Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures of a shapeshifter (Revnarh & hiddenlust)

Tezy nearly jumped in joy when Rei said that he wanted to go on a second date with her. She did not notice that the iris in her eyes had changed from black to a shimmering gold with tiny smaragd-red dots. "Do you have any plans for our second date?"

Rei chuckled slightly at how excited Tezy was about going on a second date. Pushing a strand from his face, he turned around. "Didn't really think too much about it," he admitted, "But we are already here so why not it be a mall date? There's a theatre inside so we could check the times and then just go from there. Anything specific you wanted to see?" There was a shy smile on Rei's face at the moment as he waited for Tezy's answer.

Smiled softly and took a step forward. A blush on his face, he linked his arm with her, looking up to her. "Sounds good then," he smiled, "Let's go on and check the times okay?"

Rei smiled and held on as they walked to the theater. Once there, Rei took a quick glance at the listed times. "Looks like there's a good one in about an hour and a half from now," he said softly, looking up to Tezy, "Want to hang out until then? I can go ahead and buy the tickets for that time unless you want to get a different showtime." It was strange how he talked to her. In truth, this was the most comfortable he ever felt with anyone before in his life. Was this because she was different as well?

"In an hour and a half sounds great. We would have enough time to do something else for an hour or so and then head back to the theatre to buy some snacks like po. And maybe some drinks too. Do you have an idea how we could pass the time? Oh, I know! We could go shopping or do something else till the movie starts."

Smiling, Rei went on up to the stand and purchased their tickets. Coming back, he smiled handed them both to Tezy. "I don't have pockets in this," he admitted with a sheepish smile, "So. Shopping it is then. What kind of clothes do you like. I can get us a discount at my place if you'd like. Its not that... High-end though..."

Tezy took the tickets from Rei and put them into a small purse. "I like to wear casual clothes that don't reveals my secret to others like wide jogging pants or mid-long to long skirts. Oh, and dresses. I LOVE dresses." answers Tezy while they walk towards the shop.

Back
Top Bottom