Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MeXMale Weird Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people do, but I also think you might want to list what you're looking for, or at least what your preferences are.

Also, it seems you've just joined yesterday, so permit me to say: Welcome to Blue Moon!

Fenrir said:
I think most people do, but I also think you might want to list what you're looking for, or at least what your preferences are.

Also, it seems you've just joined yesterday, so permit me to say: Welcome to Blue Moon!

Thank you for the welcome! And I suppose that's smart. Probably why I didn't think of it haha.

I like to dabble in the weird and the taboo and I would dare say that I might have an idea or two that you would like. Would you be open to playing through a forum thread?​

Erotic Taboo said:
I like to dabble in the weird and the taboo and I would dare say that I might have an idea or two that you would like. Would you be open to playing through a forum thread?​

Sure. I'm up for most anything

TheDarkCreature said:
Fenrir said:

Thank you for the welcome! And I suppose that's smart. Probably why I didn't think of it haha.

Ah, no, you're fine. If I can make a suggestion, however, you should probably look into making an F-List or Rabbit Hole account and posting it on your request threads or Signature. They offer a long list of kinks, on which you can list how much you like or dislike those kinks.

Also, I'd be willing to roleplay with you. I got a few things I'm looking to try, so send me a PM and we'll get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom