Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunger Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalLynx

Meteorite
Hello!
I've recently re-read the series of The Hunger Games, and I've realized I fangirl about it all the same again as after I did upon finishing it for the first time. I swear, I'd totally love to play it.

The only cannon pairing I'd be willing to play is Haymitch X Effie, since it's my OTP. Sure, Peeta X Katniss is a cannon and stuff, I'm not particularly fond to them, sorry.

As for OCs, I'd be willing to play some games where both of our characters would be tributes.

Also I have an idea for a roleplay that is post Mockingjay --
they've voted to make the games exclusively for the Capitolian children, haven't they? Let's help them to fulfill this plan! Playing Capitolian tributes would be fun, huh?

If you seek for OC x Cannon, for once again the only cannon I'm fond to is Effie. I've played her a lot and I've enjoyed every moment of it.

Speaking of my preferences, I can do all - M/M, M/F and F/F, though F/F is a little troubling.
So yes, hit me up if chu is interested.
My F-List can be found here - F-List

While interesting as this is, I would suggest putting the "post Mokingjay" Stuff in a spoiler as I have not yet read the books and thus have been waiting for the movies, You kind of spoiled it for me.

Gashnaw said:
While interesting as this is, I would suggest putting the "post Mokingjay" Stuff in a spoiler as I have not yet read the books and thus have been waiting for the movies, You kind of spoiled it for me.

Heck, I'm sorry! Fixed it.

TribalLynx said:
Gashnaw said:

Heck, I'm sorry! Fixed it.

Thanks, it didn't bother me too much as I have kind of figured out what was gonna happen, but for others who may have not read the book and was again only watching the movies, it may have ruined it for them.

I don't think many people have been tempted to check my topic out, so I guess they're safe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom