Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

older female X younger male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
So, in the unlikely chance this gets some interest... I want a Dom woman X Sub man (aaaand just like that 90% of female RPers left)

My plot is as follows...

She's the queen bee, she lives in a beautiful home by herself, clad in the finest silks, her walk is full of swaying and seduction, her voice beckons with every word, she is a woman of class, of fine wine, fine dining and fine men, but she has a certain... kink, the corruption of innocent young men, not "innocent" as "just younger younger" but as in... virgins, young men who've never been kissed, she wants to see a young man, once hard working, honest and innocent as the sunshine, turned into a woman-conquering sexual beast, a male lust incarnate! for, only the female lust incarnate can pull such a feat off, she knows she must make the first move, must tempt him into coming forward, then take the reins and show him the wonders of being under a woman of her caliber.

I play as a young Australian man, he lives in the poorer part of town, a Virgin through and through despite being in somewhat good shape (but she wants that "kinda-sorta in shape" into ripped 8 packs) He works as a plumber, electrician and all around handyman, she hired him out of her desire to give a young man a chance at getting his name out as no-one else will hire someone without 10 years experience, but over that time he has gone from just a little pawn working in the yard, to the object of her next conquest, her next transformation... he's innocent to a fault, near oblivious, but she sees him staring at her through the window when she thinks she's not looking, she sees him touching her panties on the line when he thinks she's in the basement or still out of the house... but still he resists.

This is about her conquest of him, of this young 20 year old man and her, a mid-30s seductress.

Can any female RPers pull this off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom