Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Delightfully Simple Shoppe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyDelightful

Meteorite
8/6 slots. Oooh. I'm overstuffed. Too many ingredients. x.x Nobody more! No more!

Last Updated: 2-16-2014. I'm full up on requests! I'll bump this when I'm ready for more!

Hello and welcome! Please peruse and shop around to your heart's content, I promise an experience that will be positively delightful!

To make your own story combining a bunch of things on lists of things I like and which we might share, go to Story Creation Kit. To get a standard story, scroll past the Story Creation Kit.

Story Creation Kit

Instead of just giving you a flat plot, this is where you pick a bunch of elements you like and mash them together in an idea. This has the advantage of you picking and choosing what stuff you like from a list of stuff I like and making your own idea out of it, which should catch my attention, instead of blindly swinging a net in the dark hoping to catch my interests. Basically...

Step 1: Pick the kinks you want to do from my list...
Step 2: ...Now pick the fandom, character, plot, idea, or otherwise...
Step 3: ...Add in whatever you want: Kinks you didn’t see listed, fandoms, characters, plots, ideas, or otherwise...
Step 4: ...And propose the idea over a PM! :3

Everybody wins!

Step 1!​

Kink List (You pick any number of these) (I really have a craving for this right now)
  • Mind Control/Hypnosis
  • Random Chance (like dice rolls or coin flips or other gamey stuff!)
  • Non-Con
  • Smut
  • Plot
  • Multiple Characters
  • Young/Teenage (15-18) (Will go no lower than the site's rules. Period. End of story.)
  • Tentacles
  • Monsters
  • Bestiality
  • BDSM (Or any specific elements of it, like just bondage)
  • Corruption
  • Innocence
  • Cheating
  • Incest (Careful with this one)
  • Master/Slave play
  • Vampires/Lycanthropes
  • Romantic/Loving
  • Vannila (Normal)
  • [Sex Position] (If you want to be that specific.)
  • Dominant (Mine and/or yours) (Note: I'm submissive in real life, it's easier for me to play that way but I do enjoy dominant sometimes. :3)
  • Submissive (Mine and/or yours)
  • MxF
  • FxF (I've never done this before but it might be fun to try. You have been warned!)
  • Impregnation
  • Begging
  • Demons
  • Angels
  • Skimpy/Sexy Outfits (eg: School girl, lace lingerie, etc.)
  • Striptease

Step 2!​

Characters/Plots/Etc (These are other elements to add! Delightful!)
Characters (Originals of mine)

---------Princess Kayla: A princess with blonde hair and green eyes, she’s the crown jewel of the kingdom and tends to be fairly open to others, a chatty cathy of sorts. In her twenties, she’s overly curious and prone to separating from groups to investigate something on her own. She is the epitome of your classic damsel in distress, only with a compulsive level of curiosity.

---------Penelope: A “professional” thief, she has been found in situations ranging from occults and demonic rituals all the way to guardsmen and even the occasional nobleman. She’s promiscuous, clever, and a scrappy girl, though if cornered she surrenders to despair rather than trying to fight her way out. Her appearance can vary based on the story and how she’s trying to blend in.

---------Myra: An advanced technician often left on lone assignments, or put into stories where she is otherwise separated and sometimes even wounded. She’s a survivalist at her core and doesn’t quit or surrender to any pain or temptation... If anything, her short stature and athletic figure tell of nothing but a woman determined to thrive even in the most hostile of environments. She also tends to be cold towards others, but is maternal towards allies. Her appearance can also vary.

Plots (A general idea of what we would be doing)
  • Rescue: A simple plot structure about one character rescuing another from some kind of threat or danger.
  • Kidnapping: The complete opposite of a rescue! :3
  • Corruption: Taking a character that is otherwise innocent, holy, loyal, or otherwise, and corrupting them into becoming sluts, demons, cheaters, or otherwise.
  • Romance: A romance arc, such as going out on a date, or coming home from one.
  • Detective/Investigation: A story involving resolving a mystery of some kind, be it discovering the identity of a killer or uncovering the location of the Holy Grail.
  • Arena: A plotline centered around one on one or group combat, like gladiators or otherwise.

Fandoms (The universes, characters, or otherwise)
Anime & Cartoons
Attack on Titan
Disney
Sword Art Online

Games
League of Legends
Left For Dead
Nintendo

Other/Multiple Mediums
Alice in Wonderland

Step 3!​

Your Tastes (These are any kinks, characters, elements, plots, fandoms, or otherwise that you want to add. Anything goes here but I still reserve the right to decline if I’m just not feeling it.)

Step 4!​

Click that PM button in the lower left corner of this post with your shopping list of kinks, characters, plots, fandoms, other elements, and your own desires!

VOILA! WE ARE DONE! Now just wait for a reply from me about when the cake will be ready! :3

Pre-Built Stories

Exactly what you think it means!... I think. These are plots complete with kinks and stories. It's usually centered around 1-2 kinks, or some concept or thing I'm infatuated with.

Note that most stories under plot-based or smut-based can usually be easily converted either way. So I, Spy could be made smut-based, or Alice is Lost could be made Plot-based.

Plot-based

I, Spy
A detective/noir story set in the 50's about an angelic detective (female, mine) attempting to solve a murder mystery involving a daemonic sacrificial cult. There are strong themes of violence, prostitutes, and various definitions of insanity. Your character is pretty much whomever you wish them to be--another detective, a mentor, an apprentice, a key witness under protection, or otherwise.

This story can include or even omit a romance arc. It's up to you.

The Arena
An action-romance story about two gladiators in a fantasy arena attempting to fight off monsters and other people. After winning five matches, they will be set free. You play one gladiator and I play the other. This may even include dice rolls on the side to help add a little tension to the "will they survive or die" formula. :3 As for the romance arc it can be borne just as much out of need for emotional company as it can be out of genuine love for one another.

Smut-based

Beach Vacation
This is a very simple story. You pick a character from a fandom, one of my original characters, or otherwise, then pick another character or an OC or otherwise for yourself to play, and the two of them go to a private beach together where for one reason or another they end up having a very spicy vacation. Naturally sexy bikinis are a must!

Alice is Lost
Take Alice in Wonderland. Now Alice goes into the Rabbit's hole, but instead, she's really slowly going insane, and fades in out of between her fantasy world and a psyche ward. In the psyche ward she's being used as a sex toy by her psychologist, and in the fantasy world she's growing progressively and progressively more and more slutty and lost in lust, from tentacles, the Mad Hatter, even the Cheshire Cat or a random monster.

By the end she should be completely warped into a sex toy. :3

This entire story is basically an excuse to take Alice in Wonderland and turn it into a series of sex scenes, with animals, people, monsters, or otherwise, turning her from the naive girl into the complete slut. Just... Unf! <3

Clubhouse Beat
A woman (character, celebrity, etc) walks into a club to let off some steam. She decides to have a drink, but little does she know that the club owner has taken a fancy to her, and has ordered the drink drugged with a new chemical out on the market that makes people docile and highly suggestable. The woman is then taken into a private room in the club, where she's used as the club owner's entertainment for the night... Or perhaps longer.

Hypnosis/Mind Control is highly recommended. :3

The NOPE NOPE NOPE List

Anything that I will instantly reject without a second thought for one reason or another.
Toilet Stuff: Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope~
Being Lazy: Do things. In your posts. In your PM’s. Talk to me, give me ideas, input, lets hammer something out together that we’ll both like. <3
Furries: It’s just not my thing right now. Maybe in the future I will experiment more, but right now, ahh... Lycanthropes and wolves are about as close as I’m comfortable getting. Sorry.
Personal Information: I’m willing to talk about my job or where I live or politics or any of that kind of off-topic chit chat. It’s welcome, even, but if you ask me for stuff like my name, or my address, or whether I prefer to wear purple or pink lace while being tied to the radiator, I’ll kick your PM into the stratosphere. Smutty RP’s are fine. Trying to get my IRL address for your own rape fantasies is not okay.
Submissive Boyish Boys: I don't mind playing a girl that knows what she wants, who loves being on top or in power, but I don't find it at all entertaining to do that with fifteen year old boy who has no initiative or experience of his own. Call me hypocritical but it's just not what I enjoy. Sorry. :(

...That’s about it really. :3

About Me

Generally speaking, the following is true about me.
--I will always return the amount of effort thrown at me. Consider me like a mirror. If you give me a one liner I’ll retort with a one liner. If you give me a paragraph, I will respond with a paragraph, and so on, so long as it’s reasonable.
--I won’t take more than 5-6 RP’s depending on how literate my partners are. Sorry. Last thing I want is to overload and explode! Then nobody wins. :<
--I’m a 20-something Canadian who works the night shift full time. I’ll be able to reply every 24-48 hours usually. If this plodding pace doesn’t work for you, well, I apologize, but there is nothing I can do about that.
--I don’t have an IM at the moment. I might get one but, again, that whole “full time job full time life” thing, I’m not sure if there would be a point. PM’s would likely be best. Maybe threads. :3
--I'm more of a submissive in real life, so it's hard for me to play straight up dominants, though not impossible.
–...I have no idea what else to say other than that I love potatoes. Mmm. Potatoes. (Hint: If you reference potatoes somewhere I’ll know you actually read my whole thread and I will be a lot more amicable with you. <3)

As a final note, if things are kind of barren right now, I rushed a bit to get this posted before going to sleep. I’ll add more stuff little by little as it occurs to me, when I learn from other people, and so on. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom