Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come RP with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! If you are here, checking this topic maybe you are willing to RP with me! Good to hear that! Well, first of all let me tell you a thing about myself: I prefer to play the female role, and thus that's the reason this topic is situated within the "Roleplay Requests by Females." It's just that I have a submissive nature, and so I prefer for the male to be dominant. Also, let me inform you that I might not be on the whole time. I work, and on March my classes will start once again and that means I'll have even less time to be on. But fear not, I'll find a time to take care of my RPs. I will never vanish. Never.

---My turn ons/Likes---
-Taboo Pairings
-Supernatural creatures (Vampires, werewolves, demons. Just don't bring me the sparkly vampires, alright?)
-Teens
-High-school/College enviroments
-Anal (Rimming and fisting is off the table)
-Oral
-Vaginal (Same with Anal)
-Plot in my RPs equal to the ammount of smut. I mean, we all know what happens if the characters engage in sexual activity the whole RP, it gets repetitive and boring. The same happens if we keep the characters celibate for the whole RP because of the plot. Just, balance the scales.
-Romance. I want romance in a RP. I don't mind my girl being treated like a slut, but romance is a really important piece.
-Homosexual Settings. This is a bit of...meh. I like lesbians, but some gay intercourse that isn't too hardcore between two males and a girl, a threesome, may be interesting. This is a big maybe that I might or not like. So watch out.
-Anything involving threesomes and foursomes (thus, double and triple-penetration)
-Pregnancy (I love this and it is my favourite craving.)
-Public Sex
-Playing punk girls. With this I mean that I love to play girls with tattoos, piercings, beautiful bodies and tomboyish attitudes.
-Transformation (when the girl is bitten by a vampire/werewolf or somehow turned into another thing like a futa.)

---My turn offs/likes---
-Any type of fisting
-Psycological violence (like getting into a girl's mind and making her feel utterly miserable)
-Extreme Rape (To the point where the girl just can't take it anymore and he keeps hurting her in a gory style with blood here and there. No.)
-Extreme BDSM (I don't like a lot of BDSM, but sometimes it gets off the charts and it starts being ridiculous.)
-Water sports or bathroom play (scat, urine, that kind of things.)

---Rules--
1. Respect my times/your times. If you get into a RP with me, please inform me if you are never online due to work and other stuffs. I will not get mad, but if you just disappear the whole time without telling me and even deny to tell me, don't bother to contact me.
2. If you will drop, do it earlier. I won't get mad if you give me a reason (You don't like my way of taking the things, things are going too fast) or just lie to me! But don't vanish. Please.
3. Grammar. Pls, do not tak liek dis r I wll nt RP wit u evr. No, I won't. Use proper grammar and punctuation. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I expect to wear glasses when I am a bit older, not when my eyes bleed out of terrible writing.
4. Length matters. I am a casual-high casual writer, and thus I expect at least more than two lines. Not even a paragraph. Just no one-liners, please. I usually write a lot, and I mean A LOT at three important points:
-The introduction
-A new character appears
-A plot twist is introduced
I also try to mirror my partner in case he doesn't feel like talking a lot. Also, one-liners are not optional. Never bring me a one-liner because I'll ask you gently to make it something more.
5. I like to know my partners. I truly like to know who I am RPing with, but keep it to words. I've had several misfortunes with old partners in the past and thus I've lost the trust I've had on internet people. So if you want to know something about me, ask it. But keep in the words.
6. I RP in threads. The reason for this is because I spent my whole time in my mobile phone, and it doesn't recognize the Ajax PM function as a valid one, so I have to keep track of numbers instead of the pop-up, and it's quite stressing at times. :s
7. Don't God-mod. It's awkward, annoying, stupid and really bores me.. Your character is yours, mine is mine. Keep it like that.
8. As a new rule, refrain to send me PMs where it shows your lack of grammar or interest in the actual topic (like for example trying to make me do something I don't like to do). I will not reply to these since this is settled and explained in this rule.
---Pairings---

Here I will list the different pairings I'll do. My role will be on the left and yours on the right (unless stated the opposite).
Vampire x Human (I'll play both roles here)
Werewolf x Vampire (same here)
Vampire x Werewolf
Sister x Brother
Punk Girl x Brother
Emo/Goth Girl x Brother/Best Friend
Demon x Human/Vampire/Werewolf
Girl x Futa
In case you have played the Hentai game "Fairy Fighting", then I am up to try a RP with it.
I am also interested in doing something with League of Legends characters.

---Plots---

BrotherxSister

This has to be possibly the most open RP there is. You can throw in ideas here with me. We can make them a supernatural couple, or just one of them be the vampire or the demon, or plain old brother x sister. Infinite possibilities for a nice incest RP.

------

A little Demon in a big city

Rejected by her father in Hell, Lucifer himself, this little girl was forced to go to the human realm. Lucifer wanted boys, male descendants who wrecked havoc, not this little girl who just wanted a normal life without torturing souls. Little did she know that the people in the human realm were as wicked as the souls in Hell. As soon as she stepped in the streets of New York, she was greeted by a gang of vampires who inmediately took her to their lord. This would mainly start with me stepping into the city and your gang finding her, then taking her to their vampire lord. What follows after is up to you.

------

My cutest and only friend

Once there was this kid who (Not an intended Crash Test Dummies's most famous song reference) was really lonely and just lived with his father. This kid was quite geeky and introvert, but not necessarily unattractive. He was just socially awkard and really shy. Luckily for him, his father had quite a lot of money, and one day he saw this advertisement in a magazine about this company who sold cute little nekos to make company to lonely people. So he decided to get some company for his son.

----

Abusive Pregnancy

Both met in high school in what seemed like the perfect romance. She was the socially awkard chick and he was the jock. One day, he came to her and she thought he was going to make fun of her, but it turned out he wanted a date. Time went by and she had her first time with that boy. Now love turned into lust, and he wanted him everywhere. They were really in love, so she decided to drop school and go live with him as he had promised her. But what will happen when he develops serious anger management issues and she gets pregnant much to his disgust...

---

Dinner for the vampire

It turns out that the jock stereotype repeats once again: He centers too much in being a cocky asshole, the only thing he does is playing sports and showing off. Of course (and needless to say) his grades dropped to the floor because of that and he runs great risk of getting his schollarship removed. Due to that, his parents and the highschool decide to pair him with a tutor so he can learn. The true opposite of him, she is a cute and shy girl who is obviously a brainy one. She is probably the best of her class. One of the things most people don't know is that she is actually a vampire. What will happen when races and personality differences clash?

---
Behind Each other's back

The whole RP would be based around this guy who enters this college and to his surprise his roommate is a girl in a huge room, bigger than usual. But then they discover that another girl will be arriving to the room whose personality is the complete oposite from the other girls, awkward moments will happen and he will develop a crush for both of them and even share some love with both of them without the other knowing. They can be supernatural creatures if you want...like vampires and demons and stuff.

---

With time, I guess I'll come up with better ideas. Don't be afraid and kick me a PM! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom