Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark side (a request thread, not a Star wars one :] )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Moon
hi! so I finally got around to doing this thread, if you've clicked on this thread then thanks for taking your time to read this :] before I get to the nitty grity of my strangeness, I'd just like to thank everyone who has made me feel welcome and would like to rp with me thus far.. you guys ROCK! :]

so I was wondering if anyone would like to do an RP with me.. I don't mind it being in a forum or PM.. I'm pretty much willing to do any kind of RPG from historical to fantasy and any kind of scenario, master/ slave ect..

I tend to RP mainly guys and I'm quite happy to do a boy x boy or a girl x boy RPG :]

I tend to be quite a dark RPGier, so the more violent and creepy it is the better!

I prefer having subservient characters as opposed to dominant ones, but if I control more then one character (I once used about 20 in a single RP... yes, I'm sad I know :] ) in an RPG I tend to have one very sadistic and dominant character and one very subservient character

I don't mind if the RPG has a plot or not or if it's just sexual activity and violence, so if you have any ideas I'm willing to listen :]

so if anyone's intrested or has any questions please let me know :]

thanks again for reading this :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom