Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF and FxM plot ideas (craving FxF rp's )

Status
Not open for further replies.

my Lalia

Moon
Hello to all,

A little about me;

-I am new here but I have been roleplaying for 3 or more yrs
-I am female (23)
-I love to write
-I can write up to 3 paragraphs or more
-I tend to mirror my partner
-I get bored if all you write is smut and one-liners (Really?)
-I don't have internet so I use the libraries (can post 2-3 times week)
-I can rp both genders (I can also be dom or sub)
-Can rp by pm or thread
- My F-list

Please pm, don't post here

Pm me if any interest you.

Plot Ideas

I really like fantasy

Shrunken plots are ones that I am less interested in.

Pretty Wings
FxM or FxF
For many years your kind have been around, though there is rumors on how you came to be. See you have wings, not just any kind of wings but song bird wings based off those found in nature. Some say that your kind have always been around, while others say that you were a genetic project when laws were soft of such projects. But what ever the case your kind have been around for a while and there is no getting rid of you as people like you. Your kind have amazing singing voices and are very beautiful to look at. And because of these two things people buy, sell, and breed your kind. You are beautiful pets, pets that some think are still dumb like your ancestors but you are different. Smarter, able to understand that what is happening to your people is wrong.
You are only one though, how could you possibly change things?
OOC: this could masterxslave rp or two bird people trying to change things

Shifters Nightmare
-FxF or MxF
There had always been shifters in the world and they were treated like gods and goddesses in the beginning, but as time went on things began to change. Soon non-shifting humans began to slowly hate their shifting counter parts and tension began to build between the two. All they needed was a spark and a war would break and it wasn't long until a spark was lit. No one knows which side killed a mixed family, but it was enough to cause a war. The war raged world wide for over a decade until non shifting humans found a way to control the shifters. The shifters army fell to the humans and were soon nearly wiped out, but there were humans that saw profit in keeping a few alive. Taking the children away from their parents, they raised them to be servants/pets or even fighters.
OOC: I have a few idea's were this could go depending on the sexual pairing.

Howling in the Night
- Romantic with medium/light smut
- More of a MxF but open to FxF
-MC (a male werewolf) is young and wanting to prove himself to the 'new' females that are at mating age. YC (young beautiful werewolf) is unsure if she wants to have a mate. But YC is one that every male in pack wants (can be born of 'high' status or whatever you like).
This rp can start a few days before the mating season, MC will be dominate and YC can be either dom or sub (up to you)
(If you want to be the male and I the female, just let me know and we can talk it out)

Blood Sacrifice
-MxF
-medium smut and slight romance
-Blood drips down his claws as he finished his last victim, he had gotten many sacrifices from the lands that surrounded his mountain. Many were young maidens but a few were young strong men. He was suprised that they didn't flinch as he kill each of them one by one, of course he did so quickly after using them. He longed for a mate though, but since most of his kind lived far away in the lands of their birth, he was stuck here. Alone he must stay until evey 100 years when the lands around his mountain gave him sacrifices. He made his way out of his warm cave to the cool crisp night air, he would bless the lands that sacrificed to him and curse those that did not. He placed a claw into the spring that bubbled near the enterance of his cave, the spring he knew turned into the five rivers that fed the lands far below.
He roared out into the silent night air as his wings gave one mighty flap, it was to let the mortals know that he was pleased and that he would not attack them. Slowly then he shifted from his beast form to that of the mortals before returning to his cave. He would fly later or maybe he would sleep for the next 100 years until it was time to recieve his sacrifices again.
Not even 40 years pass when a village is fallen ill and scared that they will lose everyone that they choose a young but spirited girl to be sacrificed to the high Dragon. The girl doesn't wish to be sacrificed so is tied to a stake and placed at the foot of the mountian for the dragon to take her and bless the village.

Pictures we can come up with plots for.

4 4.1

more to come, also open to other ideas!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom