Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incident at IPA E

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Hey ya'll. Thanks for checking out my thread here ^_^.

Now before I begin, I will go ahead and state that, yes, this IS a harem themed RP with pregnancy, slight body manipulation and some bits of drama added in. Anyway. ONTO THE SHOW!

The year is 2029. Five years ago the world has been graced by the creation of a brand new school system funded by the UN. Titled the 'International PolyTech Academy', this prestigious college has been ranked higher than even Harvard. With currently fifteen schools across the globe, the school sports state of the art technology for health, studies, exorcise and so on.

It was the start of a new year. The newest batch of students have arrived ready to begin their new life.

However at each school, a drawing was held. Five Girls and Five Boys would be selected to take part in a special program. However when the 10 lucky winners arrive, they are sedated and placed into chambers and put into suspended animation. Never aging... just asleep.

20 years later...

The students were taken out of their chambers and placed into their dorms. When they awake, they now must begin a completely new life.

For you see, for awhile there's been a lot of political turmoil. A massive world war with everyone fighting everyone. In the 20 years mankind has been almost completely annihilated. However, IPA's secret program was made for this. Despite the massive global war, the schools have been literally untouched. Even today they still produce energy and food allowing occupants to live as though nothing had happened. The students are to be paired up, one boy and one girl, and must help in repopulating the human race with a highly advanced AI as their principle and supervisor as well as to provide items and medicine if needed. The idea was allow the students a couple children, and once the children are older, they would be paired up with kids from other IPA schools to grow up and repeat the process once they are of age and continue on.

Seemed like a decent idea... except for IPA school E, which will be the stage for the Roleplay.

Located on a man made island off the coast of California, IPA school E has begun the Repopulation Program. However, an accident has caused four of the five boys to die out leaving the only boy left in charge to impregnate the five girls in the school.

Will he have what it takes to stand up to the challenge? and what of the girls themselves? will they take kindly to their new forced polygamist lifestyle? Only we can find out.

Extra RP Details.
I'll keep this nice and short and simple.

Characters: Okay so I know one of the reasons come don't like Harem RPs is due to one person having to hold up the heavy load of playing multitudes of characters while the other one only plays one. BUT! Never fear my friends. If you would like to, we can split up the character amount. I play 3, you play 3 ^_^.
Characters (2: Back with a Vengeance): On that note, I would mostly like to play the male role along with a couple of the female roles. However I do ask for variety in characters. I'm not going to tell you what kind I want you to play. Have fun ^_^. Maybe your half of the characters include the likes of, the gothic lolita girl, the punk rock chick, southern belle, European Royalty, the hardcore christian, etc.

Places to Do this: I would prefer PM BUT if absolutely necessary, I will do this over Email.

Got an idea?: Don't be afraid to bring it by me ^_^.

Kinks?: I'm game with anything. However I refuse to play a character that only views women as fuckable meat.

Kinks?: I'm game with anything. However I refuse to play a character that only views women as fuckable meat.

[size=18pt]QUICK EDIT BULLET![/size]

Wait how many?!: Okay so... after some thought... I've decided to make the number of characters more malleable. Don't think you can rock 5 chars? don't worry, we can lower the female character count down to 3 or split it so you play 2 and i play 2. Please feel free to discuss this with me. I'm a very reasonable person and realize that setting certain things like that in stone kinda sucks for other RP'ers.

What's the Smut Level??: Now with a plot like this, I once again try to be more malleable. We can turn this into a big smut fest, but to be honest i'd love to try out some more dramatic stuff on this and of course bring in the sex scenes now and then. So basically aaaaabooout around 55% plot and 45% sexy time. Once again, please discuss this with me further.

In a land far... fuck... LINE?!: If you have any ideas plot wise for this, please bring it up ^_^.

RE: An idea to try

Alright, filled up on the Monster RP, now let's try and push this.

Just finished the 1st case of Dangan Ronpa... and I already have my most hated character... looking at you Byakuya... ya douche.

God Byakuya why do you have to be such a shit bird man?! *is really enjoying Dangan Ronpa*

Whoever wins... both their partners will smoosh eachother's vags...

Sakura: I'm the most badass of my game.
Gamagoori: I have a sick ass theme song...
Sakura: TCH?!

Sorry... I'm bored...
Also did a couple edits to make the plot more user friendly.

*punches thread to top*
Sigh... finished Dangan Ronpa... what else is there on my Vita...?
*replays Hotline Miami again*

Bumping this back up yo.

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK! I BEEN HERE FOR YEA... Okay lame old song reference sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom