Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

realistic couple romance RP (interracial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
We met in a starbucks in L.A, and well, there was a spark. We quickly exchanged numbers and I asked you out on a date, you said yes and we began our relationship, within 3 weeks we slept with each other for the first time, the start of a very healthy sex life, your family doesn't like me as they wanted their little girl to be in a serious relationship with one of the boys from the neighborhood she grew up in, and my family hasn't met you beyond a couple skype calls.

We start the RP about 4 months into it, We now live together in my medium sized apartment near the inner city, I am an Australian guy, come to L.A for work, I work mostly in the Tobacco/smokes shop I own and the rest of my work is as an extra in a few Hollywood movies and T.V shows, you work part time as a waitress and are an active part of the local theater scene, and essentially the Rp follows our lives.

I hope to introduce some drama at some point in the RP, I was thinking a drug den opens up in the basement of our building, which leads to your character getting raped by junkies while mine is asleep upstairs, Terrified of the gangsters who run the den, your character is terrified to go to the police, which leads my character on the war path against this den and those who run it, throwing our lives into turmoil in the process.

My character:
ad87c2a8bd5fc4873285baf57ddbd8fe.jpg

Your character:
c5d545ab6fdf841369b4331897054627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom