Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female human x Furry Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianarimar

Planetoid
Sooooo, yep. I'm looking for some furries. The especies I'm interested to play with are wolves. Possibly other canines. Other especies are up for discussion. Now, I'm interested in the following pairings, as well as some plot ideas I have. Unless stated otherwise, it's to be understood that anthros/furries are of common existence along with humans.

I have these few requirements

- I only write in third person past and I'd like you to be able to write that way as well.
- I don't do one liners, so please at least be able to write one solid paragraph, as it is what I'm used to.
- Please differentiate between dialogues and actions.
- I'm highly picky about FC's and when it comes to my characters, I won't use mainstream media models. They all look the same to me. PLEASE DON'T EVEN MENTION THEM TO ME.

- New Family: Nyneve's father remarried after several years of being a widow. He married someone who happened to have a son. Now, Nyneve didn't meet him, until the wedding. Where he so happened to show interest in her. They got along really well so they thought living together wouldn't be so bad. That of course, until he started going to the same school as her and he started ignoring her in favor of other anthros like him; bunnies, mostly... and Nyneve is not happy about it.

- Teacher's pet: Angela is head of the cheerleader squad, she's a very popular, pretty girl, has good grades and more than one boy is interested in her, anthros and humans alike. However, she's not interested in boys her age and has set her eyes in certain wolf who is in his forties at the latest and teaches history for a living. She's heard him fighting with his wife over the phone and it saddens her to see him so stressed and miserable... so Angela is in to help him blow off some steam. Especially as she suspects he's never had a human girl before.

- Chances given: Marcie's parents died when she was a little girl. The designated person to take care of her was a close friend of her parents; an anthro. He took Marcie in like he promised he would and raised her like she was his own child. However, she grew up to be quite a beautiful girl, and now that she's 18 years old he's noticed she's not that indifferent towards him either, but would it really be okay if he acted upon his newly found urges?

If you have some other ideas you'd like to do within the human/anthro espectre, please, please share! The only anthros/furries I don't like in the slightest are lizards/alligators of any kind and birds (Birds, griffins.)

My AIM is dianarimar and my skype is hellamvtant. Hope to hear from you soon!

ALSO, here is my F-list. Current major craving/kink would be impregnation, internal cumshots/creampies, throat penetration, fantasy lactation, biting, hair pulling, dirty talking, non-con on some cases, rough sex, loss of virginity (oral, vaginal, anal), characters wearing stockings, knotting, blindfolds, breast/nipple play, cum marking, scratching, size differences.

RE: Female human x Furry Male, Anthro/anthro picture prompts too!

~ Looking to give our teacher pet rp another go.

Bumping this now because y'know, 2015 here!

I'd be willing to do the Queen's guard one~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom