Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess (MysticSparxman x Misalavan)

((That's okay, don't worry about it. Just reply whenever you have the time.))

Alex's breathing was still rather heavy as Maylee slowed the speed of her hand around his member. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting his forehead rest against hers. There was a small smile on his face as he opened his eyes a few moments later. "You made me feel really good Maylee." He whispered to her, smiling softly. He could see the way she was blushing, and after a few more moments, he pulled away from her slightly. His cock began to soften in her hand slightly, but as he pulled back, his cock slipped from her hand. "Let's get you cleaned up Maylee." He spoke in a soft tone, offering her his hand and helping her up and off the bed. "Come on." He smiled and then led her through to the bathroom in their room. He led her over to the sink in the bathroom and then he started running the water. As soon as the water started running, he used the warm water to wipe his load off her hand and arm. He took a few minutes to wipe it all off her hand and arm, mainly because he wanted to make sure that he hadn't missed any. Once he was sure he had managed to wipe it all off her hand and arm, he turned off the tap and then picked up a towel, which he used to gently dry off her hand and arm.

Maylee blushed as red as could be when Alex whispered to her. Her eyes closed and in that moment she wanted nothing more then to sleep. However she was brought back to the world when he spoke. She let him lead the way, unsure of what to say. She smiled lightly as he started to clean up her arm and hand. "You promise you'll protect me right? No matter what happens?" She asked lightly. She knew she didn't want to do anything she had done with him with another man. But she also knew that once they got to his kingdom, his king would want to do that and more.
She stepped forward and let her arms wrap around his middle, her head rested on his chest. Taking a deep breath she relaxed into him. Her bright green eyes jumped toward his face, she took him in and couldn't help but smile.

After he had cleaned her arm and hand, he dried it for her too, and then his eyes met with hers as she spoke. Alex smiled softly and nodded his head in response as he gently wrapped both of his arms around her lower back. "I promise I'll protect you Maylee. I'll protect you until I take my last breath." He spoke in a soft tone, and as she rested her head against his chest, he pressed a gentle kiss against the top of her head. "I promise you that I'm not going to let anything happen to you, even if we do get back to my kingdom." He continued to hold her close to him, and he let his chin rest lightly against the top of her head as he thought about what he was going to do. Now he was having serious doubts about taking her back to his kingdom as he genuinely didn't want anything to happen to her. "We'll think of something Maylee, I'm sure of it."

Back
Top Bottom