Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Married to a what?! (valkeryiefirestorm x FemShop)

It seemed the twins knew excatly what was going on and even seemed excited and happy about it. Elizabeth was starting to loosen up about the idea. Before moving on she looked behind herself to see if the twins were at a safe distance yet and gave them a smile. Xavier must be a deep sleeper as Arabella implied since he managed to sleep through all of this so far. With nothing else stopping her Elizabeth moved up to Xavier's side, sitting on her knees. With little waste Elizabeth held up the cloth over his face and twisted it so all the water stored inside splashed down on to his sleeping face.

Xavier let out a loud growl that would make anyone cower in fear had that not known him. He sat up immediately his left hand shifted inot a claw "what the hell Arabella?!" he said as his eye laied on her. Arabella crossed her arms in front of her chest "not me you mutt" she said and nodded over to Elizabeth. he looked at Elizabeth and saw the rag in her hand. he raised his upper lip in a almost snarl before tackling her to the bed and began tickling her sides. Jasmine and nina laughed at how Xavier reacted.

Elizabeth would have been terrified to hear that growl if she heard it before she fell in love with Xavier, but it did worry her about what he would do or say. She nearly jumped seeing how quick he was to sit up with a transformed claw ready to attack. Soon enough Elizabeth gave Xavier a playful smile once he saw it was her and not his sister that woke him up like this, but the snarl like look he gave her made her frown in worry again. She let out a surprised short scream when he tackled her to the bed, but started to laugh uncontrollably when he tickled her sides. "No! Hahaha stop it!" She shouted playfully with her laughter and her eyes closed and her hands trying to stop his.

He grinned and stopped tickling her "well that what you get" he said to her smiling and gave her a kiss on the cheek. he looked at arabella "what time is it?" she looked at something "well 7 pm" he nodded and sat up "the dressmaker should be here at any moment Elizabeth like I said its your wedding gown and several other dresses for you to where, she will just take measurement of you and then you can pick out some material and you can add some designs if you wish just tell her what you want then after you she will some to me to tell me off the colors you choose, I already have mine designed and all" he said to her and stood up once he stood up he stretched backwards and his back popped.

Elizabeth's laughter slowly died down once he finished tickling her she looked up at him and blushed when he kissed her cheek. While listening to Xavier explain what would happen today Elizabeth sat up slowly with a excited grin. Today her dress will be designed and made then tomorrow was finally the big day. Honestly Elizabeth couldn't be more excited for it. "I can't wait especially for tomorrow." She smiled and carefully got up from his bed to kiss his cheek once he was done stretching. "I better get ready to meet the dressmaker then."

He nodded at her and smiled "then go do that my future wife" he said and looked at his sister "we need to round up Verona, Maria, Sasha, Tera, and Brandy, also we need Tai and Lai." Arabella nodded "well the twin moms are in the courtyard" Xavier nodded "yeah well I want everyone to meet Elizabeth no exceptions" Arabella nodded "yes you majesty" Arabella smiled and looked at Elizabeth "did he tell you what you two get to be after you are married?" Xavier looked at arabella and let out a small growl "im not looking forward to that" he mumbled.

Elizabeth smiled and started to walk past him to leave when she heard all the family names he listed. There was still so much family she needed to meet, but it only made Eizabeth happier. Xavier had a big together family while Elizabeth had a rather distant family, but something about combining their families only made her more eager about tomorrow. Just before she could leave what Arabella said caught her attention. Something more was happening for them in their marriage besides becoming a husband and wife; Xavier's growling only confirmed it. "Wait, wait...what's gonna happen once we're married?" She asked curiousy with a worried expression.

Xavier looked at her "We become King and Queen of the lycan Race, I do not know about the Vampire race but when a prince or princess of elder age marries and if the King is allowed to step down he must and bless the new King and Queen, unfortunately I have no choice in the matter It has to be down or a Lycan uproar will happen among the race" he said to her

Elizabeth was shocked to hear that they would become King and Queen of Lycans and if her parents followed the same footsteps and stepped down and blessed the new king then they would become King and Queen of Lycans and Vampires. Elizabeth wasn't ready to be a queen she wasn't even a very good princess in her eyes, but Queen of Lycans and possibly Vampires too!? There wasn't much of a choice, but there was too much to worry about. "King and Queen?" She repeated to herself and looked in disbelief. "I don't know anything about being a queen! You would think my parents would be training me in something like that! What if they step down too? Then we'll have to take care of both races!" Elizabeth tried to calm herself down, but nowshe was more nervous then ever about the entire marriage.

Xavier went to her in two steps and wrapped her in his arms "shh I know Elizabeth, I know I am not ready for it as wel" he looked at her "I am not ready for it either.... would you want to postpone the marriage?" he asked her, he bit his bottom lip at that question. He hoped she did not say yes it would hurt him if that happened.

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Xavier tightly feeling the pressure come crashing down on her. Neither of them were ready how could they rule an entire kingdom with no knowledge? Yet Xavier's sweet voice and words calmed her down. Elizabeth buried her face into his chest with her eyes closed as she listened. Then the question popped up. Elizabeth wanted nothing more then to get married to him, she hasn't even taken the ring he gave her off. She looked up at him and answered. "No, I...I want to marry you as soon as possible...I believe we can do this...together." She answered softly and sweetly.

He nodded at her "I know love I know we can" he kissed her forehead then her lips. "but my sisters mothers will still be here and there is always your mother to help you if you need help my Elizabeth" he said to her as his arms still held her to him. He stood there, he felt bad telling her making her worry and fret. He did not want her to worry and fret he wanted her life to be peaceful and worry free and happy.

Elizabeth smiled hearing his sweet reassuring words and his warm lips kiss her forehead. She closed her eyes and met his lips into a sweet kiss. Listening to him made her worries fade away and she had to admit there were plenty of people to turn to for guidance and aid; all thanks to the uniting the two families. With her arms wrapped around him and looking up at him with brightly shining eyes she replied "You're right, there's plenty of people for us to turn to..." She laid her head against his chest listening to his sweet heat beat; all her frets and worries fading in the comfort in his arms. Elizabeth for the moment forgot they were in front of his sisters, but she didn't care. They were lost in their own world like true lovers.

Xavier smiled at her and hugged her "lets get you to your room I think the dress make will be here soon, I got to go see my father for a bit when your done just wait for me in the west courtyard if you could" he said to her and smiled at her. He let go of her and held her hand and led her to her room. Where a female of Blonde hair stood with measuring tape in hand "Mirna" Xavier said to the women "Hello Xavier" she looked at Elizabeth and then to Xavier "vampire?" Xavier nodded "and my bride" Mirna nodded "well Xavier treat her well she may not of be your race but she is stil a women" Xavier looked at her "Mirna enough I know how you are and you will shut your mouth, you may be human and we may have history but you need not to be a complete ass" Xavier said to her

Elizabeth smiled back and enjoyed the warmth of her beloved's warm hug comforting her before listening to him speak once again. She gave a soft nod understanding what was to be done for the time being and held his hand tightly as he led her back to her room. Inside a woman smelling of human blood waited for her. The instant she walked inside Elizabeth knew the woman was human, but luckily her family taught her to control the instinct to kill and drain the woman's blood so the woman had nothing to fear. Watching the two interacting it was clear something had happened between them and Xavier's comment only proved her assumption. What seemed almost weird is the fact they were talking as though she wasn't there. "Thank you for coming all this way Mirna especially for something like this..." Elizabeth spoke up trying to lighten up the tense mood and distract Mirna from Xavier for a moment.

Xavier looked at Elizabeth and smiled "Ill leave you to her for a moment Elizabeth, if she gets to much trouble just call out for one of my sisters. They wil put her in her place" at the last statement he looked at her, his eyes changed to a dark red his looked on his face was almost as if his look could burn her on the spot. Mirna only snorted "please you cur if it was not that your step mother was my oldest and dearest friend you head would be on my mantle for hat you did" Xavier let out a deep growl that shook the room and even knocked a couple of objects away from there resting place. His ight hand turned to a claw "watch your mouth human befor I tear you apart or worse give you to Sancheze" Mirna bit her bottom lip at the last statement and walked to where her kit was not before mumbling "allbark and no bite" Xavier growled again but calmed down in a instant his hand going back to normal "you not worth the effort or will you ever will be" he retorted back. He looked at Elizabeth his right eyes was still a dark red his left the ice green. "I will be in the courtyard Elizabeth, I am sorry you had to see me like that" with that statement he turned on heel and walked off leaving her with Mirna.

Mirna looked to the door and grinned "good I thought that jackass would never leave" she looked to Elizabeth "ready for your fitting dear?" he attitude seemed to flip from a well lack of a better word bitch to sweet and innocent.

Elizabeth gave a nod to Xavier thinking he'll just say this one thing then leave to avoid anything more and risk things getting out of hand. "Okay, I'll be out to see you as soon as I can." She didn't see the red in his eyes, but it wasn't hard to figure out that he was making a ugly face at the human woman. There was something definitely wrong. The vibe between them chilled Elizabeth to the bone. Xavier's growling was enough to even terrify her, a vampire that loved him. She covered her mouth with her hand to keep her mouth silent when she heard loose objects falling from their place from his bone chilling growl. Luckily the two managed not to go for each other's throats anymore then they already are. Elizabeth tried to stay calm and knew this wasn't her business at least for now, but...this...this was terrifying. She's never seen Xavier so angry before caused by a human no less. She lowered her hand to her chest in a worried fashion, but didn't say anything that could bring back their anger. "I...it-it's okay Xavier...I'll be out as soon as everything's finished. Those dark red eyes didn't leave her mind even as he returned to normal. With a worried expression she watched her beloved walking away and out of the room leaving her and Mirna in a tense awkward atmosphere. For now Elizabeth thought it would be best to remain silent until it's safe to ask or say anything.

Mirna looked at Elizabeth "well please step up on the stool dear" she said to her pointing to a small stool that was only a step high. She grabbed a pad and paper and a tape measure to measure her. She waited for her to step up on the stool.

Meanwhile Xavier was in the courtyard in full fledge form of his werewolf, His eyes now red again as he attacked several piecies of equipment that where designed for werewolf use. He left several marks of his claws in the wood of the striking post. before turning and striking out at a plate that was tossed at him by arabella, this exercise built up so according to his father his hearing so no one could sneak up on him while his back was turned.

Elizabeth gave a nod and replied softly "Okay." She walked over and took a step up onto the stool watching Mirna carefully for any signs of aggression or frustration for now. Elizabeth couldn't help, but wonder what Mirna and Xavier's past was. Reviewing the incident in her mind Elizabeth tried to remember key words that could lead her to the truth at least until it's safe to ask Mirna. He said they had a history and the way they argued seemed liked something happened between them leaving them on harsh terms. Did they date at some point or was it something completely different? Elizabeth looked down at the ground thinking and wondering if Xavier was okay after getting heated up like that.

Mirna looked at her "so what colors are you choosing elizabeth?" She asked her as she began writing down her mesurments on a notepad.

Xavier at the mean time was in full lycan form "pull!" He yelled arabella nodded and flipped a switch releasing several items in xaviers direction. He kncoked several out of the air b ut not before a spear hit him in his shoulder.

Elizabeth took a moment before she could answer. Traditionally Elizabeth would be wearing a white dress, but would it be the same for their wedding? Did it matter what colors she chose? Already Elizabeth found herself as a worried bride after all she didn't want to make the wrong choices. Without Xavier here to help her everything was up to her. Finally she came up with a answer to tell the human. "Oh I think black and dark blue would be nice." In her mind black and red were the colors vampires usually wore, but thinking of blue reminded her of the moon and ocean so maybe the blue would appeal to the werewolf side of the wedding more then red or white would. Deep down inside Elizabeth grew a bad feeling in her heart like something was wrong. She prayed the feeling wasn't because something happened to Xavier. She was probably just worrying about nothing because of her nerves.

Xavier bit his bottom lip as he grabbed the spear and pulled out the spear from his flesh. He hissed a bit as the blood came out of the wound. Arabella looked at xavier "you ok?" She asked he shook his head yes "ill be fine I ha ve had worse you know this"

As soon as Elizabeth was finished answering any other questions Mirna had regarding her dress she walked out of her room trying not to look bothered or in a hurry. Elizabeth should be excited about her dress and the fact their wedding is tomorrow, but with the nervous tension as a bride and the stress of responsibly as a upcoming Queen Elizabeth had nothing but nervous messing with her system. Hopefully the bad feeling she grew was only because of those nerves, but just in case Elizabeth hurried to see Xavier. She remembered he wanted her to meet with him so the first place she decided to check was that meeting place. When she stepped out Elizabeth saw Xavier in his transformed state, but something wasn't right. Elizabeth smelled blood. Quickly Elizabeth make her way to him and gasped when she spotted the wound the spear caused. "Xavier! Are you alright?" She asked in a worried tone. "It looks pretty bad..."

"I'm fine elizabeth I'm fine, he tossed the spear to the ground the wound began to heal slowly "I'm just practicing and got reckless is all. It will be healed b efore our wedding tommorrow" he said to her. He looked at the spear on the ground then to elizabeth "so did you get your idea for your dress and color choice?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"As long as you're okay I'm happy." Elizabeth knew once she saw his wound starting to heal that he would be okay and sighed a breath of relief. She just couldn't help getting so upset seeing him hurt that it slipped her mind that werewolves can heal just like she can, but it a minor incident. At least he was okay and her dress preparations are undergo. For a moment Elizabeth looked down at the spear he threw to the ground, but her eyes returned to him. She smiled at him and answered. "Yes I did. I can't wait to see when it's done I'm hope you'll love it."

Back
Top Bottom