Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotic Suggestion (Angel_Lina x ilaughatmyself)

Jessie could feel herself getting wet in her jeans, her slit opening slightly from arousal to greet any that would see it. The thoughts that were running through her mind were rampant, and she was ready to set one final thought into her mind before finishing. She held her fingers up as she readied to snap again before speaking.

"When I snap my fingers, you will finally ask the question you've been dying to ask. You will ask if I had a crush on you. When I say yes, you will be so overcome with desire that you will want to become lovers and kiss me almost immediately." Then, her fingers snapped

Once the fingers snapped, Lexi moved her hands back in front of her and opened her eyes. She was glad that she was still in the same spot but as she looked at Jessie, she felt an overwhelming desire to ask a question that she held back for a very long time. "Jessie? Have you ever had a... crush on me?" She asked, hoping for the most wonderful answer yet to come.

Jessie smiled when her friend returned to normal, and listened to her question like it wasn't going to be asked. She had not, however, thought of how she planned to answer, but once the thought came, she grinned a bit, standing and walking up to her. Her hand lightly caressed her face, her fingers tracing a cheekbone before she softly moved her head forward and kissed her, soft meets meeting another, similarly soft pair.

Lexi could not believe that this was actually happening. This was like a dream come true. All of the time that she waited and wanted to kiss Jessie... all of the excruciating holding back of her own feelings... it all seemed to come out in one huge explosive and passionate kiss. As soon as the kiss came to be, Lexi could not contain herself any longer. Wrapping her arms around Jessie, she put her best friend into a hug that was so much more than friendly. Her hands started to roam Jessie's back as fireworks seemed to go off inside of her head.

Her dream was starting to come true... though she wasn't exactly sure how it came to be. Sometimes... miracles can happen.

Jessie was more than glad that a long time attraction was reciprocated to the fullest degree, her hands roaming Lexi's back whilst hugging her with the utmost abandon. She could feel her partner's hands roaming as well, her soft palms felt through the thin tee. She was on fire, her body hot with arousal and desire as they kissed on the sofa, Jessie moving to straddle her. The lesbian's hands moved to her friends hair, tangling itself in it as she did so.

As soon as she felt Jessie straddling her, Lexi could not help but to lean back onto the sofa and lie down on it. Feeling Jessie's hands all over her own short brown hair caused a rush of fire moving from her crotch all the way through her body as her hands tried to roam all around Jessie's sides. Looking up at Jessie's bright blue eyes, she felt her own brown eyes searing into her best friend's soul as the suggestion was searing through her brain... but Lexi started to have some doubts forming inside of her. "Should... we... do this?" She asked as she let out a soft sigh. She didn't want to ruin the moment though deep inside, she did have a crush on Jessie. Unfortunately, true love for her best friend just wasn't there yet for her.

Jessie stopped when she heard Lexi's small voice asking if they should do this at all. She pulled away, her eyes staring into her own before she sighed, her hair disheveled as the list died down and logic and reason took over again. "I...I don't know. I thought that, maybe..." She was just trying to find the right words, but they were definitely not coming to her easily.

Lexi let out a soft sigh as she moved her hand over to her friend's face. "I... I don't want to ruin our friendship and do something... that we both regret." She admitted as she sighed. "I do have... feelings for you but... but..." She sighed for a bit as she tried to move. "I better go. I'll see you later tonight, OK?" She asked as she started to move and walk out of the door.

The next few hours for Lexi were excruciating. She was now torn between giving into her feelings and risking losing their friendship. She could not help but to let out some more tears as finally, night came. She was a wreck but she was caught between a rock and a hard place. Stay the night alone or go back to her best friend where the anxiety might come back. Though she did love the hypnotizing sessions, maybe somehow, they could help her to decide which path she should take.

Heading back to Jessie's house, the familiar sound of a backfire in her car alerted Jessie that Lexi was back. She really felt awful at leaving Jessie like that as she knocked on the door. "Jessie! I'm.... sorry about this afternoon. Can you please let me in?" She pleaded as she waited for Jessie to come to the door.

Jessie frowned deeply and sincerely as she listened to her friend, her hair falling gently over her face and being pressed into her cheek when it was oh so gently caressed. The lesbian sniffled a bit and slowly nodded, an understanding but unhappy smile on her lips as she felt like crying. "O-okay, Lexi. That sounds like a good idea." She then heard her friend say that she was going to leave now and nodded again, rolling off of her so she could stand and walk out. "Goodbye. I'll see you later."

As soon as the door shut, she brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them, placing her forehead on the pair and softly sobbing. It was her fault, she felt. It was her idea to use the hypnotism, and her first move that had brought them to the state they were at. The passing hours were spent like this until she cried herself dry, turning to the piece of cake afterward, which was slightly stale but still edible. She had finished the slice and the glass of milk when she heard the backfiring of a car and a knock on the door, followed by Lexi's pleading voice.

Jessie smiled sadly and stood, walking to the door and opening it for her friend. She had her hair exactly the same way it was when she left, and her clothing now had wrinkles. "Don't be sorry. I shouldn't have led both of us on like that. Come on in." She stepped aside so Lexi could enter.

Lexi was still dressed in the same white shirt that she had on earlier except that it was filled with tear stains as the door opened up. Letting out a relieving smile, she walked inside of the door and walked just behind Jessie before turning around to face her. "Thats all right. I... I just don't want to... do anything that we both didn't want to do." She was lying a bit but she was also stretching the truth, which was a good thing.

"I mean, being hypnotized... was the most relaxing thing that I ever done. I remember some of the things I did... but not quite all of it." She admitted as she blushed. "I... wouldn't mind it happening again sometime soon." She offered as a way of saying, 'I'm sorry as well'.

Jessie listened to her as she poured both of them a bit of wine she had sitting in the cupboard. Sire, getting drunk wasn't the best idea, but a bit of alcohol was likely what both of them needed. She walked back out of the kitchen, handing her a glass and sipping out of her own when that was through. She gave another smile and sat down, setting the glass on the coffee table.

"Hypnotism is a scary thing. For all you know, I could've had you drinking out of the toilet. Which I didn't," she quickly added that, so as to reassure her trust. "but I was in complete co trol." She took another swig of wine as she waited for her response.

Walking back to the sofa, Lexi softly took the other glass of wine and took a sip herself after sitting down next to Jessie. Luckily, she was glad that this was a weekend or she probably would not be getting drunk. But if anything, maybe getting drunk was not a bad idea.

"I heard all of the stories. I never would think that you would make me do anything that crazy." She started to giggle a bit. 'Who knows, maybe I can be a completely different person when I am hypnotized." She suggested as she took another sip of wine.

Jessie could definitely attest to her change in personality while hypnotized like she was. All of the fondling and caressing of herself is what got her riled up in the first place...and it gave the lesbian an idea. Turning toward Lexi, drink in hand, she looked at her before suggesting. "How about I hypnotize you again. Dig a bit deeper, maybe even have a bit of fun with you while you're like that?"

Lexi held her drink in hand as she took another sip of wine. The alcohol was starting to affect her a little more as she let out a flirty smile. "Well... what else is there that you need to know?" She asked as she set the glass down on the table. She had a really good feeling that if she was hypnotized that the wine would spill onto the floor after she could drop it.

"Fire away!" She admitted as she waited for the inevitable to come.

Jessie reached for the pocket watch again, repeating the procedure from those few hours earlier. She was wondering how the alcohol would affect the time it took to put Lexi under...even more so, just what fun she could have since she had her inhibitions lowered. The low, sultry voice of the lesbian slinked out to Lexi's ears, gently nudging her to he unconsciousness she desperately needed to be in.

Back
Top Bottom