Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Hadara's Deep, Dark Dungeon (Devilla Roche x Chained Wings)

Chained-Wings

Super-Earth
Saphira Aven is a working woman. In fact, she works at a strip club. It 's her job to dance almost naked in front of drunken, idiotic men. She hates it, but it teaches her a lot. And it gives her money.

She was mentally screaming as she leaned in close to one man, suggestively pulling at the edges of her bra. She had been working for the past few hours, and her shift was almost over. She was hoping to use a little trick on this one. The man grinned, obviously very pleased. Saphira continued, leaning close and pressing her ample breasts up. Out of no where his hand snaked up and began to move them. She managed to hide a. Blush and moan. It only feels nice to my overexposed body. I still hate it. she reassured herself. She intead smiled at the man and practically sat on his lap, grinding on him. She could feel his hard member through his pants. Despite her disgust, she leaned close and whispered into his ear. After a bit he handed her a few bills. She smiled once more, got up, and started to leave, walking away while glancing back every once in a while, being sure to make her hips sway and generally make most of the men there want her. She walked like this towards the back. It was time for her to go.

Hadara had walked into the strip club strutted slowly even, in her long fur coat...she was wearing her chinchilla fur coat, so the black, gray, and white hues of the fur certainly was an attention getter even in a place like this...she also had on her matching hat and muff...hidden by her dark sunglasses, she took a seat in a corner booth...ordered her double martini and sat and watched what was going on...she waited for Saphira to come on...

Watching Saphira dance from pole to pole made Hadara smile inside...she loved the girl's size, quite voluptuous, with large breasts, hardly contained by her bra...so curvaceous, having a little extra weight on her hips, derriere, and thighs...yes, this did not bother her at all...Hadara also enjoyed watching the girl's long brunette mane sway back and forth as she dance around the pole....the high heels propped up Saphira's body very well, and even for her size, she still exuded a very sexy, even somewhat of an athletic body...

And so, Hadara sat there and took a sip here and there and watched....she could see Saphira noticed her and that was good...Hadara wanted Saphira to notice her...but, by the time the girl finished her time slot on the stage, Hadara was gone and waited in the town car outside....it was a bit nippy out, as the temperature was a bit cold, and there were a few flurries in the air....

Hadara waited to see Saphira when she got off her shift...

Devilla-Roche said:
Hadara had walked into the strip club strutted slowly even, in her long fur coat...she was wearing her chinchilla fur coat, so the black, gray, and white hues of the fur certainly was an attention getter even in a place like this...she also had on her matching hat and muff...hidden by her dark sunglasses, she took a seat in a corner booth...ordered her double martini and sat and watched what was going on...she waited for Saphira to come on...

Watching Saphira dance from pole to pole made Hadara smile inside...she loved the girl's size, quite voluptuous, with large breasts, hardly contained by her bra...so curvaceous, having a little extra weight on her hips, derriere, and thighs...yes, this did not bother her at all...Hadara also enjoyed watching the girl's long brunette mane sway back and forth as she dance around the pole....the high heels propped up Saphira's body very well, and even for her size, she still exuded a very sexy, even somewhat of an athletic body...

And so, Hadara sat there and took a sip here and there and watched....she could see Saphira noticed her and that was good...Hadara wanted Saphira to notice her...but, by the time the girl finished her time slot on the stage, Hadara was gone and waited in the town car outside....it was a bit nippy out, as the temperature was a bit cold, and there were a few flurries in the air....

Hadara waited to see Saphira when she got off her shift...

Saphira walked out the front door, sighing. Another day of prancing around naked. Should I find another job? she thought, not sure just what to do. She closed her black fleece peacoat, which fit her semi-athletic frame very nicely, but had a slight amount of trouble covering her larger breasts, the dark color contrasting with her light skin. She took a quick look around the street and the. Began to walk home, winding her black-and-white striped scarf around her neck, leaving the ends hanging to the front and back over her right shoulder. She did not have a hat, as she hated covering her hair, but now she wished for one.

It was then she remembered that there had been a woman in the strip club. She had also had a hat, which had matched her muff and fur coat. Saphira had noticed a decidedly commanding air about her, and that she had been paying a lot of attention to her alone. Saphira had wanted to talk to her when her shift was over, but she forgot. And, thinking back, she didn't remember seeing her when she was leaving. She sighed, her breath puffing into the air as small clouds. Let's go home... She thought to herself. As she walked, she recalled why she even had that apartment in the first place.

Her grandfather had died years ago. Saphira still felt a twinge of pain hearing or seeing his name. For a number of years, he had worked his way up in his company until he was CEO. He had lived in this very city. In that very apartment. When he died, most of the money was distributed to the rest of her family. But he had left her the apartment and all of it's contents. Saphira was very grateful. But as she was only given the apartment, she needed to be able to have the money to live there. Her grandfather had also taught her a few things about the stock market, saying that "The stocks were my first fortune!". Saphira did okay, not becoming a millionare but not starving, either. Then suddenly she hit a rough patch. Most of the stocks she had invested in suddenly jumped down. The first think she did that day was go out and look for a job. She wasn't picky, she would do what she had to to survive. But that didn't stop her from driving past the sleazy strip club with a neon 'hiring' sign. She did it again again until the place seemed to be the only one hiring. She sighed and pulled up. At least it's close to home so I can walk. And it's not a whorehouse. Just me allowing men to look at and grope my naked body. And I guess women, now. she thought, thinking about the woman. Saphira knew she was bisexual, so doing it for a woman wouldn't bother her all that much. It would bother her less, actually.

Hadara watched with great intensity as Saphira walked out of the club and into the cold air....somehow, she was delighted that the girl had no hat on, and watched her long brunette hair sway in the wind...now that the girl was on foot, Hadara instructed the driver....
"Follow her now."

The driver simply said, "Yes Mistress," and the car began to slowly roll from the curb onto the street...eventually it made its way and was directly across from Saphira and was rolling along at the same speed as the girl was walking....

Hadara made a conscious decision not to open the window and then finally instructed the driver to go....

Saphira finally looked to the side when she realized that she had heard an engine for the entire time she had been walking. She looked at it, already slightly alarned. The windows were tinted as black as the car, so she could not see who was inside. She just knew it was following her. Crap, is it that guy? I said I'd stick around and 'have some fun' with him to grab a bit of extra money. Did he figure out I was leaving? She looked forward again and continued walking calmly. Okay right into the alleyway, climb the fire escape, hop over to the next, lower roof, climb down and blend with the crowd in the park. Yea, that's it. She thought. Just as she was about to burst into action, the car turned and sped off. She breathed a sigh of relief.

When she entered the bottom of the apartment building, she went to the elevators and poked the button for the top floor. With a quiet humming, the elevator sprang to life. It had polished wooden floors and mirror walls. She leaned on a railng as she waited, eyes closed. She walked to her apartment at the end of the hallway and took out her keys, unlocking the door. It glided open without a sound, the black-painted door attached to well-oiled hinges. Saphira locked the door behind her and turned on the lights to her living room. She had cherrywood floors, with a large Persian rug covering half of it, in the center. She had a black leather L-shaped sectional, along with a same-colored recliner to it's right. A rectangular ottoman was the central peice. On the opposite wall stood a large TV, around 55". The shelving it rested on formed a 'U' around the Tv, the shelves hurting back to meet with the light blue wall. There was a tall darkwood table with two matching chairs, along with a bookshelf behind the recliner. The entire northern and eastern walls were windows. Saphira walked into her living room, expecting to be able to relax, but someone was already there, doing just that, with a glass of alcohol in her hand. "You're the woman from the strip club." She said flatly.

((I forgot to put this in but her apartment is basically an L shape if you turn the L once clockwise))

Sitting on the sectional, looking as calm as can be, drinking a vodka martini that she had made in the car, Hadara gets ready for the capture and kill (so to speak) of her prey...

X3Y2VyY.jpg

...the driver, who is well over 6'5" and wears a latex outfit with a hood now comes from behind and grabs hold of Saphira making sure that the girls mouth is covered with the drivers large hand...

Devilla looks on, with quite the evil smile, witnessing the girl's struggle...of course, the driver is far superior to Saphira when it comes to strength...

Nonchalantly Hadara says, "I would stop if I were you young lady. Do you realize that, on my command, I could have my driver break your neck? Now, I don't think you want that do you?"

Hadara awaits for a muffled no from the girl....

Saphira stood silently, considering.routes and courses of action. I have a phone in the bedroom, phone and knives in the kitchen. But-!! Suddenly she was startled by a giant hand coming up and clamping over her mouth. She was restrained by his other hand. She tried to hit him, but she was held too close to the man to move more than an inch. She noticed the hand over her mouth seemed to be made out of latex. Saphira had seen enough videos to know what the outfit the woman was wearing signaled. She was some sort of 'Mistress', or Dominatrix. Well she sure as hell is not going to force me to fuck her. She thought vehemently. Then the woman spoke, making her threat, or bluff, clear. Saphira gave no answer, to be on the safe side. She was making more miniature movements to try and wiggle her way out or get closer to any kind of weapon he might be wearing at his waist.

Hadara takes a sip of her martini and then puts it down...seeing that Saphira is struggling to escape, Harada just laughs aloud...
"Are you trying to escape from Roesmary? I wouldn't try that if I were you."

To Rosemary....
"Roesmary darling, why don't you give her something to keep her quiet. Then tie her to the table."

With such a command from Hadara, Roesmary wastes no time, whipping out a ball gag, shoving the ball in Saphira's mouth and strapping it around the back of her neck...with brute force, lengths of rope come out....splayed across the cocktail table in front of Hadara, Saphira's wrist get tied to each leg and her ankles are tied to the legs at the opposite end of the table...it doesn't take long for Rosemary to pull out her huge cock and take a knife and slice Saphira's pants right off of her....with a sudden ~rrrrriiiippp the pants are in two and her lace panties are quickly between her bent legs....

In such delight, having picked up her drink to accommodate Saphira on the cocktail table, Hadara watches he show unfold...

With a few hard slaps of Saphira's as and pulling her legs apart, Rosemary pulls out her huge 13" cock and begins to push its thickness into Saphira's pussy...

"I love a good show. And I am sure going to enjoy it when my tranny driver fucks the living daylight out of you."

The next sound echoing in the room is the slapping of Rosemary's front into Saphira's derriere...

Saphira was indeed trying to escape. There's no way on hell I'll be a fuck toy for this woman. I'll find some way to fight. I'll kill this Rosemary if I have to! But first I have to -!! her thoughts were interrupted by a ball gag placed in her mouth. She kicked and struggled and tried to spit I out but it seemed to be strapped on. She was slammed into the table, and though she tried to fight it, The driver easily tied her down. He has a guy body but a girl name? And- "WAIT!!" She screamed, just as her clothes were torn away. She blushed as the two gazed openly at her body. "S-stop! Please! Why are you doing this? I've never done anything to you!!" She said desperately, but it was no use. The gag completely mangled her words, and she doubted they would have listened anyways. The driver pulled down their pants to reveal a giant cock, which he/she promptly rammed into her womanhood.

She gave a muffled scream through the gag. Her hymen had just been broken. It was ironic, a virgin stripper, but it was true. She was also suffering the pain of a dry entry, and every rub hurt. A tear formed in her eye and she tried to pull on the cords. But her movement just made more movement in her. She blushed and slowed down her struggling, feeling sick and hateful. And the slightest bit of pleasure .....

While watching the scene unfold, Hadara lights up a long and narrow cigarette and enjoys the show...she loves seeing people tied up, especially women, she enjoys watching them get sodomized...the movement entrances her firmly and it makes her quite wet...enough so, that she begins to touch the area around her pussy, even though, she still has on her leather mini skirt....of course, she pulls it up, revealing her gorgeous pussy, and above her pussy is a patch of blonde, well-groomed pubic hair, in the shape of a small triangle pointing downward....

As Saphira gets pounded with each thrust, Hadara and her driver come closer and closer to orgasm...Hadarad's moans are pleasurable sounds that reverberate throughout the apartment, while her transgendered driver, Rosemary, yells out in grunts....

After being filled with warm cum from Rosemary, Hadara instructs the transgendered driver with just a look....Rosemary departs...for a spell...meanwhile, Hadara uses the bathroom, finishes her drink and flushes the now finished cigarette down the toilet...Hadara fixes herself, runs her hands through her long mane and then reapplies some cherry red lipstick....

Upon Rosemary's return, she has a body bag with her....things progress fast from here....Saphira's hands are zip tied behind her back, while her ankles are still tied to the table...then her ankles are zip tied and she is thrown into the body bag.....straps go around the body bag to keep it tight against Saphira's body...it is meant to give her the illusion of being immobilized....out of the apartment they all go, Saphira's body hoisted upon the right shoulder of Rosemary....Once outside, Hadara opens the trunk and Saphira is placed inside....luckily, there is an opening where her nose is so that she can breathe....off they go in the black town car out into the dead of night....

Saphira can hear the woman's moans over Rosemary's grunts. She was struggling not to allow herself to make the same noise. She felt moisture between her legs and knew she must be getting wet. that was bad, because it made this actually pleasurable, in a twisted way. Rosemary's movements became more frantic and Saphira knew what was to come. she screamed and shook her head and bucked her hips but that just made her moan. and suddenly she could feel his hot, thick spunk inside her. she gave a half-scream, half-moan as a stream of it entered her. She worried. Fuck, what if I get pregnant? She thought, her mind covered by a slight haze. The man kept himself deep in her as he emptied his seed deep inside her.

Eventually he left and she heard the woman get up. She tried to pull on the ropes but was too weak. She heard her toilet being flushed, and knew the woman was in the bathroom. But where had Rosemary gone? She heard the door open, along with some rustling. Okay, that's him. but what does he have? sounds like a bag-!! Her thought was again interrupted as her bindings were cut and she was shoved into a body bag. she kicked and pushed but that fabric was tightly stuck together. she was thrown into something soon afterwards, something she recognized as a car trunk. the engine started and everything moved back a bit as the car acceerated. "The left his cum inside me..." she said to no one at all, complaining.

After heading out of the city, Hadara relaxes in the back seat as she hears the muffled tones emitting from the trunk....and again, the knowledge of a new prey now caught enlivens Hadara....the thought of all the things she can and will do to this poor soul is sheer delight to a dominating woman like Hadara....the thought of abducting another for her own sexual proclivities is fantastic.....

Upon the arrival to the mansion, eloquently called The Lace, Hadara is dropped off at the front door, where she is greeted by her maid...Rosemary knows what to do, always the service entrance, on the side of the mansion, where the delivery trucks go....

Rosemary pops the trunk and quickly goes into action again....Saphira is loaded upon Rosemary's shoulder and is brought through a mudroom, near the kitchen....a gurney awaits and Saphira is rolled out from the body bag on to the gurney...still tied up at he wrists and ankles, she is quickly strapped onto the gurney and is immobilized once again...

Rosemary pays no attention to the muffled screams from Saphira...the gurney is pushed into action and is rolled into a service elevator, which exists behind a non-descript wall panel...one would never know this elevator existed otherwise....the car descends down one level, two levels, three levels, and then a fourth...until it stops at a fifth level underneath the mansion....the car doors open and Saphira is rolled out into a dungeon, literally.....

photo12.jpg

Saphira was rather bored in the trunk. She wasn't sure how she could be bored while being kidnapped, but it happened. They had been rolling along for a few hours, maybe. Saphira didn't have any clothes on, much less a watch and there was zero light to see by. The air was hot, stale, and stifling. She had tried shouting out of the trunk but between the gag and the metal, she was sure no one had heard her. Her hands and legs were still tied which limited movement. She tried moving around but after hitting her head a few times she decided to stop. There was nothing left to do but wait.

Soon she felt the limo make a few turns and realized they must have turned off the long road they were on and were now closer to whatever destination they had in mind. She felt the car stop and tensed. One of the rear doors opened and then closed. She closed her eyes, waiting for light to peek through as the trunk was opened- but instead it lurched forward, sending her into the trunk lid. She winced and groaned. They stopped again a minute later. Light illuminated the body bag and she could see the barest of shapes through the fabric. She felt the bag lifted up and slung over the shoulder of someone who seemed to be a man. She tried to struggle but her bindings and the bag limeted her movement greatly. She heard a door open in front of the. And then close behind them. Were inside some sort of building... she thought. Suddenly she felt the shoulder under her shift, and the bag was unzipped, letting her fall onto a gurney. She gasped as the cold metal touches her skin, slowing her struggle momentarily. It is just enough for the man, who she now recognized as Rosemary, to tie her down. She struggled and gave muffled noises but gave no attantion, continuing to roll the gurney and her naked body through the hallways. Until they stopped at a seemingly regular wall. She wasn't sure what Rosemary had done, but the wall slid to the side to reveal a service elevator. She was rolled in. Rosemary pressed a button and they began to descend. As they waited, Saphira felt her face heat up. She was completely naked and on display for this man, in a most provocative pose. Even when she was working she had some clothes on to cover herself. But these people..... She was finding more and more reasons to hate them.

They soon stopped and Saphira was rolled out again. The wheels of the gurney jumped and shook from the cracked brick floor, shaking Saphira around. The air was chilly, warming every time they passed a torch and cooling again. Saphira looked around, bewildered and slightly afraid. I have no doubt the woman owns all of this.... But why would she have a dungeon? What is she going to do to me??

A turn here, a turn there, Rosemary continued to steadily move the gurney, only once looking down at the girl she sodomized only a few hours earlier...when Rosemary arrived at dungeon cell # 137 she pulled out a ring of keys and searched for the one to open the cell door, which was made with steel bars and were quite strong, as they went into the rock in the floor below and above into opening of the cell...finally Rosemary found it and with a squeal, the door opened....

Saphira was wheel in and Rosemary, who was good with rope, went to work on Saphira's body....

With a seemingly endless rope that sat below the gurney, Rosemary spliced the zip tie around her ankles with a sharp buoy knife, but then quickly shoved the point of the knife in Saphira's face....

With a rough, but feminine sounding voice Rosemary quipped...
"Don't you dare move. Not a muscle. Or I'll skin you alive."

This got Saphira's attention...but it was clear from her eyes that she would be compliant....

Rosemary then went to work.....

Undoing the straps one by one, she slowly wrapped rope around Saphira's ankles, working her way up the girls legs...her technique was that of a lashing, roping around one leg a few times then the other, crossing over from one leg to another....Rosemary was quite the expert, she didn't over-tighten the ropes, allowing for Saphira to have proper blood flow....

The wrapping continued, and as Rosemary moved upward, it was clear that Saphira would be mummified or encased in rope from head to toe...the knots where somehow concealed...Rosemary removed the gag from Spahira's mouth and allowed her mouth, nostrils and eyes to have access to the world outside of her....once done, Rosemary hit a button on the wall and a chain with a hook on the end came down....Rosemary attached a strong knot, the only visible knot, to the hook, then she hit the button on the wall and Saphira's roped body was raised off the floor by at least three feet...she hung there steadily....

Rosemary grunted and left along with the gurney....

Saphira hung there for a good solid hour, until Hadara showed up, standing at the doorway of the cell with a leather whip prominently in her hands.....

DSC_315209.jpg

The gurney rattled forward, and Saphira's head kept bumping lightly against the bottom. The cold metal underneath her began to warm up from her body heat, making it a slight bit more comfortable. After a few turns, they stopped, and she head the jingle of keys. A lot of them. Holy crap, he must have dozens!! She thought in astonishment.. She still referred to Rosemary as a man because of his masculine body. She had not heard his voice. Until Saphira began to struggle. Rosemary pulled out a knife and held it dangerously close. She issued her threat, and Saphira could not miss the meaning of her roughly feminine voice. Rosemary would not have any problem with killing her. She lay limp, compliant, afraid.

Even when large amounts of long lengths of rope were pulled out from somewhere, she did not move, though it took a bit of self control to do so. She felt her ankles tied together and she wiggle them a bit. She felt the stands of rope winded slowly around her body, going up her legs, her stomach, her chest. Then her neck and then it began to raise over her face. She began to panic but clamped down, not wanting to die. Over her mouth, over her nose, over her eyes. She was completely encased in rope. And she could hardly move. She heard the sound of a chain and tensed, and she felt some rope yanked. Suddenly she was hoisted into the air, swaying a bit as she tried to struggle. Not being able to see or feel anything was unnerving, because she could only rely on sound to know where everything was. She heard faint footsteps leave the cell. And then silence.

She had been in this position for a few hours when she heard the click of high-heels. She had been alone for so long she was beginning to panic, thinking that something could attack her and kill her or use her and she would not be able to do anything. The ropes had begun to cut into her skin, and the lines stung every time she moved, though she still had proper blood flow .. When the footsteps entered her cell, she called out hesitantly, ".....Rosemary?..."

A haunting low, but feminine voice replies...

"No, I am not Rosemary. We have already met back at your apartment," Hadara walks slowly, but steadily, the heels from her boots echoing off the cold stone floor. "My name is Hadara. Mistress Hadara. And I am, with no uncertainty, your future."

Slowly, Hadara walks around Saphira again and again and again...

"First off, you have been abducted be me. This is obvious. You are now mine and I own you. As we speak, I am doing everything in my power to erase your very existence from the outside world. You are in my dungeon, which is about fifty-three feet below my mansion. Do know that you will never see the light of day.

Hadara lights a cigarette, the smoke wafting through the air....

Again in that sultry voice of hers....
"Why me? I'm sure you ask. Well, why not. You're as good as the next one, right? Know that I have done my research. I know everything about you since you were born, even before you were born. I know about your parents death ten years ago. Such a horrible thing. Plane crashes are a horrible way to go."

Hadara takes a puff of her cigarette and blows the blue smoke into the air....

"I see that Rosemary did a fantastic job on you. As always, she ties my slaves up to my exact specifications. Although it looks like you can't see."

Hadara uses her extremely long nails to push some of the ropes open, so that Saphira can see....

"That's better. You have no idea how beautiful you look in all of that roping right now. ~pauses~ I know what you are thinking of me right now. You think I'm twisted. Maybe I am. But, in a short period of time you will come to love this place and adore me. You will not see your slavery as misery. On the contrary, you will see your enslavement as the ultimate freedom. And do you want to know why?"

Saphira jumped slightly when a more feminine voice rang out. She thought it sounded familiar. Low and dare she say slightly seductive? She took in all of the information she told her. So there might be any stairs.... Erase my existence? I doubt she could do that. It would take some very interesting connections..... I wonder who she really is......? She heard the flick of a lighter and smoke began to infuse the air. Saphira resisted the urge to cough.

When she continued on she was stunned into complete silence and stillness. How does she know that?!? How?!!? No one does!!.... How could she possibly....?. Her mind was racing. When Hadara opened some of the rope in from her eyes, they would be wide and quivering in surprise and fear. Hadara then spoke directly to her, saying that she would eventually love this. And she asked if she knew why. Saphira took a breath, and in a quiet voice, said, "I'm guessing because you'll make me love everything you do to me? Well that won't happen. I won't let it.... And also..... How did you know?? About the crash??"

While waiting for the answer, she finally got a good look at her captor in her home habitat. The first thing she noticed was that the main color scheme was red and black. Even the whip followed that color palate. Her eye makeup as well, black on her eyelids with red triangles that swept away from her eyes. Saphira never wore markup, preferring the natural beauty of her blue eyes, which were tinged with flecks of green. Her captor also had excessively long nails, which Saphira suspected were fake. Her entire outfit seemed to be made out of leather.

Hadara takes another drag of her cigarette and then exhales the blue smoke as it billows into the stale air of the dungeon cell....

After hearing the girl's answer she turns around and pushes her long nailed fingers into Saphira's roped body, pushing her back and looking up into her eyes, piercing them with her own....

In a dramatic raised tone....
"Your answer is incorrect!! ~calms down a bit~ You will feel free because I have taken the burden of every day life off of you. No longer do you need to make a living, pay your bills, worry about money. Life is simpler for you. Think about it. ~calms down even more, her sultry voice returns~ Oh, I suppose you will many things that I do to you. It will come in time."

Hadara lets go of Saphira's roped body and the girl swings as if she is a pendulum, then Hadara takes a last drag of her cigarette and then snuffs it out with the sole of her boot...

"One thing you will learn quickly from me is that if you want to speak, you will give me the respect that I deserve. I am known as Mistress Hadara. When you want to speak or ask a question you will ask "May I speak Mistress Hadara?" or "May I ask as question Mistress Hadara."

Hadara raises an eyebrow at Saphira....
"Now ask your question properly. About the crash."

Saphira felt herself pushed back and shifted a bit. She was being pushed back. What , did I say something wrong? she thought sarcastically. They then stared at each other for a long while. This, Saphira couldn't understand. She felt compelled to look. This Hadara person had beautiful eyes, despite being a terrible person. Then she spoke about the true reason she would view this as freedom, and Saphira scoffed. "Oh, tricky thing is, I liked those burdens." She muttered. She was struggling not to cough from the smoke, which would only enflame the lines cut into her skin by the ropes. So she was glad when Hadara snuffed it out. When she told Saphira how she was to address Hadara, she rolled her eyes and blatantly asked again, "How did you know about my parents?"

Hadara raises her eyebrow to Saphira's answer not liking the the girl's answer one bit...rather than get into a debate with Saphira, she had to think of what the consequences were for the girl at the hands of her disrespect....

In that sultry, but firm confident voice....
"I see. I ask for some respect and I get none. It's not enough that I have had you sodomized, abducted and now in quite the state of bondage. No, you need to be shown what happens to slaves who do not know their place. Very well."

Hadara walks behind the wall in the back of the cell and then returns momentarily with a syringe in her hand...she approaches Saphira and faces her...

Hadara's voice is syrupy now, almost wanting to administer the syringe...
"In my hand is a syringe filled with a wonderful cocktail of psychotic drugs. You have no idea how much I want to push down on the plunger and send this into your body. Of course, you will not only have quite the reaction, but will find yourself wanting to do as I say. Easier for me, easier for you I suppose, but to be honest I want you to comply to my requests in a more natural way. Now, what is it going to be, Mistress Hadara, please answer my question, how do you know about my parents? or the syringe?"

Saphira's eyes showed extreme anger, and she moved a bit underneath the ropes. I'd almost rather be forced.... But I'd rather not. Who knows what's in there? ..... Fine, I'll do it. It's not like I'll have to do it for long ..... she thought. She breathed out heavily and asked in an annoyed voice, "Mistress.... May I please ask a question? How did you know about my parents?"

Hadara places the syringe off to the side, safely out of the way...then returns and says, "That is more like it. You will learn my dear, you will learn."

Hadara slowly paces clock-wise around the Saphira as she speaks...
"As I said I have done my research. There are things I know about your life such as the demise of your mother and father. I know about the trip to South America that you sent them on. It was a 25th anniversary gift from you. I know about the small plane that they were on, the one that was shot down in Bolivia. I also know that you have been seeing Dr. Collier for some time now to help you with your grief. You feel guilty for your parents death because you sent them on that trip. I know these things because I have had you investigated. I know things that YOU don't even know about yourself."

Hadara walks away and then lights up another cigarette and she does it very, very sexily....she turns to face Saphira and in dramatic fashion says, "And darling, you will see that those things that I know about you. ~with an evil smile as she walks back towards the girl~ The ones that I will bring to the surface will make you love me to the ends of your days."

Saphira eyed her as she walked away and placed the syringe off to the side, on a ledge. Ten she began to pace in a circle around her, constantly bringing her in and out of Saphira's range of vision. Saphira felt slightly frustrated by this. She talked about the flight, her emotions, the people she was seeing. Again, Saphira felt fear inside of her. How does she know all of this?? Has she been stalking me? And even then ..... How does she know what I feel? She thought, panicked.

She hadn't told anyone anything about her personal life. No one wanted to know, anyways. She had thought the person who knew the most about herself was herself and then Dr.Collier. But there were things she hadn't told the Doctor. That there were nights she lay in bed with a knife. That there was a giant hole inside of her. And most of all, she felt so, incredibly, alone. The doctor may have guessed, but she knew he didn't know the first or third.

And the lady was right. She probably did know more about Saphira than Saphira herself did. Because Saphira always found it hardest to figure out her own emotions and thoughts. Ever since her parents death she had been confused, unsure of where to go or even how to start. Her emotions never made sense by now they were unreadable. She could barely tell if she was happy or sad. Saphira just hoped this Hadara woman didn't know any of that. Her confusion, her loneliness.... It would make it to easy for her to use Saphira.

When Hadara was done with her little monologue, Saphira burst out and then caught herself, saying, "How do you know-....... I mean... Mistress.... How do you know all of this? Have you been following me?" She asked. Her voice was still quite angry but now slightly curious and a bit cautious.

Hadara takes a drag of her cigarette the blue smoke billowing through the air from her sexily painted lips....
"Following, hmm. In a matter of speaking I suppose. Why don't we say that I have been keeping an eye on you for a very, very long time. I have seen you at school, I have seen you at work, I have seen you in your apartment. I know the cafes that you frequent and I know the common routes you like to take. I know that you sit in the same spot on the train when you commute. I know what you like and dislike."

Again, Hadara approaches the girl and places her index finger on her roped body right below Saphira's chest....in her sultry voice again....
"I even know how you think!"

Takes another drag and exhales....
"Now enough of this. You're training begins tomorrow. Have a good night's rest my dear. You will need it."

Hadara extinguishes the two torches in the cell...then walks out and locks the cell door....Hadara walks down the corridor, leaving behind the smell of cigarette smoke and the sound of her boots echoing throughout the dungeon...

Saphira was silenced by her words. Just how long has she been watching me? How does she know so much? I should have boon more careful... Damnit!! Now I'm stuck being someone's slave until I escape! And these ropes hurt!! She thought. She shivered a bit when Gadara pressed right below her chest. Then she heard heels clicking away. "Hey!! Don't leave me here!!" She called out. "How am I supposed to get any sleep in these??" . She did not hear an answer. The dungeon went dark. She sighed and tried to shift but that just made the lines on her skin burn, so she stayed still and slack. Eventually the pain faded to the background and she slept, wondering what kind of training she'd have.

Back
Top Bottom