Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

He smiled "so what colors did you go with?" He asked her. As the wound was almost healed he let out a small hiss as the broken tip pushed out and landed on the ground "damn that hurt " he mumbled then looked at her again.

Just before Elizabeth could answer the hissing coming from his arm silenced her for a moment. She watched the tip of the spear push out of his arm and watched as it fell. With a soft smile Elizabeth looked back at Xavier and answered "Well I didn't know what colors to get that was traditional so I decided to go with black and dark blue. I tried to find a way to have colors that would appeal to both sides of the family."

He nodded "black and darkblue" he chuckled "I'm assuming you want to be wed with me in my human form?" He chuckled again and glared at arabella when she shot another metal arrow at him. He caught it easily "really pup?" He asked her. Arabella only grinned at him.

Elizabeth smiled and giggled softly. "It would be easier to kiss you that way, but IT think you're handsome either way." She nearly jumped seeing the arrow shoot at him suddenly shot at him, but luckly he caught it before it could hit him. Seeing it was Arabella a soft chuckle came from Elizabeth. "It's not fair to shoot your brother while he's talking to his future wife Arabella." She told her playfully then held her hand out to Xavier. "Some family training huh? Looks like fun."

"No its arabella trying to be dominant" he gave elizabeth a wink then looked at arabella as she started to walk away "hey fleabitten good for noghting no hunter mutt where you going furrball you ain't scare off the big bad wolf are you!!" He taunted. Arabella stopdd and form herself her face completely red as well as her fur : not at all half masked idiot" xavier chuckled and made the bring it on gesture. Arabella scoffed and turned "well there goes a submissive dog" as soon as arabella heard that she turned and ran at xavier. Xavier moved a bit to avoid injuring elizabeth at all and grabbed arabella as she got close engough he flipped her in the sir and slamed her to the ground onto her back and tsked " what have I told you a straight charge does not due control your temper" he said to her

Elizabeth felt her cheeks blushing red when Xavier winked at her, but quickly finding herself observing Xavier provoking his challenging sister. Really she was watching to see how she could understand how these sort of sibling challenges work. Being a only sibling Elizabeth wasn't use to the sibling rivalries, but it was fun wanting Xavier and Arabella. Elizabeth, despite being in a safe spot, decided to float back a few spaces. Xavier had a lot of impressive moves resulting in an smile growing across her face, but she chose to stay out of the fight as long as she wasn't pulled into it and let it play itself out.

Arabella snapped at his furred paw that hald her neck. As soon as her teeth grazed his skin his othe paw grabbed her muzzle and held it tight. A low growl came from his throat "what have I told you about biting your alpha" he said to her his eyes turning red. Arabella only whimpered seeing his eyes change color as she laid on her back.

It was an interesting sight to see how Arabella laid down seeing his anger, though it was a bit worrying. After all he did grab her by the muzzle, then again, she didn't know too much about werewolves...was this normal to them? Even though it probably wasn't wise to do so, Elizabeth walked closer to Vincent. She was careful in her steps and a bit cautious because she didn't want to accidentally get herself hurt in a moment of his rage. "Vincent...?" She questioned softly as though it wasn't him. Elizabeth's never seen this side of Vincent and to be honest, it was a bit scary.

He looked at elizabeth then back down at his sister then back at elizabeth, his eyes changed back to the green and he realized his sister whom stood up and puffed at him "and you say I got a temper" vincent growled again and arabella turned on heel and ran off. His eyes where once again red, he went over to the fountain and looked at his reflection "fuck its starting" he looked at elizabeth "the alpha mark"

Elizabeth was shocked to see his eyes were red and watching him looking back and forth and both her and his sister it was like he couldn't tell the difference between them. What was happening to him? His sister who was so confident and tough, but now she was like a frightened puppy. Even with his eyes green again, Elizabeth was still concerned. She's never seen his eyes like that and seeing his red eyes frightened her too. Though when he looked into his reflection she realize this was a thing that was suppose to happen, but judging by his reaction it wasn't anything good. "The Alpha Mark? What's that?" She asked curiously walking up behind him with a concerned tone.

"Where the next in line male act like a rabid wolf and if not well let's just say find his mate he will be a monsterlittelry..it is not a pretty sight. That why us males are feared among my kind we go into a rage and will distinguish friend from foe" he said and shifted back to his human form and sat on the marble outlining the fountain not caring that he was completly nude at the moment.

When he shifted back into a human, Elizabeth looked away blushing, knowing that he would be naked then. She had to think for a moment about what was happening. It made sense now why male werewolves were the ones that attacked vampires randomly and why her parents seemed fearful of a enraged male werewolf, but Elizabeth wanted to be there for him...she wasn't going to abandon him especially when he's in a time of need. Their wedding was tomorrow...she prayed that he would be okay enough to go through with it and if he wasn't then she wanted to be by his side trying to help him. Elizabeth sat down next to him on the fountain, looking away with her cheeks red. Her hand touched his as she asked. "Will you be okay? Is there something I could do to help you?"

He. Looked at her and sighed "if I go to the point of no return with my rage I want you to kill me. I don't want innocent blood on my hands then I already have" he said to her as his eyes looked at her

His answer caught her off guard, she ignored the fact that he was naked and looked towards him, her eyes widened in surprised and focusing on his. She understood his reason, but...she didn't know if she could. Her hand squeezed his hand as she sighed. "I...I don't know if I can...I'll try, but please...let's do everything we can to prevent that...I want to be with you...I'll be here with you..." She said softly and caressed his cheek gently with her eyes starting to tear up.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around hers and lifted her and sat her on on of his thights and moved so that her legs lay on the other thigh. "Good I just fear with this dna in my blood that it will happen and well ill end up like my friend who now remains in a shallow grave" he said to her

Elizabeth blushed feeling him lifting her up to sit on his thigh, even though now her legs and dress were covering over his private areas, it was still a bit embarrassing for her since she was even closer to it now. Though she tried to ignore it and focus on him in this time of worry. Her hands rested on his shoulders as her lips kissed his cheek gently. "I won't let that happen to you, I'll do everything I can to help you...at the same time I don't want you to suffer. I'll do everything I possibly can to keep you from changing into that." She hugged him tightly, resting her face against the crook of his neck

"You know for a vampire you act as though your human with emotions" he chuckled to her. He then looked at her and pressed his lips against her when he withdrew. He smiled at her and realized he was nude "let me go get some pants on ok?" He said to her and lifted her up and set her on the marble stone and went over to where his clothes where and pulled on the pair of pants and laced them up and went back over to her and sat back down beside her.

A soft smile managed to work it's way onto Elizabeth's face and she shrugged softly. "I guess that what happens when a vampire is in love, they love that person with all their heart." She closed her eyes when he kissed her, caressing his cheek softly while she kissed him back. Once he mentioned getting clothes on, Elizabeth smiled and gave a nod, honestly feeling a bit relieved since he'll be covered up. She smiled brighter, feeling more comfortable now and sighed softly. "So...tomorrow's the big day..." She smiled to herself honestly feeling excited about it.

Vincent nodded "yes tommorrow now fair warning if I know my sisters and stepmother they will swoon and pren over you like mother hens" he said to her and chuckled again "but then again my father will do the same" he did his best immpression of his dad voice "vincent your lycan..stand striaght damn.. vincent wear the mask..vincent fix your grin it is not funny" vincent rolled his eyes

Elizabeth giggled from his impression of his father, covering her mouth with her hand. "I don't mind it really, my parents will probably do the same thing, but my father might harass you a bit since he's protective of me. He trusts you and all, but it's just hard for him to see that his little girl is all grown up and marrying someone. So please forgive him if he bothers you, I'll try to keep him off your back." She smiled warmly and added. "My mother does the same thing your father does. Elizabeth you're vampire princess, don't walk that way, don't talk this way, don't stand this way." She sighed softly, but smiled at him. "I guess there's nothing we can do about nit picking parents, right?"

"True but I can do this though" he grinned and grabbed her sitting her in his lap and his arms wrapped around her and grinned. He gently placed a han behind her head and exposed the side and grazed his kanine teeth gently on her skin.

Elizabeth barely had anytime to prepare herself or react when Vincent suddenly grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. Her cheeks blushed brightly feeling chills down her spine the moment she saw his wolfish grin. His hand behind her hand brought her some comfort, but the sudden act made her heart race. Feeling his teeth grazing her skin gently, Elizabeth felt chills and ended up grabbing and squeezing his shoulders trying to suppress a moan.

He chuckled as he felt her place her hands on his shoulder. "Trying to hold something back?" He asked a she looked at her and pressed his lips against hers.

She couldn't keep herself from blushing brightly from his teasing question. Elizabeth didn't answer him at first, she was too embarrassed to tell him that she was suppressing her vamperic urges. When she felt his lips kiss her own, she closed her eyes kissing him back. Her hands wrapped around his neck, accidentally letting her suppressed moan escape her lips and into his.

He chuckled again. As he heard her moan. He pulled back from ths kiss and looked at her "well I think our honeymoon is going to be intresting and by the way if u ever need to feed and we are not near a source you can take from me" he said to her

Back
Top Bottom