Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures of a shapeshifter (Revnarh & hiddenlust)

Rei's blush only intensified as he stood before the so-called 'shapeshifter.' He still couldn't believe it. She had shown her true self by complete accident while talking to him the first time around. How could she have hid all this from the world for so many years? It just seemed impossible. You'd think someone would notice something by this point in time. That was until... It happened. Her hair changed once more into a small group of flowers nestled atop her head. Wings too formed on her back along with the glowing skin to accompany it. Finally, a third eye opened on the center of her forehead. Okay, to be honest, the third eye made his skin crawl somewhat. The rest, however, was simply beautiful. If he had his canvas on him at that moment... He'd love to at least get a rough sketch of this transformed state. Finally, she began to change back, begging Rei not think of her as some sort of monster. In truth, he didn't know what to think. His jaw was about ready to hit the ground as her hair began to morph itself longer and closer to the ground. He was almost scared to see what her other secret was.

"I-I..." he muttered, his words almost falling silent, "I don't think calling you a monster would work... I-I-I don't know why, b-but... I don't feel scared... Monster would mean I fear you... O-Of course, I-I am in the... Well the figurative spider's web here..." The sudden thought sent shivers up his spine as goosebumps began to raise upon his skin. There was no natural fear though. It was just what he made himself think. "F-Forget about it..." he hurriedly said, "Wh-What is your other secret?"

"I..." Tezy was so happy and relieved about Rei's words that she could not continue to speak. "I have..." She tried to say it, but memories of the past clogged her mind, hindering her to just spit it out. "I h-have..." The memories continued to haunt her until it was too much. Theresya used her last bit of strength to get near the couch before she fainted so her head would not not hit the ground. It looked like she tried to clumsily sit down when she landed on the couch and leaned against it when she slipped slowly from it towards the ground.

Rei simply watched as she tried to explain her other secret. However, her own body had different plans. Was she about to faint?! Immediately, Rei tried to be beside her to make the catch, but she managed to make her way to the couch in order to save herself. The young trap watched as she landed on the sofa, slowly sliding off towards the ground. Moving quick, he sat down beside her on the couch, pulling her up so her head was in his lap, her body laying across the cushions. It wasn't until after he had put her in this position did he realize what position he had just put them in. A small tint of pink touched his cheeks as he looked to the side, sighing deeply at himself. He looked back down to see her resting quietly. Well... N-No real reason to wake her up at the moment. Sitting in silence, Rei waited for Tezy to awaken. However, as time drifted by, the young trap too fell asleep, nodding gently with Tezy in his lap. His ass-length hair splayed out behind him on the couch.

Tezy noticed two things when she woke up. The first was that she fainted when she tried to tell Rei about her other secret. She blushed when she remembered that moment and did not saw that her hair was now white. The other thing Tezy noticed was that she laid on the couch - in Rei's lap! Theresya blushed and tried tried to get up without waking Rei, bit she slipped and fell down on the couch in a sitting position. Tezy looked at the now awake Rei and did notice the bulge, caused from all the emotions, in her jogging pants.

Rei slept dreamily while Tezy dozed on his lap. Sighing softly, he felt her shift, but really did not wake up. It wasn't until she practically fell onto the seat that he awoke, eyes shooting open. "A-Are you okay?" He asked quickly, eyes slowly shifting down, "Y-You fainted.... T-Tezy?... You can change any part of your body r-right? Th-Then why d-did you m-m-make that?" Rei's eyes were completely locked on the bulge straining the crotch of her jogging pants. He hardly even noticed that her hair looked the same shade of white as his.

Tezy looked confused at Rei, not knowing what the cute trap meant. She followed his eyes and nearly jumped in shock followed by her hands to hide it. Blushing heavyly, she looked at the Rei. "T-that is my o-other s-secret..." stammered Tezy while she tried to hide her growing erection while her hair changed to the colour of a fire-like orange. ~Noooo! Calm down, calm down! Why won´t you stop to grow?~

So... What was her other secret? Was she able to change genders, or was she just born with that? These thoughts ran through Rei's mind as Tezy moved to cover herself. Once again, her hair changed color. It must be hard to conceal how she felt because of her hair. His face turned scarlet as he watched her try and hide it. "W-Were you b-born with that?" He asked in shock, "O-Or did you put it there?"

Rei blushed as he looked down at the full length. He couldn't tell too awfully much, but it already seemed to beat his own size. "O-Oh..." He muttered softly, turning his gaze away, "... S-So when you talked about us coming here when we first met... Y-You meant... That?..." His face only turned redder when the thoughts crossed his mind. A solid five minutes of silence passed between them. "I-I'm not surprised you fainted..." He couldn't find the right words to say. Anything that tried to leave his throat ended up becoming a mindless mass of syllables and nouns. "Wh-Why did you show me it?"

"I wanted to tell you about it, but then I fainted when I remembered something from my past. I do not know why it is like this though..." Tezy blushes heavyly before she continues to talk in a lowet voice like she was talking to herself. "Why can not I calm it down?"

Rei was nearly speechless. Had she never had an erection?! Judging on her reaction, that may have been the case. Wait... It was from him?! The young trap nearly fainted himself from the mere thought. He wanted to run, to hide, but... She seemed like she was actually in distress. Taking a deep sigh, the young boy spoke. "Y-You'd have to cum..." he spoke shyly, "Y-You know... M-M-Masturbate... I-Its the best way."

"Y-you mean in f-front of you? W-would that b-be ok?" Asked Tezy with moans between the words while a spot of precum formed on her jogging pants.

Rei blushed even harder at the question. Of course not in front of him! What was she thinking? It would have been best if she went up to her room or at least into the bathroom to do this! However... Looking at her as she moaned and leaked pre into her pants, he began to worry that he needed to be there for it to go down... Sighing, he nodded, turning his back towards her. "Y-Y-Yeah..." he muttered, "I-I'll turn around though... I-I won't look, I promise..."

Tezy blushed when she took her dick out of her pants and started to stroke it slowly. More precum came out and she spread it around her shaft with her right hand while she inserted three fingers into her wet snatch and rubbed her clitoris with her thumb. Tezy panted and moaned with closed eyes while she imagined what she could do with Rei. A big jet of cum shot out of tTheresia's dick and covered herself in her own jizz. She screamed in relieve when she came. Her penis calmed finally down and Tezy fell asleep.

Rei blushed as he turned. He could hear Tezy masturbate behind him. He couldn't believe this was happening. What was she thinking of? Hearing a moan, he turned around and saw Tezy sitting there, covered in her own cum, her cock throbbing in her air. Wait... Was she asleep? Blushing, Rei stood, considering leaving, but halted. He couldn't leave her like this. Sighing, he walked and found a bathroom to grab a wet washrag. Coming back, he began to wipe away the massive amount of cum from her body. Finally, he worked softly on her cock, cleaning it. There was a strange tingling inside him as he did this. Why though? Blushing brightly, he looked over her sleeping form. She looked like she would be out for a while. He didn't want to leave, but he needed to get back soon. There was a few things he needed to do before going to bed for an early shift. While he didn't want to, he had to.

Looking around, Rei found a sheet of paper and a pen. Scribbling something down, he laid the sheet on Tezy's body. Turning, he silently picked up her purse and walked out the door, closing it quietly. On the paper, there was a small note with his cell phone number attached.

I'm sorry. I need to get back to get up early again in the morning. Don't think I'm trying to run out. Text this number when you wake up, okay?
~Rei

Tezy woke up after some time and noticed that Rei was gone. She found the note on her body and tried to call the cute trap after she took a second shower this day.

There was a slight bit of hesitation as the phone rang several times. It was about to go to voice mail when the other line picked up. "H-Hello?" came the tired voice of Rei, "Rei Yamato here..." There was a brief yawn as the young trap awaited for a response. After he left her home, Rei sat in his room and thought deeply until ultimately passing out. It was getting around nine, and he needed to wake up around five to make it to work at seven. So far, even in her mind, the day's activities seemed like a passing dream. A weird one at that.

"Thanks for cleaning me, you're a real sweety. Anyway, I w-wanted to ask you if you want to go on a-another date with me as soon as you have time...o-only if you want, of course.

Rei's eyes were closed as he answered the phone. He spoke dreamily to Tezy up until the point where she thanked him. Cleaning? What was going... The young trap's eyes went wide. It wasn't a dream! "I-I-I..." he continued to stutter for a minute before finding his voice, "I-I don't know... I-I... C-C-Can we t-talk about this t-tomorrow? H-Here. M-Meet me at the mall tomorrow around two in the afternoon. W-We can talk from there... I'm sorry... A-About cleaning you... I-I couldn't just... Y-You know... L-Leave you there..."

Rei's body curled up into a small ball as he played with a strand of his silver hair in his hands. What was he going to do now?... He held the phone to his ear, waiting a reply.

"Thanks for doing that for me, that was really nice of you. Ok, I'll see ya tomorrow at the mall!" Tezy hung up and made herself a salad with roasted chicken before she went to bed. The alaem clock went of, waking up the young shapeshifter. Tezy took a quick shower and put a lovely dress on and changed the colour of her hair into neon pink before she left her home and used her bike to get to the mall where she waited till Rei areived too.

Tezy didn't have to wait too long as Rei was already there. He was dressed pretty plain when comparing yesterday. It was almost, dress-code like. A small tag on his chest read his name in a professional font. Looking up, he blushed and approached Tezy. "I had to wait until I got off," he told her, "I work at one of the clothing stores here... H-Hey... I'm sorry about yesterday... Wh-When I cleaned you I... W-Well... Got kinda worried... T-Tezy... Y-You wanted to use it on me yesterday, didn't you?"

Tezy blushed and looked awkwardly away. "Only as long as I thought that you were a cute girl. I just wanted to tell you my secrets after you told me your secret, but then I fainted and..." she became quiet for a moment and looked at Rei blushing heavyly. "I did not want to show it to you, my f-feelings for you...well, you l-looked so cute...I think that you are still cute aaand I should stop talking right now." Tezy looked at the ground with her face as red as a tomato.

Rei looked down to his feet. "Y-You really should..." he muttered softly, "L-Listen... I-I am not a girl... A-Are you okay with that?" Looking down he blushed. Why was he being so nervous with her? He shouldn't be... Sighing softly, he looked to her. "I-I'll be willing to give this a shot if you'd be willing to accept me..."

Tezy looked at Rei with a mix of joy, happyness and a small hint of love. "Yes! I am ok with the way you are and would love - er, I mean like...I'd like to give us a try." She blushed when her mind processed what she just had said. "I mean you! I'd like to give you a chance." Tezy's hair changed the colour from neon pink to orange-red with golden streaks.

Rei blushed, nodding lightly. At least she was going to give it a shot. If she would, then so would he. The change in her hair color must have meant she was happy. There was a small smile on the boy's face at her reaction. "I don't think I answered your question last night," he muttered softly, "I'm good to go for a date again."

Back
Top Bottom