Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you want to roleplay? It doesn't have to be a smutty roleplay...

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Hello fellow roleplayers! I want YOU to rp with me!

I might not be long on this site, but I'm not unexperienced when it comes to roleplaying. I love it so much that I created my own rp's with others outside of the internet in the past (they liked my ideas and suggested that I should turn them into real games, but my programing skills are below zero...) so here we are!

My friends, it has often been said that I like to roleplay. Friends, I like to rp. No, friends, I love rp's!

I was born in the year 1989 and live in Germany. Please understand that I can't always reply to you immediately. I'm a carer for handicapped people looking for work. English isn't my first language, but I try my best to improve it. I'm not a grammar-nazi, so I won't get mad when you make some errors as long as your replies/posts are readable. Also, I might write short stories and poems as a hobby, but don't expect me to write essays for each response. I'll try my best to write at least 2-3 sentences, sometimes more. I can write a wall of text too, but only when my muse kissed me ;) Don't reply with only one-liners. I understand that it can be hard to write a paragraph or five, but try to write at least two or three sentences and I'll be happy. Getting a one-liner after you wrote a wall of text makes you feel like you wasted your time and kills the joy of roleplaying.

DON'T LEAVE THE RP WITHOUT INFORMING ME THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE!!! I can understand when you don't want to continue or can't reply every day, but at least inform me when you don't want to continue.

I'm looking for traps/femboys, dickgirls/shemales, herms/futas and/or males/females for a rp with a futanari/trap who is a shapeshifter/sorceress/furry/alien/demon/dragoness/human. Try to convince me to rp as a normal woman or man with you and I might do that, but I want to rp either as a futa/herm or as a trap.

My favorite fetishes are:

(Warning, NSFW)

Watersports (not a must!)
Futanari
Traps/femboys
Futadom/femdom
Futa on male
Pegging
Anthropomorphic animals/furries
Exhibitionism
Incest
Urethra play (like sounding and other stuff)
Tease and denial
Chastity
Crossdressing
Master x Slave (I'm a switch character and can rp either as your master/mistress or as your slave/pet)

My Turn-offs are vore, scat, bloodplay, farts/farting, necrophilia, vomit and gore, meaning that I'll give anything a try that doesn't include any of these (here's my f-list for more details).

I prefer to rp either as a sexy futa/herm or as a girly trap/femboy, but I can rp as a man or as a woman too.

Fandoms (I prefer to use my own characters):

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Harry Potter

Craving: I want to dominated and turned into your perpetually horny slave/pet!

Some plot ideas (might contain NSFW pictures):

Who's the Pokéslut now?

Pokémon exist either as anthros or as gijinkas in this alternative universe. We can both be trainers who meet each other during our journey and fight to see who is the better trainer or one of us is the pokéslut following her/his trainer on an adventure through the different regions on the quest to become a pokéslut master and/or top coordinator. One of the rules is that pokésluts aren't allowed to wear any kind of clothes (except for very revealing ones) unless their trainer has earned at least one gym badge, which could be interesting at contests. Or how about a trainer getting turned into a pokéslut by another trainer or a pokéslut? ;)

Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood meets a sexy wolf who wants to turn the boy into her pet instead of eating him. Another version could be about two boys/girls who meet each other in the woods and fall in love. Or how about a crossdressing fox who finds out that the big bad wolf is just looking for someone to mate with?

Alice in Wonderland

Alex, a young feminine boy, falls through a hole in the ground only to find out that he entered a strange world where everyone calls him Alice. Can he find a way back to his home or will he be turned into a girl? I'd love to roleplay as Alex while you try to turn him into a slutty sissy called Alice by using any character you want, be it the card guards, the jabberwocky, the red queen or even the cheshire cat as well as the mad hatter and his/her crazy friends.

Blackmailed by my younger/older sister

Like the title says, I get blackmailed by my sister who finds me masturbating while I'm wearing her panties (I could have lost a bet or something else could happen that gives your character blackmail material). She says that I have to follow her orders or else she spreads the pictures that she took to everyone I know. She turns me into her slut and uses me whenever and however she wants. (Might involve pegging and maybe chastity to prevent me from masturbating without my sisters permission).

The Dungeon of Lust I want to explore this dungeon too, but I need a DM...;)

Many dungeons exist in this world. Dungeons filled with traps, monsters and treasures. There is one dungeon that is still not fully explored. The Dungeon of Lust. Countless of heroes went inside this labyrinth-like place, but nobody came out of it...a new adventurer stands at the entrance, eager to become famous for conquering the unbeatable dungeon. Will you be able to make it to the last room and defeat the boss or succumb to the ever growing lust and become another victim of the many residents in this kinky maze?

There are many different ways to get a bad end, being forced to stay inside the dungeon forever. You achieve them either by getting stuck in a trap without finding a way out of it, being fucked senseless/crazy, becoming the slave to one of the monsters or by simply getting corrupted. The best way to prevent any of that is by having strong willpower, wearing an enchanted chastity belt, being dominant or simply killing everything at first sight. But how long will that help you before you become another lost adventurer?

The failed experiment

A scientist (or wizard) tries to create his perfect lover, but something goes wrong...

This one can play in a fantasy world where a wizard/sorceress tries to use magic to create a homunculi/golem or in a futuristic world where an alien tries to create the perfect clone to repopulate his/her planet. There are so many ways how this can play out, for example the experiment takes over control or there were no test subjects so the drug/spell had to be tested on the creator themselves only to show some unwanted side effects.

A trap falling into a trap

A boy falls in love with a girl who turns out to be a trap. He still wants to date her and have sex with her. Their love grows and the trap convinces the boy to become a crossdresser too. They look like lesbians to the rest of the world, but in truth they are two boys who like to wear girl clothes and fuck each other. One of us could be the dom while the other one is the sub, but we can both be switch characters too.

The classes toy

I was able to hide my secret for a long time, but one of my classmates found out about it. What I don't know is that he/she wants to turn me into the toy of the whole class. The teacher doesn't know about this or can get involved. I can go to an all boys school as a tomboy-ish hermaphrodite or I can be a crossdressing femboy who goes to a school for girls/futanari. A picture that could be used for this plot

The bitch of your dog

You got a new dog and have problems training him. I offer you my help since I know how to train dogs, but I can't handle this one and end becoming his bottom bitch. You find out after a while and keep me as your second pet. When I'm not busy to get fucked by your dog, then I have to serve and pleasure you. Here is an example how this could go

Slave of the family

I, a hermaphrodite or a girly femboy, get trained by my foster parents to become the slave of the family. I'm a teenager in an orphanage who gets adopted by you. First everything looks normal, but then I get seduced by your daughter and/or son. You catch me having sex with them and decide to turn me into a slave who has to service every member of the family or I get send back to the cruel oprhanage.

The village of lust

Somewhere deep in a forest or on an unknown island is a small village where, once in a year, one of the teenagers gets chosen to become the slave of the village. The only other option is to get banished without any clothes on their bodies and no help, not even some food, to survive in the wild where horny creatures are only waiting to find a new mating partner.

The villagers stop aging physically when they turn 20 and can get up to 1000 years or more old. Everybody has a special talent and some can even use magic. A boy (me) gets chosen to become the next whore of the village for standing out by not having found his talent yet. He accepts his new role and learns to enjoy serving everyone in any way they want only to discover his talent in the end.

My sisters/brothers toy

Little futanari sister (you) turns her feminine twin brother (me) slowly into her toy. We could add a boyfriend to this story who goes out with his girlfriend and convinces her to give him a blowjob. What he doesn't know is that the girl who sucks his cock is his girlfriends brother! (Can be changed into two twin brothers, of course.)

Another way to do this would be that there are two twin brothers who look exactly the same, even when they are wearing different clothes. Their parents decided to put one of their sons on hormones and want to turn him into their sissy daughter. The brothers are very close to each other and like to fool around from time to time. Inspired by this picture

Your own idea

I hope I don't have to explain this one ;)

Pictures which I'd like to turn into a rp (warning, not safe for work; I'll add more in the future):

My horny demonic teacher
Naughty twins
A punishment gone wrong
Laying instead of slaying the dragoness
From couple to slaves
The punishment
Sisters revenge
The minotaurs labyrinth
In heat
Different kind of milk
The training of a catboy
The french maid
You're grounded!
The bitch of the pack
Special training
Stranded
Crush on my bully
Drink me, eat me
The honeymoon

I prefer to rp in a thread or via pm. I have instant messagers like Skype, Discord and Yahoo, but I'm too busy using them thanks to real life and other stuff. You can try to convince me, but I want to do only a rp via pm or at least in a thread since I'm more online here.

Characters that can be used in a roleplay (NSFW; I might add more in the future; no matter how young these characters might look in the pictures, the youngest age they will be in a roleplay WILL be 15 years old):

Blair
Sasha
Saphira
Kiara
Rosy
Maori
Momo

Note: Sorry when I can't always reply instantly thanks to real life and other stuff. Please be patient and wait for my reply. I'll inform you when I don't want to continue our rp anymore instead of just vanishing (unless I died all of a sudden or fell in a coma, of course). Not to forget that I'm not an author (writing short stories and poems are only two of my hobbies) and that I need to get inspired by one of my muses kisses to prevent myself from just sending two or three sentences. I know how it feels when you write a wall of text and all you get is a frigging one-liner.

Last edited:
RE: Do you want to roleplay? Ok, bye...

Hello there, I saw you mentioned plant girl which peaked my intrest as I have wanted to do a Role Play with a Mandragora [Basically it is a plant that takes the form of a girl and upon being pulled out of the soil lets out a scream that fills nearby men, women, and creatures with lust, it feeds on mens semen, presumably through absorbtion after sexual intercourse]

Also always down for a Incest RP, I do not have a F-list at the moment saddly, but plan to make one once I can find the darn site :/

RE: Do you want to roleplay? Ok, bye... (NSFW)

I'm craving to be turned into a slave or used like a slut lately. I can rp as a dom or as a switch, but I want to balance things out and be your pet/slave from time to time too. Train and turn me into your obedient trap/futa pet/slave!

Back
Top Bottom