Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotic Suggestion (Angel_Lina x ilaughatmyself)

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Alexis or Lexi as she liked to be called, could not wait to get to her friend's house and spend some time with her. Ever since she met her friend those few months ago, Lexi felt like her friend was unlike any other person that she ever met. What her friend had was very attractive, especially with her words and in her own looks but what Lexi had a small little secret that she was hiding from her friend... she had a crush on her friend.

Right now, it was an admiration... a very longing admiration for her friend as she kept feeling very happy every time that she was around. The days going out shopping and doing whatever else her friend wanted to do made Lexi feel on top of the world, the problem with Lexi's admiration was that it was almost a little more of a crush. In fact, Lexi wanted to be closer... more than friends but she was afraid of what her friend might think if she heard the truth. Those thoughts kept Lexi back as she didn't want to ruin the friendship that she developed with her friend.

Fumbling with her deepest thoughts, Lexi licked her own lips as she knew that today was the day that she was going to visit her friend. Every time she came to her friend's door, she could not help but to feel a little nervous. She knew that her friend wasn't going to hurt her but just the feeling of being near her friend kept giving Lexi goosebumps all over her body. The long walk up the steps was very slow as she was dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants with a pair of brown ugg slippers that came over the bottom of her pants, which made her pants seem a little tighter around her body than they normally would. Taking a small gulp, she figured that it was now or never as she rang the doorbell... waiting for her friend to answer the door.

Jessie was quite obviously bored in her home. At 22-no, 23 now- she lived alone and with no one to share her time with. While most would see this woman as an anti-social freak, she legitimately was lonely in such a place on her own. He parents had more or less disowned her after she let them know why she never spent her time around guys: she was a lesbian, and a pretty hot one at that. When her parents let her know of their thoughts, though, she made sure not to tell anyone else...not even Lexi.

While that fact broke her heart, she knew, or thought she knew, that Lexi was straight as an arrow, and would think of her the same way Jessie's parents did...and that thought legitimately made her cry from time to time. Lexi had always been the one to say that she was okay like she was, despite odd bouts of nervousness around Jessie, and the fact that she very well may think of her as a freak had made the ex-23 year old scared out of her wits.

These thoughts in mind, Jessie herself was situated on the couch in her living room, the front door directly to her right as she mulled over what she should do. Should she call Lexi and tell her, invite her to come out to her place? Jessie was deep in thought, not hearing the door to Lexi's car close nor hear the shuffling to her door. Jessie was wearing a light blue tee and some snug jeans, no socks or shoes, nor was there makeup, Jessie thinking that excessive when in the house. The ring on the doorbell made her jump, and quickly, she stood, walked toward the door, and opened it, smiling brightly when she saw Lexi standing there. "Hey there, Lexi! How are you?" She gave a tight hug before inviting her in.

Lexi stood at the door for almost a minute as she looked around the plush front lawn. Still feeling a little nervous about Jessie again, she looked behind her to see the old red Pontiac Grand-Am that had seen better days. The fender was pushed in from an accident that she had about a month ago and at 24, her insurance was going to skyrocket. Letting out a soft sigh, she was glad that Jessie was not in the car when the accident happened. She couldn't stand the thought of losing her best friend at all as she let out another sigh.

Hearing the door open caused Lexi to let out a small shriek of surprise as she turned around to see Jessie, being as friendly as ever. Feeling the hug, all of her nervousness and fears seemed to go away for just a bit as she felt the comforting hug that was Jessie. If only Jessie was that way. She could only imagine what wonderful things they could do together as she hugged her friend tightly right back. Reluctantly, Lexi had to release the hug as Jessie invited her into the house.

Walking inside of the house, Lexi let out a wide smile with a gasp, putting her hands to her mouth in surprise. "Jess!? Did you do some redecorating? This place looks a lot better than what you showed me in the pictures!" She exclaimed as she looked around the house and also to her best friend. It had been a long time since she came over but now, she was very glad to be with Jessie in her best friend's house for the first time.

A small laugh left Jessie's lips when Lexi started fawning over the living room's redecoration. "Yeah, I had to move some things around when I realized the couch was covering the vent." Her hand gestured to the vent, which was letting out the cooler air needed to keep everyone in the house comfortable. She herself got cold rather easily, and Lexi knew this, but she also did not want to roast and become the Thanksgiving dinner of some wolf or stray dog. While Lexi was busy studying the decor, Jessie went into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of milk for her, then hollering out to Lexi herself.

"Hey, you want something to drink? I have plenty of different kinds." She opened her fridge, looking to make sure she still had some things before grabbing a slice of cake she had bought herself this morning for her birthday.

Lexi let out a soft giggle as it just dawned to her that Jessie liked things a little warmer than normal. It made sense to her now that while they were outdoors, Jessie seemed to like to dress a little warmer than what the weather actually was. Seeing Jessie head into the kitchen, she could smell a familiar smell as she finished looking around the living room and hear her friend's request.

"Sure, whatever you are having will be fine with me." Lexi admitted as she started to look back into the kitchen. Lo and behold, her sense of smell told her that she was right as she let out a soft gasp. "Oh my God! Is it your birthday today? I am so sorry that I didn't get anything for you if it is." She sighed a bit while waiting for Jessie to come back into the living room.

Jessie outright laughed this time when Alexis realized what day it was. The lesbian nodded her head, grabbing another glass of milk for her friend and bringing it in to her, smiling and nodding her head. "Yeah, it is my b-day today. Don't worry about presents though, my parents haven't sent anything either." Nor did they plan to... She sighed a bit and walked back into the kitchen to grab what she had served herself and sat on the couch, setting the glass of milk on the coffee table in front of them while the plate sat in her lap.

Jessie took a bite of the cake and looked over to her friend, smiling at her and swallowing. "So, what have you been up to? You haven't come by as much recently."

As Lexi sat down on the couch next to her friend, she let out a soft sigh as she took a sip of the milk and set the glass back down on the table. "I am just finishing up this semester at school so mid terms have been crazy, especially heading out to restaurants and learning all of what the great chefs have to offer. God, what they can make just from a few ingredients is astounding." She admitted as she also let out a soft sigh.

"On top of all of that, I got into a car wreck. Luckily, the car still runs but... haggling with the insurance can be a total pain in the ass if you know what I mean." She explained as she took a bite of the cake. "Mmm. I am so glad that you remembered my favorite flavor." She smiled a bit while wiping some stray cake off of her lips with her napkin.

"So what about you, Jess? Been keeping busy yourself?" She asked, hoping that this would be a good time to catch up with their friendship, not even knowing the truth about the lesbian that Jessie was.

Jessie listened intently, as always, to her friend's problems. She had always been a good listener, and it was always the best idea to come to her when a bit of venting was needed. Lexi had likely learned this, and it was probably why she told Jessie everything, which actually made the lesbian feel a bit special. Jessie smiled a bit and laughed when a bite of the cake was taken, and then leaned back in the couch, thinking about what to say to her friend. She figured that honesty was the biggest think, so, despite nearly choking up out of fear, Jessie started.

"Well...I guess the biggest thing that happened to me recently is that I...erm...I came out of the closet. I let my parents know I was a lesbian. I expected it to go over well with them, they were always so...supporting, y'know?" She felt tears appear at the corners of her eyes as she seemed to hug herself. "They weren't. For all intents and purposes, they disowned me, and I don't think I'm getting a birthday present from them this year."

As Lexi listened to what Jessie said, she was a little shocked at what she heard. Her mouth gaped open not out of disgust but more in surprise than anything. It took her a moment to realize two things. One, her best friend was a lesbian and... two... she wouldn't feel so bad about her own crush. She figured that her own crush would have to wait as she collected herself and her thoughts. "I... I had no... idea." She stammered both in her surprise and hidden delight.

It took her another minute to recompose herself and let out a soft smile while trying to find the right words to say without revealing too much of her own desires. "To be honest, I am very happy for you. I always wondered why you didn't seem attracted to all of the guys that I tried to set you up with. I... should have seen it coming." Feeling the shock go away, she now let out a wide smile. "Gay or straight, you still are my best friend. You are what you are and that doesn't matter to me." She smiled as she did have one small question deep inside.

"I am wondering one thing... when did you know for sure that you were a lesbian?" She asked, not wanting to do anything too rash and not expose her own secret.

This is where it got interesting for both of them. Jessie set her plate down and leaned back, looking at her friend with a look of relief when it was said that Lexi didn't care. At least she wasn't judgmental. It was a seriously nice change of pace from the religious freaks who called it a phase to the conservatives who called it a sickness. When she was asked how she learned about her attractions, she sighed again, thinking back. When it hit her, she also remembered something else.

"It was a long time ago, when my parents took me to a hypnotist. I was having issues, and the private session was just her and I, myself sitting on the classic leather counselor chair thing and her in a softer one for one person. She set me into the hypnosis, digging deeper and deeper until, eventually, she found out that I was attracted to women. I asked her not to tell my parents, to make something up, and she agreed. It wasn't until...about a week ago that I told them."

Lexi listened to the story and felt amazed about how Jessie found out about her inner desires. Not only to find out her true self but that it was hypnotism that set her best friend free from all of the thoughts that seemed to be bothering her. Thinking about things, she tried to say the right thing yet again.

"Knowing your parents, they didn't take it well at all." She let out a soft sigh as she knew about Jessie's parents and how they were. Looking back, she could at least have some sort of an even deeper connection. "If hypnosis could make you feel free about yourself, I wonder what it could do for me?" She asked as a hint. Maybe they would be connected after all in some way.

Funny she would ask that... "Well, it just turns out that I bought a hypnotism kit a few days ago. Wanted to see if I could do it, but no one seems to want to try it out with me." She stood and reached on top of the entertainment center, grabbing a blue box with golden letters reading "Hypnotism Kit" on the front. She went and sat back on the couch, opening the box and pulling out a real golden pocket watch, obviously onld from a stamped date on the front. "Wanna try?"

Lexi let out a soft smile. At least she would be able to, at least, have something more in common with her best friend. "Sure. Just try not to do anything too crazy to me, all right?" She asked with a small wink. She figured that there was more to Jessie than just being a lesbian and a hypnotist. Who knows what Jessie may find inside of Lexi's mind.

Jessie laughed a bit and nodded, moving a chair around in front of her and situating her self. Then, she held the pocket watch by the tip of the chair and let it drop, a slight wrist movement sending it swinging back and forth, back and forth, a relaxing voice coming from her throat. "You are slowly getting sleepy...very, very soon, you will be under my control...relax..."

Lexi positioned herself so that she was watching Jessie and the eventual drop of the watch as it swung back and forth, back and forth. Listening to Jessie's relaxed voice, it was starting to be true that she was slowly falling asleep. She tried as hard as she could to not fall asleep as her eyelids started to fade down... slowly... slowly until now, they were almost closed and she was just about asleep.

Jessie watched her eyes close, slowly, until she was almost asleep. The instructions had said that at this point one had only to snap their fingers and they would be under that persons control. So, taking its word, she snapped her fingers, waiting and hoping that it worked.

Once Lexi heard the snap of Jessie's fingers, her own eyes shut completely and her head slumped in front of her onto her neck. She was completely out and now under her best lesbian friend's control. What Jessie would make Lexi do or say was the only question that needed to be answered now.

This was exciting. She had complete control over her friend's actions. She leaned forward a bit, watching her as she gave her first order. "Okay, Lexi...tell me something about yourself." She knew a lot, but did not request something she didn't know, not yet.

Still slumped down, Lexi felt very relaxed as she started to respond. "I love to cook and experiment with recipes while making good dishes, especially for my friends." She admitted while under the hypnosis. Whether she will remember admitting this or not was up to Jessie.

Jessie nodded, that having already been told to her when Lexi decided to cook a meal one day. She shifted a bit in her chair, looking at her and trying to think of a new order when a small grin came onto her face. "What makes you horny?"

Lexi could not help but to obey. Normally, she would have hid this part but under hypnosis, she could not resist. "Imagining me with... another woman... caressing my entire body... making me feel like I am her one and only..." She stopped for a bit as she started to breathe a little heavy and lick her lips at the same time.

Jessie felt her eyebrows raise when Lexi's main turn on was revealed. She never knew she was into girls, or at least bi-curious. This made her wonder something else, something that she probably shouldn't ask her. "Okay...ummm...Lexi, who is this other woman in your imagination, most of the time?"

Lexi could not resist as her breathing started to get even more heavier. Biting her lower lip, she admitted most inner feelings and the woman who was on her mind for the very longest of time. "Jessie."

Jessie felt her heart stop the moment her name was mentioned. She was..stunned, to say the least, simply because she wasn't expecting it. She was imagining them fucking? This could prove very interesting indeed. "Ummm...do you know that it is Jessie talking? What are you feeling?"

Lexi heard Jessie's voice and now realized that it was her Jessie that was talking to her. The thing was that she was powerless to stop and resist. Instinctively, she started to move her hands over her breasts and caress them slowly and softly. 'Yes, I know that you are Jessie." She admitted as she moved her hands seductively. all over her body.

"I feel your hands... caressing me... touching me... wanting to touch my entire body. I feel happiness... glowing and freedom now that I feel you touching me." She answered in her trance state. If Jessie wanted to know more, all she had to do was ask and maybe, dig a little deeper into Lexi's own mind if she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom