Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother/Sister You Say? Idea Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
A quick rundown on rules before we get started.

Don't up and leave. If you're bored, busy, don't want to continue, SAY SOMETHING. Even if you don't want to tell me the truth, lie to me about it. You feel bad about saying you don't want to RP anymore, tell me that you're busy IRL and don't have time. It's cool if it's not true, just don't leave me hanging. I've lied about it before for that reason. I don't feel good telling people I'm not interested anymore.

Post length isn't all that important. But don't give me crap. If you give me a post that I feel you didn't put effort into, I'll let you know. If I give you two paragraphs, don't give me back a couple of sentences. And please be able to speak English. I'm not a grammar Nazi, I'm probably one of the worst spellers on the internet. But at least type out words completely.

So I've had this incest idea in my head for a while and I've been wanting to play it out. I'd attempted it a few times and it never really go far. I would really love to play past the first romp and see just how things end up, at least once. Doesn't have to be long-term, just long enough. Anyway, here's the idea:

We'd play a pair of siblings, either a year apart or even twins if you want. They're still young, just finished high school or so (depending on what we go with). It's summer break and mom and pops are out of town for a month or so. Well their friends decide to play a prank on our dear siblings. She's told of a place where she'd be able to see the biggest cock of her life. Well he's told of a place where he'd get the best blowjob of his life. After a bit of prodding from their friends, they agree to go, unaware that the other will be there.

They're directed to this building out in the middle of nowhere and show up on opposite sides. When he walks in, he's welcomed with a wall with a hole in it at waist height. And when she enters there's a door to a room. When she enters the room, she's welcomed with the glory hole and her brother's cock, though she has no idea. She's drawn to it and starts playing with it. She gets so turned on that she starts playing with herself. She even tries to get him to fuck her through the hole, but the angle doesn't allow it so she calls him to come around. When he enters, they realize just who was on the other side.

Driven by lust, they do the do. Afterwords, they agree never to speak of it again. Only their home alone and they both want more. It was the best sex they'd ever had. So they start doing things around the house. Walking around in little to no clothing, showering with the door open, playing with themselves loudly, teasing, making suggestive notions. All to get the other to snap.

What I'm looking for is the initial romp, followed by teasing and what not, then some more romping. Yes, I prefer to use the word 'romp' over 'fuck' when describing it XD.

The kinks I'd like are:

Macro sized cock (think like 18+ inches)
Excessive cum
Piercings, tattoos, and dyed hair (I like punk looking chicks)
Dirty talking
Short women (Like 5'0 to 5'4)
Risk of getting caught
Non-human Siblings

Now that's pretty much what I'm looking for, though they aren't required. Also this idea isn't limited to just humans. If you want them to be furries, that's cool. Demons, elves, whatever, just say so and we can work something out.

Please PM me ASAP! I will not reply to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom