Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance & More (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Desire

Meteorite
Hi! Looking for someone to play a male character opposite my female character. First, I don't role play in IM or email. Second, please, please don't write my characters response to yours, nor her thoughts, feelings, reactions and speech. The only reason I'm mentioning it is because I recently had this happen to me BIG TIME. It was no small thing, they had written my character crying in response to what their character said to her, then wrote her actions -had her move into another room, then wrote his character answering a question that I never wrote that she asked him! Now something small, like writing that your character smiles or waves at mine when she sees him, is no big deal. Well.. enough of that, I'm sure most of you here would never write someone else's character for them anyway. :D

I love romance and seduction. Also like force, kidnap and forbidden or taboo. Do NOT want to write a dominant female. I am not familiar with most fandom, and science-fiction universes and comic or superhero universes and not really interested in writing in those settings, so if you're looking for a partner for any of those fandoms, or settings I'd be the wrong person to ask.

I like Tenant & Landlord role plays, but I prefer romance. In my opinion my female character boldly attempting to seduce your landlord character into having sex with her is NOT romantic. Especially if that is the entire reason for the story, and/or it happens at the beginning of the story. I'm not saying she might not attempt it later, but it would be AFTER she falls for your character and she wouldn't be slutty about it or that bold, my female character would be more 'awkward' about it. As I'm writing this, I'm imagining my female character, having fallen in love with her handsome, charming and kind landlord (your character) can't stop thinking about him, fantasizes about him when she's awake, dreams about him at night, is jealous when she knows he has a date or sees him out on a date (for example at a restaurant, night club or bar). She would start flirting with him, but being nervous and having never been the one to make the first move before... Well I hope you get the idea :)

Other pairings I like:

Incest (brother/sister, cousins, foster brother, etc -only one I don't want to do is mother/son, grandmother/grandson, aunt/nephew, mother and son's friend etc.. really don't want to play a 'mom' or 'aunt' in an incest rp)

Neighbors

Strangers

Kidnaped/kidnapper

Exes

More..

Limites: To start with no bathroom stuff, snuff, beastiality, mind control, bdsm, torture or humiliation.

I like romance, seduction, force, roughness (not really violent, more wild, persistent, too eager to be very gentle -I hope know what I mean by this). I'm more vanilla than kinky, don't really like 'toys' or female masturbation (I lump that into 'sex-driven RPs), I like the more emotional RPs, even in the ones that involve force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom