Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Flights of Fancy (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Hi there to everyone all around the world! It has been a very long time since I have been looking for RP's but here I am once again! I promise that I will not go away but I hope that you will not fade away from me once we get together. Once we can get together, I am hoping that you can see into the mind of a sweet Angel. I hope that these Angelic thoughts can mesh with what you have in mind. All of these ideas are F/F... those are not negotiable... but as far as the sex of the player, I am open to almost anything.

With that, here are the Angelic Thoughts!

Love In The Military: PRETTY MUCH TAKEN
My girl has just "graduated" from basic training and is sent to her first tour of duty. She is vulnerable and unsure of what would happen to her in a new place that could be around the world or across the country from where her training happened. A superior Officer or Sergeant takes my girl under her wings and teaches her the duties of her job among other things. It is quite possible that your officer or Sergeant could have a thing for my girl at first sight or the love could develop over time. I am happy with either of those things developing as we show the love of two girls either before "Don't Ask Don't Tell" or afterwards.

Who Am I?:
I have been toying with the idea of my girl having amnesia after some sort of accident or a block that was inserted in her mind. For the accident angle, I am thinking that your girl could help my character remember some of the things that drew the lovers together in the past... maybe a moment in time that they both enjoyed or possibly, an event that changed their lives for the better (or worse). For the mental block angle, maybe my girl was secretly someone working for an intelligence agency of some sort and decided to block her past to protect her lover? This is very open to discussion and could go into the modern or Sci-Fi areas.

Me? Hypnotized?: SORT OF TAKEN BUT... OPEN TO SIMILAR IDEAS
I have always loved dipping into the world of hypnotism but never had the chance to play it out. Maybe my girl is very straight but is hypnotized into thinking that her best friend is her lover? Or maybe your character has a secret crush on my girl and hypnotizes her into her will? This can go in many directions and eras so it can be very open for discussion.

Long Lost but Finally Found:
Our girls were best friends during high school and/or college and we did just about everything together. The only thing we didn't do together was share our boyfriends or girlfriends. After a while and for some reason, your girl goes out to "make something of her life" while my girl stayed in the small town that they grew up in. A few years later, your girl decides to revisit her roots and the town where she grew up in where, somehow or somewhere, the two girls reconnect. Will one be angry at the other or will there be a happy reunion? This can be very open for discussion.

Built to Serve Her: SORT OF TAKEN... BUT WILLING TO LISTEN
My girl is a specially made android that either your girl orders off a maid service or builds herself that offers companionship and to serve whatever needs that your girl needs. This can go in a variety of directions from companionship, to romance and even to a Mistress/pet relationship. If the Mistress/Pet relationship is selected, I would like this to not get too crazy with the BDSM aspect of things. As with the others, this can be open for discussion.

More ideas will come so please stay tuned to this station. Same Angelic time... Same Angelic channel! If you need immediate access or wish to talk about ideas of your own, please utilize the Angelic phone located on the little mouse to the side to contact me with your emergency needs (in other words, please PM me and I will be very glad to answer your questions or listen to some plot ideas). Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom