Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry submissive looking for master. Mostly smut.. [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry princess

Supernova
Sorry I am full and not taking any more RP requests, Thank you

Hey there I'm furry princess and I'm looking for someone to use me ;)

I like playing all sorts of anthro species such as cats, cows, mice, rabbits, dogs/wolves and more., and don't mind if my partner is human, furry, tentacles, demons or monsters. Gender also doesnt matter to me, male, female or misc, anythings welcome.

keep in mind I like playing mostly human furries so no udders or 6 nipples or anything, I also dont play with any sort of toilet stuff, ewww.

I will list my favorite 3 ideas for now and will add more later, feel free to message me with ideas you have too ;)

Lactating Cow slut
I play a cow anthro with huge tits for my diminuitive stature, ever since I was young I lived to have sex, I love to be milked and my favorite position is being rammed hard from behind while hooked up to a milking machine.

Innocent stray turned rape victim.
I play a cat anthro who has fallen down on her luck and has no where to go, you find me and bring me home, but its to late when I find out the price I pay for a roof and food is one I am unwilling to pay.

New pack, new rules
I play a wolf or dog anthro and find a group of others I join and attempt to show myself as alpha dog only to find I'm second best not that I care after a few demonstrations of your power and passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom