Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Football Player and Cheerleader rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangagurl5

Dust
F- 19- -(please tell me if you’re reading) (I want good spelling and detailed sentences. ) Hi! My name is Callie. In this rp I am one of the head cheerleaders, and have been dating you for about a year now. Both of us are pretty close to one another. I am about 5’2 and have long blonde hair that goes down to my mid back. I have an hourglass figure and a DD breast size. We both have been best friends since we were little kids. Both of us are seniors and I ride home from school with you everyday afterschool. I always stay after school to work on homework while you go and attend practice. Currently I am waiting for you beside you’re car where we usually meet, but for some reason you were late today (*males only*I am looking for a cute and romantic, sex roleplay please! if interested: name, asl, and description. They’re not just gunna have sex after like 5 minutes. I want to lead up to that. If you don’t like omegle I have a room on chatzy which is just a private room where I send you the link. Its easy to use. No I do not have kik.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom