Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vicelord's bizarre bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicelord

Meteorite
Hi, I'd like to try keep this simple and manageable for the reader, so the first half in white text is about my kinks and what kind of roleplay I like in general. At the very bottom, in green text there are the scenarios I've thought out so far that I'd be interested in doing.

For starters I'm a bisexual switch. So I'm interested in both males and females and I can assume both dominant and submissive roles with both genders depending on the circumstances. Totally vanilla, modern settings are fine with me, but I love fantasy, sci-fi and alternate history scenarios where fictional races are present. I'm a massive xenophile, so anything that involves humans and other races or just humans of different nationalities is interesting to me. What really matters to me in a roleplay is that it has visual descriptiveness, interesting characters and a good backstory or at least a unique atmosphere.

Some of my kinks include feet, non-consent, forced nudity/wardrobe malfunction, violence, fighting/competition and humiliation. My comfort zone is relatively large I would say. I have no limits on violence and gore, snuff does not bother me. However, anything related to bad hygiene, dirt, body odor, bodily wastes is an absolute no, with watersports being the only acception. There are also some fetishes I just can't capacitate such as inflation and vore.

Again, vanilla scenarios don't bore me but with females I'd be very keen to do roleplays that partially revolve around forced nudity, as a means of degradation. With males I'm more interested in just brute domination and humiliation.

If this appeals to you in anyway, contact me and I'm sure we can cook up some interesting ideas fast.

Scenarios so far:

Since the beginning of intelligent life, the planet has been divided between humanity and a race of reptilian humanoids they call the khazandi. Radically different in appearance, they feared and distrusted each other from their first encounters in primitive times. As they developed equally different cultures and religions, the humans and khazandi were constantly at war, creating a long history of hatred and trapping them in an evil circle of conflict. It was typical for one to view the other as an inferior race or demonic in nature, something of evil or unnatural origin. These beliefs crystallized into political ideologies as both races entered the modern era, carrying on the conflict. However, their history has not been all black and white. Both humans and khazands are compromised of multiple nations and cultures and both have always had their own, internal conflicts. There have been many examples of the two fighting alongside each other for shared beliefs or interests, with short-lived peace and co-existence as a result. Tragic tales of forbidden love or friendship have long been prevalent in the fiction of both cultures, though it has experienced censorship.

Now politics are starting to mean more then race and ideas of equality and co-existence for mutual benefit are beginning to gain ground. The wealthiest and most developed nations on both sides have formed a federation with the goal of creating a single, prosperous society aimed towards the future. To defend themselves, they have merged and mixed their militaries. You find yourself a khazand officer put in charge of a remote training facility for human special forces. Though times have changed, there is still a lot of distance and bad blood between the two people and the federation is not popular with everyone. The human special forces group is reluctant to be lead by a female khazand. To succeed, you will need the support of the base's drill sergeant, your second in command, who has already won the respect and loyalty of the recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom