Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meo's thread [F x M] [PM, threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

meomeo

good girl, fit for duty
Welcome to my request thread! I am looking for detailed, long-term scenes under all kinds of settings. Feel free to shoot me a PM if anything strikes your fancy.

Themes

I need at least one of the following elements in my roleplays:-

1. Comeuppance. For naughty girls, spoiled brats, snobby celebrities.

2. Defilement and corruption. How to ruin a good girl in 10 days* (time may vary).

3. Age difference - ideally mid thirties man/early twenties girl. Imposing and hunky guys - make me stand on my tiptoes and arch my neck just to kiss them.

4. Tough love. Forced depravity, humiliation, mind fuck.

5. Bimbofication and sluttification - "What ARE those vitamins you're making me take?!?" / "You sure you want me to wear this to your friends' poker game? Just this?" (PSA: Taking this tone with your man not recommended - expect immediate retribution.)

6. Being called girly pet names. Getting slapped on my behind to move me along. Talked to like I'm an airhead.

7. Multiple partners.

8. Sugar daddies ^3^.

A Sampling​

I drift in and out of consciousness. When I'm awake I try to think pretty thoughts. I had stopped keeping track of time. Has it been 3 hours? 3 days? What does it matter.

A callous hand inserted itself under my armpit. It tries to lift me to my feet. I instinctively flinch.

The noise-cancelling headset is the first to come off.

"It's me, doll. C'mon." It is him.

I totter to my feet. I stumble because I forgot I am wearing 5-inch suicide heels. He holds me steady. Still, my calves hurt like a bitch. I heard him chuckle and realize how ridiculous I must look.

The gag, aka what used to be my favorite pair of panties, is the second thing to come off.

His finger came to my lips. A pill is pushed between my teeth. Then the curve of a glass. Ice-cold water. I drank three gulps before I lost it. All of a sudden I am sobbing and choking and heaving all at the same time. Hot tears roll down my face uncontrollably.

"Hey! Stop that. You're a big girl now. No crying." He held me by my chin and wiped at the tears. It helped.

"I've got a treat for you, my little trooper. Your favorite. AH."

I open my mouth. My lips touch something small, rubbery, sweet. A gummy bear! Not one, not two, but three! I chew and swallowed them ravenously. Tears threatened but I hold them back. No crying.

The butt plug is the next to come off. And then the nipple chain.

SPLOOSH. Warm sludge soiled the inside and back of my legs. I recoil at the stench. Semen of a dozen guys and my own... I better stop thinking about it.

"My aren't you a dirty gal. You need a nice bubble bath. Badly. But before that, you need to tell me one thing. Have you learned your lesson this time"

I answer yes daddy. I'll never, ever be late for daddy picking me up from school ever ever again.

He helped me out of my heels. Then my blindfold came off. I see sheer whiteness, dissolving into daddy's handsome face grinning at me. A hint of pride in his eyes. It's the last thing I remember as I pass out from exhaustion.

*​

RE: All things meomeo.

Bumped with a spanking new plot!

RE: All things meomeo (just FxM modern lit... mainly)

BUMP (with new scene)!

RE: Straight from meo's naughty noggin'. (Prompt)

BUMP (with a prompt)!

bumpie

ba-bump.

RE: Straight from meo's naughty noggin'. (NEW Prompt)

bump with new prompt~

RE: meomeo's search for male roleplayers (idea and writing sample!)

bump!~

bump bump.

Bump for new ideas!

RE: meomeo's search for male roleplayers (video prompt!) (sorta NSFW~)

hey yall!!

RE: meomeo's search for male roleplayers

testing the waters... again...

RE: meomeo's search for male roleplayers

This is almost like a trailer~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom