Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess (MysticSparxman x Misalavan)

Maylee moaned as Alex worked on touching and kissing her body. Her hand laced into his hair as he licked at her nipples. "Alex" She moaned out. Her body reacting to every touch of his strong hands. He was being so gentle with her, making her feel so good. She hadn't expected it to feel this good. Her body arched into his touch and she moaned softly. She wondered if he would expect her to return the favor, she wasn't sure she would be able to as she didn't know what to do.

After he had exposed her breasts, Alex gently cupped her breast in his hand and caressed it gently. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked softly on her erect nipple. Alex could feel her arching her body into him, which pushed her breast into his mouth some more. His left hand slid further along the top of her thigh. The tips of his fingers drifted to the inside of her thigh. His lips released her nipple and he started kissing all around her nipple, sucking softly on her breast.

Maylee's breathing picked up as Alex's hand moved gently over her breast. She moaned as the feeling of him suckling on her nipple washed over her. Her back arched while his hand slid along the top of her thigh. She let out a giggle and her legs fall open as his fingers slipped toward the inside of her leg. Her hands moved lightly over his shoulders and back, unsure of what to do with herself. She could feel the warmness and wetness growing between her legs. "Alex..." She moaned lightly. She wanted him to feel as good as she did.

Maylee's increased breathing didn't go unnoticed by Alex. It made him think that she was actually enjoying what he was doing to her. Of course he did hope that she was enjoying everything as all he really wanted to do was to make her feel good. He continued sucking on her breast, sucking just that little bit harder as his tongue flickered over her nipple. His hand slid further down the inside of her thigh. The palm of his hand rested against the inside of her thigh and slowly his hand moved up her thigh some more. As it did, she may have felt his fingers brushing against her panties.

Maylee whimpered as Alex sucked a little harder on her nipple. When his fingers brushed against her pants she let out a gasp. She swallowed hard as he hand fisted in his hair. "Please .... Alex" She moaned out. Her hips lifted and she pressed into his hand. She could feel the wetness growing between her legs and wanted nothing more then to feel the pleasure Alex was promising. She knew that after that night her life would never be the same, and she only hoped it could be better then it would of been.

Alex let his tongue run over Maylee's nipple a few more times before he heard her gasping as his hand had brushed against her panties. Hearing her whisper his name like that only turned him on more, and he pulled away from her nipple. His eyes met with hers, and she would have been able to see the lust in his eyes. With his hand pressed up against her panties, he could feel how wet she had started to become. "Maylee, I can feel how wet you are." He whispered to her with a small smile on his face. His eyes were locked with hers as he pulled her panties to the side slowly. After pulling her panties to the side, the tips of his fingers brushed over her tight slit. He pushed the tips of his fingers inside her just a fraction. "I want to take my time with you Maylee. I want you to feel really good before we....take the final step." He whispered softly to her.

Maylee's eyes locked on Alex's as he pulled away from her. She blushed at the lust she saw in his beautiful eyes. She swallowed hard and moaned as his hand pressed against her panties. Her blush deepened at his words. "Is ... is it wrong?" She asked lightly. Unsure if him being able to feel how wet she was, was a bad thing. Their eyes were still locked as he pulled her panties aside and slipped his finger ups inside her. She gasped and nodded her head slowly. "I ... I want you ... to make me ... good." she gasped out. Her hands started to move over the top of his shoulder and back. She wanted to touch him, wanted to make him feel good too.

Alex smiled softly as he saw Maylee blushing. He still couldn't help but think she looked incredibly cute when she blushed, and as he had pushed his hand against her panties some more, he shook his head in response to her question. "No, it's not wrong Maylee. It's actually really good that you're feeling everything you're feeling now. None of this is wrong Maylee." He whispered softly to her as his lips met with hers once again. Alex pushed his fingers inside her some more. He pushed his fingers inside her slowly until his knuckles were pressed lightly against her pussy. "Just tell me Maylee.....does this feel good?" He asked her as he started moving his fingers back and forth ever so slowly.

Maylee smiled, happy to learn what she was feeling wasn't wrong. She was happy to kiss him back, moaning as his fingers entered her. Her eyes closed as she moaned with each movement of his fingers. "Yes.... it feels .... so good." She moaned out. Her body started to react to his, her hips moving to meet his touch. Her head tilted back as her hand rested on his arms. Having never even shared a handshake with a man before Alex kidnapped her, her body reacted to every little thing. She wanted so much more, her head was swimming as she opened her eyes to look at him. "Alex.... please" She moaned out. She felt herself growling wetter, her juice flowing over his fingers as they moved within her.

Alex's eyes remained locked with Maylee's as his fingers had entered her. He was genuinely surprised at how wet she felt already, and he was glad when she told him how good it felt. His body pressed gently against hers as he pulled his fingers back until just the tips remained inside her. Alex started moving his fingers back and forth, gradually picking up some speed, and as he did, he started to rub his thumb in small circles over her clit. Leaning down to her, his lips brushed against hers in a gentle manner. "All I want to do is make you feel good Maylee. Do you want me to move my fingers faster Maylee?" He whispered softly to her as his fingers moved a little faster inside her. "Or is there something else you want?"

Maylee moan with each pass of his fingers, even just the tips inside her felt good. She gasped and then whimpered as he rubbed at her clit. Her hands held onto his arms and she let out a sigh when his lips brushed hers. She smiled lovingly at him, a blush heated on her cheeks. "It feels so good.... when you... go faster." She moaned out. She chewed her lip for a moment before she pressed into his body. "I ... I want you ... I want you to feel ... good too." The pleasure he was giving her made it hard for to speak. She was moaning loudly and unable to control it. "Alex...." Her back started to arch and she could feel the start of her orgasm. Her nails bit slightly into his skin as she tried to fight it.

Gradually, his fingers started to get faster inside her. Alex continued to rub Maylee's clit in a slow and circular motion, not applying too much pressure to it. His eyes gazed into hers as his fingers never stopped moving inside her tight passage. He felt her hands moving over his arms as she pressed her body into his. Alex rested his other hand on her hip, still gazing into her eyes, and then he pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was a very gentle one, but he pulled back after only a few seconds, smiling as their eyes met once again. Still, his fingers never stopped moving inside her. "Maylee....just making you feel good like this....is making me feel good." He whispered to her as she arched her body. Alex could see she must have been getting close to what he assumed must have been her first orgasm. "Maylee....don't fight it.....just let it overtake you. Let the feelings wash over you."

Once again his fingers picked up speed. He never stopped them, even when they spoke. Her eyes locked on his, something about it made her more turned on. She kissed him back, loving the gentleness of it. She smiled and blushed at his words. She didn't see how this could make him feel good, but she didn't have time to think. She was getting closer to her orgasm and was finding it hard to think. She fought the feeling thought, until he spoke to her. She nodded and relaxed her body. Her body moved, rolling her hips into his hand as her back pressed to his chest. Her eyes closed and after only another minute her body reacted to his. Her back arced as her moan turned into a scream. Her walls tightened around his finger and her body shook at the power of her first orgasm. Her hands held tight to him, as if it was the only thing keeping on this earth.

Alex never broke eye contact once as his fingers had continued moving inside her. He just loved seeing her writhe in pleasure underneath him, and he wanted her to feel more of that pleasure. There was a small part of him that may have known why she may have been trying to fight the feeling her impending orgasm was giving her. He figured it was due to the fact she didn't know what the feeling was. Well, that's what he thought anyway. The smile on his face widened as her first orgasm finally overtook her. He could feel the way her walls tightened around his fingers. As she arched her body against him, he wrapped his arm around her lower back, holding her closer to him. Soon after her orgasm had washed over her, Alex started to slow the movement of his fingers inside her. He slowed them down until his fingers finally came to a stop, and when they did, he pulled them out of her pussy, also pulling his thumb away from her clit. "Did I make you feel good Maylee?" He whispered softly to her.

Maylee had never felt anything like that in her whole life. Her back arced and he held her close. Her eyes opened and she felt his fingers slowly. She blushed at his question, yet nodded slowly. "It felt really good." She said lightly. She turned her head and looked back at him. "What about you?" She asked lightly She may not have known about sex, but she knew that wasn't it. Her breaths were coming out in pants and she kept her body close to his. Her hands were trailing over his arms and she was relaxed in his hold.

Alex smiled as Maylee told him just how good she felt. He really was glad that he had been able to make her feel good, and he had to think over her question for a few moments. Of course Alex knew how she would be able to make him feel good, but he just didn't know if she would be up for it. There was a small smile on his face as he cupped her cheek gently with his other hand. "Maylee, there are ways in which you can make me feel good....but I don't want to push you to do anything you might feel uncomfortable doing." He whispered softly to her. Of course, he was referring to her stroking and sucking on his cock.

Maylee blushed at Alex's whispered words. She looked at him for along moment. Reaching out slowly her hand shook a little. She let her finger tips brush along his member. "I want to make you feel good." She whispered back to him. The blush still heated her face. She didn't know how to do what she would need to do. But she was willing to learn. She offered him a light smile and closed her eyes. She let her hand slid downward, along his member. "I ... I just.." Her blush deepened a little.

Alex just gazed longingly into Maylee's eyes as she had seemed to think about what he had said to her. For a moment, he didn't think she was going to do anything, not that he would have made her do anything anyway. It was at that point that he felt her fingers brushing along his member. Alex felt her hand drifting further down his member, and then he saw her blushing a little deeper. Smiling softly, he cupped her cheek gently in his hand. "I'll guide you Maylee....I'll tell you what to do....okay." He whispered softly to her. "When your hand reaches the bottom....just wrap your fingers gently around it okay....and then start moving your hand up and down." He whispered to her, still gazing into her eyes.

(Sorry it was a busy week)

Maylee looked up at him when he cupped her cheek. Her fingers brushing against his member. She nodded in agreement to his whispered words. She did as she was told. Her fingers ran the whole way to the base, where she wrapped her hand lightly around him. Her green eyes were locked on his face as her hand started to slowly move against his member. She swallowed hard as her hold tightened just a little bit around him. "Like this?" She asked lightly.

Laying there touching him she thought of the dream he had had. How she wanted to just be with him. She wouldn't ask him not to take her to his king. She cared to much about him to put him in that spot. She smiled at him, happy for the moment they had. while it may not have been the best start, it was their star and she couldn't of changed a thing. Being there in his arms she didn't worry about the men they had seen, her fathers knights or even his king.

((That's okay. I understand if you've been busy.))

Alex's eyes remained locked with Maylee's as she had wrapped her hand around the base of his member. He closed his eyes for a moment as she had started moving her hand up and down. His eyes opened as she spoke again, and with a small smile, he nodded his head. "That' it Maylee....just like that." He whispered to her. "Just keep doing that Maylee, and I'll tell you when I'm getting close, okay." He whispered to her, even though he couldn't be sure that she would know what he meant. He could hope she would, but if she didn't, then he would have no problem explaining it to her.

As she stroked his member up and down, Alex couldn't help but think back to when they had first met. Sure, it may not have been the best of ways to meet someone, but he certainly didn't imagine they would end up where they were now. Not that he was complaining or would have it any other way. It was just unexpected, but that didn't stop Alex from feeling glad that it was happening now. After all, in the short space of time in which they had been together, he had managed to develop feelings for her. Feelings, he didn't ever think he would develop for her. He didn't know what the future held for them, but he did know one thing. He wanted to make sure they didn't reach his kingdom for quite some time.

((I am so sorry))

Maylee watched his face, taking in how he closed his eyes. Unsure if it was a good thing, she asked. She blushed a his words, while she didn't understand fully what he meant she did have an idea. She let her eyes closed and leaned her forehead against his. Her hand worked against his member, stroking him slowly. Her hand closed slightly around him, as she tried to make it feel better. She could only hope she was doing it right. "Is.. is there anything else I can do ?" She asked shyly. Opening her lovely green eyes she looked him at him.

Just the thought of what she was doing had her blushing. She knew her father would disowner for even sharing a bed with a man. Even if they hadn't gone as far as to be together. She was touching him and she had let hi not only touch her but pleasure. She knew there would be no getting out of this, she could only hope they would have a future together.

((It's okay, you don't have to apologize))

Alex smiled softly as he gazed into Maylee's bright green eyes. He could feel the pleasure gradually rising within him, and as she stroked his member, he shook his head in response to her question. "No Maylee....you don't have to do.....anything else. What you're doing now....is more than enough." He whispered softly to her as his forehead rested against hes. His right hand gently cupped her cheek, stroking it softly as his eyes were locked with hers. The smile on his face only seemed to widen when he saw the way in which Maylee was blushing.

A gentle moan passed his lips as she had continued stroking his member up and down. Gazing deeply into her eyes, Alex soon found himself wondering just what the future would hold for the both of them. He knew what he had to do, but now he couldn't help but question his mission. He knew they still had quite a bit of travelling to do before getting to his kingdom, but that didn't change the fact that Alex was quickly becoming reluctant to hand Maylee over to his King. He was eager to find out what the future held for them though.

((I'm sorry I'm the worse I know))

She blushed at his words and smiling lovingly up at him. Looking up in his eyes and laying as she was with him made her forget about why he had taken her. She didn't want to be returned home, she knew he wouldn't stay with her. However she didn't wish to go to his king. None of that mattered though, not at that moment. Her hand worked over his members and she smiled bigger when he moaned gently. Leaning forward she kissed him as her hand worked harder, faster against his member. she wanted him to feel as good as she had. She found it funny as she worked him over, she could feel her pleasure building again. She wanted him, fully wanted to be his. She knew he is were to turn her over to his king, he would rape her. How she knew she wasn't sure, but she knew it to be true. She wanted Alex to be her first, and she hoped before she was turned over he would be.

Alex's eyes remained locked with hers as she continued to pleasure him. Gazing into her eyes, Alex felt something he hadn't felt before, and it wasn't the pleasure that she shooting through his body right now. It was something more. Alex was developing feelings for Maylee, and the more time he spent with her, the stronger those feelings seemed to become. It made him feel something else too. It made him feel confusion. He felt confusion because now he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Sure, he knew that his assignment was to bring Maylee back to his King, but Alex knew what lay in store for Maylee if he did take her back to his King. Alex didn't want anything to happen to her, but he didn't know what else they could do. All he wanted to do right now was to keep Maylee safe. There was a part of him that even considered taking her back to her own Kingdom, but then he didn't know what would happen once they got back to her Kingdom.

His forehead continued to rest against hers as his breathing grew slightly heavier. "Maylee....I'm getting really close now. Keep doing what you're doing....and I'm going to.....cum." He whispered to her. He wasn't too sure if she would know what he meant though. "When I cum....you might feel....something warm on your hand.....but it's nothing to worry about Maylee." He whispered reassuringly to her.

((It's okay, really it is. I understand if you've been busy with other things.))

((School is kicking me ass))

Maylee heard the way his breathing picked up. Her green eyes looked toward him as he spoke. A deep blush rushed her face. While she didn't understand all of it, she did get the idea. She nodded and let her eyes close, her forehead pressing slightly into his as her hand worked. Her hold on his member tightened slightly and her movements picked up some speed. She swallowed hard, "I want you to feel good, like I did." She whispered back to him. Her lips brushed against his.

Soon she felt what he meant. Her eyes snapped open, but she didn't stop moving her hand. She could feel the warm sticky stuff running not only down her hand but part of her arm. The blush she had, had grown and she looked almost like a cherry. Her hand shook a little before she finally stopped the movement. She looked down between them, taking that moment to take in the view of his member. She swallowed hard before looking at him. "Alex..." She didn't know what to do now.

Back
Top Bottom