Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancient Fantasy Persian Request (MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rania Lark

Star
I thought I would post this to get some feelers out and see if there was anyone interested in doing this. What I was thinking was I would love to role-play a slave/master relationship set in ancient Persia but with still some fantasy involved (think the Persians from 300).

*I tend to only play submissives, but my characters aren't completely obedient and most of the time will fight back fiercely thereby making the story a lot more interesting than blindly obeying their Master/Mistress

*I love smut but I also like a wicked storyline to go along with it. Just straight smut in large quantities can get really boring really fast and I am looking for more of a long term RP

*I will write at least 2 paragraphs and though I don't expect my partner to be writing novellas in each post, I do not want someone who writes in one liners. I need some substance to reply to

*I am looking for MxF or FxF pairings (Futas may be considered but you're going to have to convince me).

*All of my characters are over 18 years old and I expect my partner's character to be the same. I am not interested in underage anything.

*I like to write in PMs and threads. I think for this one I would prefer threads but either is good with me

*And last but not least, please be at least semi-literate. No text type (aka LOL, GR8 etc). I do understand that sometimes autocorrect is ridiculous and there will be spelling errors every once in a while but I want to be able to read your post without too much trouble

Alright, now that those are out of the way onto the story I was looking for:

I was thinking that my character was a girl who was captured/sold into slavery in Persia to a wealthy sheik or sultan to be his slave. She would most likely be a different ethnicity than him, maybe captured from far off lands or in a conquered population? PM me and we can flesh out more of the details for this to make it enjoyable for both of us.

My kinks are:

-Non-con
-Any type of BDSM (ranging from tying up to rope play, to apparatus', gags, blindfolds, etc)
-Tattoos, piercings
-Forced clotheswearing/nudity
-Humiliation

-I have a few more kinks but we can discuss those if you want during plotting

Limits:
-Toilet play
-Extreme mutilation (amputations etc)
-Death (this includes necrophilia)
-Beastiality

Anyway, I think that's about it. Please don't reply to this post because I probably won't see it. PM me with your ideas and we can plot and go from there.

Ta-ta

Rania Lark

You know that historically the Persians did not have slaves, right? The Greeks did, especially the Spartans (who were done in by a slave revolt). If you want a RP with that "vibe" I'd recommend a Mesopotamian culture like the Assyrians instead.

EDIT: Also the "ancient" Persians weren't Islamic, but Zoroastrians- the region didn't Izlamicize until much later, and they would never have "Sultans" or "Sheiks", as they don't speak Arabic there, but Farsi/Parsi/Persian, which is a wholly unrelated language

Actually, at the height of the Persian empire in the 5th and 6th centuries BC, the Empire encompassed Assyria and most of Mesopotamia. So they were all under the rule of the Persians at that point. Also there is cuneiform evidence that there were some people who practiced "private slavery" however you are correct about not having state sanctioned widespread slavery like the Greeks or the later Romans.

However this post is looking more along the 300 type fantasy route so I'm not looking for full historical accuracy, more the style of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom