Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Hadara's Deep, Dark Dungeon (Devilla Roche x Chained Wings)

About 6 o'clock in the morning....

Rosemary shows up and opens up the cell door...the clingling of the keys should be enough to wake up Saphira...Rosemary also has a backpack slung over her shoulder.....she is still dressed in her latex outfit....it is like a second skin on her and for Saphira, this is who her captor's minion is....

The torches are lit again and Rosemary goes to work on Saphira...slowly she undoes the rope that binds her....it takes a while....there is a point where she just slips out and into Rosemary's arms....Saphira is ether weak or still sleepy...there are red marks throughout her whole body...

Rosemary places Saphira on her stomach on a cold stone off to the side of the cell...from the back pack, three things come out....lubricant, a long narrow dildo and a thick anal plug...both are attached to some straps.....with the snap of some runner gloves, Rosemary wastes no time giving Saphira a sharp slap on the ass to control her and then squeeze the tube of lubricant in her ass and her pussy....she lubes the dildo and slowly pushes it inside of Saphira's pussy....she does the same with the plug.....then wraps the thick straps up around her anal crack and on the other side from her pussy to under her navel...the other strap goes around her waist....with a couple of clicks, they are locked...only to be opened by a special key....

Rosemary carefully sits her up and takes out two gorgeous shoes with stiletto heels - about 6" high....the shoe is completely encrusted in rhinestones....Rosemary puts a shoe on the right, then her left shoe...then places a tiny padlock on each strap...

~click~
~click~

Out of the bag comes a whitehead gag....
514zBcnChhL._SS400_.jpg

...Rosemary wastes no time to put it on....it will allow Saphira to speak with quite a slur and when she does speak, she will undoubtedly find herself drooling a lot....

Saphira easily woke from her troubled sleep. She moved while she slept, which only inflamed the red marks in her skin, making her both tired and weak. As a result, her releaser, who she now recognized as Rosemary, had to catch her as she slipped out of the rope, and she did not struggle. Not until she saw what was in the bag. But she could only kick feebly, and a slap to her ass was all it took for her to arch her back in pain. By then the lubricant had been dashed on liberally, making Saphira blush as she felt it seep into her snatch and ass. She jumped again from the feeling of the foreign substance, which distracted her long enough for Rosemary to stick a dildo up her now soaking slit. Saphira half-stifled a pained moan as it slid into her, stinging slightly as she stretched to accommodate it. She befell managed to contain a second outburt of pain as she felt something pushed into her anus; something she recognized as an anal plug. She was quickly woken up by these but could still barely move with pub inflamig the lines. Suddenly straps went around her and tied down the dildo and plug. Saphira realized what Rosemary had done. She put a chastity belt on me..... Why are they doing this ?? she thought, helplessly watching as Rosemary now grabbed her feet and placed glittering, clear-jeweled shoes that Saphira instantly hated. To make matters worse, they were padlocked on . She began to complain, saying, "Are you serious? They look like little girl shoes, I don't-!!" Suddenly something was forced in her mouth, stretching her lips so they almost stung. She tried to close her mouth but could barely manage that. "Wah is thish??" She said, barely able to talk, and already saliva was collectin in her mouth. She use her tounge to help her swallow but that was slow and did not work while she was talking.

Rosemary said nothing as Saphira attempted to protest...it was a feeble attempt that fell on deaf ears....

Now the sound of click-clack heels in the distance could be hears...undoubtedly it was Mistress Hadara...she was making the rounds with some other slaves and now it was Saphira's turn to feel her wrath....lingering in the air was the pervasive odor of her cigarette...the blue smoke would circulate around Hadara then trail behind her....finally she stood at the cell door and saw that Rosemary had prepared her newest slave for the day...
3c1256c50d7e6605ee32707dabb7a6cf-pa75kp.jpg

In her sultry voice....
"Rosemary darling, fantastic preparation of my slave. She looks perfect."

Rosemary grunts....

Hadara approaches the girl...

To Saphira...
"Well my dear I hope you are well rested. Hmm, I never tire of the red markings created by tight ropes."

Hadara lightly runs her long nailed fingers over the girls skin...it is quite obvious that the imprint of the rope is something she gets off on....

Then Hadara turns to Rosemary and says with an evil grin...
"Rosemary darling get me some ice and my needle."

Devilla-Roche said:
Rosemary said nothing as Saphira attempted to protest...it was a feeble attempt that fell on deaf ears....

Now the sound of click-clack heels in the distance could be hears...undoubtedly it was Mistress Hadara...she was making the rounds with some other slaves and now it was Saphira's turn to feel her wrath....lingering in the air was the pervasive odor of her cigarette...the blue smoke would circulate around Hadara then trail behind her....finally she stood at the cell door and saw that Rosemary had prepared her newest slave for the day...
3c1256c50d7e6605ee32707dabb7a6cf-pa75kp.jpg

In her sultry voice....
"Rosemary darling, fantastic preparation of my slave. She looks perfect."

Rosemary grunts....

Hadara approaches the girl...

To Saphira...
"Well my dear I hope you are well rested. Hmm, I never tire of the red markings created by tight ropes."

Hadara lightly runs her long nailed fingers over the girls skin...it is quite obvious that the imprint of the rope is something she gets off on....

Then Hadara turns to Rosemary and says with an evil grin...
"Rosemary darling get me some ice and my needle."

Saphira tried to struggle, but now with the chastity belt on it rubbed inside of her, and she quickly stopped, realizing she'd be aroused if she continued. She heard the heels and knew who it was. oh no.... Will my footsteps be that obnoxious ? she thought . Soon Hadara stood in front of her. She was wearing different eye makup, and a wreath of blue smoke from her cigarets curled around her. Saphira wrinkled her nose from the pervasive odor. Hadara traced the lines on her skin, which made saphire grit her teeth as they stung yet again. She obviously loved rope and it's marks. When Hadara asked Rosemary for a needle and ice, her eyes widened. "Wha do ye need ah needle?" She asked, highly alarmed. She started to stand up on the side opposite to Hadara.

Rosemary grunts and gets her hands on the needle and the dry ice in a bag in her pack along with some thin rubber gloves....the rather large assistant hands the gloves to Hadara, who gladly places them on each hand as a loud echo travels through the dungeon with each ~snap~ of the glove....

In her sultry voice...
"Now where were we? Oh yes your nipples."

Hadara takes a last puff and flicks her cigarette from her hand onto the cell floor....the embers still create smoke which can be smelt in the cell...

Firs she grabs the dry ice, then the needle...Hadara gives Rosemary a look as she can see Saphira back away...Rosemary gets her arms under the slave's underarms and holds her steady...

"Now my dear don't make this difficult for me. If you move to much, I will pierce your breast. And that could be really painful. Now Stand still!" Hadara intones.

The dry ice goes on Saphira's right teat....Hadara waits one minute and then quickly pierces the girl's nipple, which is fairly erect, with the large needle....blood trickles lightly and Hadara sucks on Saphira's teat...

"Your delicious darling. Your blood is very sweet."

Then Hadara tackles the left nipple...after a minute with dry ice, she pierces the needle through the nipple....again, she sucks the blood from the girl...

Then, Rosemary produces...a collar with chains on them....in short order Rosemary places the collar around the Saphira's neck and with a ~click~ it is padlocked shut around her neck...meanwhile, Hadara places the ends of the chain through each nipple and with a twist, the chains know run from the collar to the nipples, on Saphira's decently sized tits...

tumblr_lw75rkLVos1qg3izbo1_500.jpg

Then Hadara produces a chain leash and attaches it to the ring in the front on the collar....

At the same time, Rosemary places thick black cuffs around Saphira's wrists that attach to a ring at the back of her collar...

nagykep.php

In that sinister, yet wonderfully sultry voice....
"Now my dear, you have been collared by me as my slave. You will learn to wear that collar with pride. And you will start by telling your mistress how much you love it. Say, "Mistress Hadara, I love my collar."

Saphira felt a slight rush of adrenaline as Rosemary gave Hadara a needle. The snap of the gloves seemed to follow two of her heartbeats. In her hands.... Who knows what she could do??! she thought, fearful. So when Rosemary held her, she struggled, pulling and pushing and thrashing, hoping for her grip to loosen. But they dirt, and then Hadara was in front of, making Saphira go very still. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as the dry ice seared her sensitive nipple, then letting out a small yip of pain as the needle went through, her nipple still slightly sensitive despite the ice's numbing. Suddenly Saphira was surprised by a tongue on the small bud, and she let out an involuntary moan, blushing slightly despite the morbid nature of Hadara's words. A pained groan escaped her as the process was repeated on her left nipple. Suddenly a collar was slipped around her neck and padlocked shut. Saphira was dazed with pain and did not move as her neck was chained to her tits, only starting to weakly struggle as her hands were restrained behind her. Her nipples were already beginning to sting and Saphira was afraid the punctures might get infected. When Hadara asked her to like the collar, a surge of hate rolled through Saphira. "No. I hate it. I hate all of this. I hate you!" She exclaimed, struggling a bit more against Rosemary's grip.

Hadara gave the girl a swift slap across her face....then she looked at the girl with disdain.....
"You do that again my dear and I will have Rosemary replace that collar with a more restrictive neck corset."

She sees the confused look in the girl's eyes....
"Let me explain."

Hadara use her hands to demonstrate...

"I have devices which will hold your neck in place so that it never moves, not while it is worn!"

Hadara places her hands around Saphira's neck...
"They can be more or less restrictive. And some.... ~she stretches her hands outward~ ...can make your neck longer. There is discomfort at first, but you'll get used to it."

Hadara squeezes her hands around her moment and looks in Saphira's eyes, telling her that her life is literally in Hadara's hands...then Hadara smiles devilishly and lets go....then walks out of the cell and into the corridor....
"It's fine that you hate me. But that will change."

Hadarar motions to Riosemary, who now walks Saphira out into the corridor....it is difficult as her heels are very high, and the lightly uneven floor can be hard to negotiate....

In an even, almost methodical tone....
"Now my dear. An exercise. I want you to walk twenty paces and back. You shall stand up straight and walk like a lady walks. No lumbering forward. If you stumble, if you fall, that will be a demerit against you. Walk to fast and the same, a demerit will be noted. Walk like an ape and again a demerit. Enough demerits will mean a punishment for you."

With a slap in the ass Hadara says...
"Now walk for me young lady."

Saphira was about to utter another sharp retort after the snap when an odd threat was issued. Her eyes widened a bit after th explanation. Her neck was at a good height. It didn't need to be elongated or shortened. And she didn't want any overly noticeable scars of this. And she didn't want any more needles in her. Already her nipples were starting to sting more. Hadara kept making it clear that as long as she was here, in the cell, her life was a thread that Hadara could cut any time she wished. But she didn't plan to leave it that way for long.

She was soon half-dragged to the hallway. She had wondered about the shoes. It seemed they were just for decoration. Until now. Here she saw they were for further humiliation, than she couldn't even walk. But she had been thinking about this. They're just like stilts..... And the easiest way to walk in stilts is...... She thought, before moving. She took small, fast steps, making decent speed as her large heels clicked against the stone she was walking over.

Hadara pulls out a small paddle and after seeing the girl walk too fast and stumbling....

"Two demerits my dear."

~Whhaaaapp~
~Whhaaaapp~

Hadara slaps her in the buttocks twice, once on each cheek....

With a firm tone...
"Stand up straight and take slow even steps like this."

Hadara shows the girl, as she too is in very high heeled boots...the mistress' back is quite erect and she takes measured steps, one foot forward at a time....

"Now try again my dear."

Saphira was feeling pretty good about this little 'test' when she felt a whip burn a line across both sides of her butt. She stumbled and fell against the wall, looking at Hadara in alarm. After Hadara's explanation, she narrowed her eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me? To fast!?" She furiously whispered to herself. She pushed herself back up and tried to walk as Hadara showed her. She stood straight, and she had to keep her weight imperceptibly forward by leaning from her ankles so she wouldn't topple backwards. She took a slow step, wobbling a bit as for a second, only the stilt of the heel was uplifting her weight. Before taking the second step, she thought and then tried again. By angling her foot with each step she could place the shoe flat on the ground, making it easier to walk, though it was still sick hot due to her new position and the cracked flagstones of the dungeon floor.

"I can hear that mumbling. There will be none of that. No protesting my dear. One demerit."

She pushes the girl forward and hits her in the ass once with the paddle....

~Whaaaapp~

"Walk again. Do a better job. And no more complaining."

Saphira stumbled forward and clamped her mouth shit to keep from screaming at Hadara. She resumed her earlier walking, which was rather close to Hadara's stride. Saphira was just a bit unbalanced as she quickly got the hang of it and got better at angling her foot and it's placement.

Back
Top Bottom