Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to a lab experiment [Chaos & Chained-Wings]

Chained-Wings

Super-Earth
Deep in a secret lab, a group of scientists work on their greatest creation..... Using DNA from two god-like beings they create a man. A group of elite spies , 3 girls , have been sent in to investigate by a competitor. But soon they'lle be facing more than they bargained for......

Saphira, Rose, and Ruby slowly lowered themselves out of a ceiling vent. They were all wearing skintight, padded black jumpsuits. It had been a tedious feat to enter the complex. Eventually they decided to lower themselves through the air circulation system, which, though it became both maddeningly hot and extremely cold, was unguarded. Saphira pulled up a small map on the screen attached to her wristband. "Guys, through this door and then down the hallway. Then we take an elevator down, and we're at the lab." She sighed and closed her deep blue eyes, running a hand through her icy blue hair. She stood taller than her companions, at least 5'6.

Ruby leaned against a wall, checking her weapons. "Why are we here? They want us the check out some god-clone, right? I hope he's hot." She said, giggling a bit. Her eyes were a curious red, and her hair was black. She was the shortest of them, at 4'11

Rose sighed. Her eyes were a light pink, her hair the same color. "Ruby, if he is the clone of a powerful being he's more likely to be dangerous. Don't be an idiot and start hitting on him." She leaned over Ruby, something she could never do to Saphira, being only 5'3.

Ruby glared at her. "I was only saying he should be hot. Not that I was going to date him. Besides, you probably have the advantage, Ms.DD. Saphira's and my C's can't compare..." She said, ending with a sigh of false sadness. Saphira cut her off. "Our mission is to get the clone out of here and back to our employer. Not talk about how big we are." Ruby sighed again and crossed her arms behind her head. "You make it sound like we're guys." She pouted. Rose looked away. "How did a. 17 year old get on this team?" She asked Saphira.

(don't forget height, and breast size unless you want me to guess that. details help. :) )]

The lab was built into a mountain on a very rocky chunk of ground. It took years just to drill in the areas to build the labs and just as long to build there as airtight as possible. All for one purpose. To fulfill a madman's dream of owning a super weapon that could think on it's own and was indestructible. The project had a few hookups. There was a valuable female scientist on the field team until the creature had broken free of it's 'restraints' and had raped her until she nearly collapsed from over stimulation. She had almost died, and still had dreams of the creature fucking her, although on some days those dreams seemed to make her smile, her body secretly longing for his touch. Not that she would ever admit it.
Now she was kept safely away to work on the project from the side lines, crunching data and giving advice, baffling the other scientists as to why she would willing stay on the project.
Only the creature knew why.

And he longed for it to. To touch a female. To hold her to bend her to do as he wished with her body and make her cry out in joy. He learned that he needed to hold back so he wouldn't kill her with too much sex, he learned that, but he still desired to be as rough as he could without breaking her.
And now, greatly to his delight, not one, but three women moved in onto the premise. He could sense their hot bodies, their desires. He smiled in anticipation, waiting for them to come to his lab.
He floated in a glass tube of a mostly water compound. There was a seal where it opened with a lid on the top and a data pad next to it to operate the device. It was placed against a solid pillar, the main pillar supporting the roof in the building, but even if all the pillars were knocked out, the lab was carefully placed into a dug out hole in the rock that was tested for it's stability.
Every precaution was taken with this lab, even putting in a kitchen to the right of where you entered through the elevator, so that the scientists could always eat when they needed on long hours. To the side of that was a small medical room and a place with cots for naps and resting, however not one scientist was here for the night.

All there was for the creature was to wait. Wait for them to try and 'steal' him, and wait for them to leave themselves open. He would bend their bodies, their minds, make them his slaves, and then he would get himself out of this hell once and for all. He wanted to see the world, and if it was to his liking enough, conquer it. Perhaps with power, perhaps with influence. He did not yet know. All he knew, is that those three girls would soon be crying out in ecstasy.

(this should be fun, i like how she wants to hit on him, but i do ask that she's not too willing. ;P gotta give me a little resistance.)

((Yea, she's the flirty type she isn't ready to have sex DX. And I went ahead and edited my first post to include those. I don't think I could have seamlessly for them in anywhere else.))

Saphira sighed ignoring her question. She placed a device on the door frame, and the keypad flashed green. The steel door slid to the side. The group walked through and turned right, running down the hallway. The walls seemed to be made of a whitish steel, and the floor out of white tiles. The ceiling seemed to emit a soft glow. The hallway was long, spanning the entire length of the facility, so they borrowed a small vehicle that was basically a golf cart with the top cut off. Ruby looked around. "It's good that they have these here. I dont want to walk that far." She said. Rose smirked. "Not to mention while we are moving the target." Saphira nodded. "I'm sure they have a trailer of some sort there that we can hope to this and bring him.". They soon reached the elevator. The wide doors slid open far enough to allow several carts in at once, and the platform was about as large. It began to go straight down. They soon came to stop on the lab floor. It was a large, circular room. In the middle was a large cylinder filled with liquid. In the middle sat the experiment.

Ruby blinked and stared. "Wow, he is hot." She said, surprised. Rose flicked her in the head, and Ruby made an indignant noise. Saphira called over to them. Guys, arrange the trailer while I figure out these controls. She pulled out a peice of paper and studied it while the other two girls attached the trailer to their vehicle and put it next to the tank. Saphira called out. "Alright guys, step back!" First she pressed the button to disengage the force field of some sort around it. The the button that released the actual clamps. Arms came from the ceiling to hold the tank, which Saphira manipulated to lower it onto the trailer. She then left the console and joined her friends by the tank. "So this is it?" Rose asked.

There was a hissing sound in answer to her question. The lid on the tube started to shake as the water boiled with energy in the tube. The creature seemed to have awoken, and now that the tube was no longer hooked up to the control panel he was free to escape. With a loud pop the lid flew up and away, and with a splash of water he was out and standing mere feet away from Saphira. His hand launch out, catching her by the throat, and he lifted her with ease off her feet. "Thank you ladies. You have done me a huge favor." His fingers clenched around Saphira's neck, plenty tight to hurt her but still allowing her to breath. He grinned, and watched her struggle, he stood a full five foot exactly, wore baggy white pants matching his skin practically, with a black belt around his waist and two black elastic looking straps around his ankles.
He looked at the two other girls and grinned. "Why don't you sit down and wait your turn. I don't want to have to hurt you too, not yet..." He said, and pulled Saphira's face up to hers, and kissed her, sliding his snake like tongue (but a bit wider and shorter, still forked.) past her lips, working his jaw against hers so she couldn't bite him, and twisted his tongue around hers. He kissed her for a deep moment, and pulled back. "mmm, so sweet. And no one can save you." He then tossed her onto a bare metal table so she would fall with her as up in the air, and was back upon her before she could react. He placed one hand on the small of her back, holding her down with minimal effort, and his other hand smacked her across her left ass cheek.
"This, will be fun. I've never had more then one girl to fuck before."

(i wonder if i should look up how i had him talking before....)(it was kind of cool but difficult to do right. :p)

All three of the girls leapt out of the way as the lid opened, but the rush of water knocked Rose and Ruby off their feet. They were shocked when they saw their leader lifted up by her neck, her icy hair whipping around as she struggled. Saphira growled as much as she could with someone's hand around her neck, but his grip kept getting tighter. She could barely breath, so she lessened her struggling a bit. She was about to speak but the creature suddenly kissed her. She gave a muffled exclamation of surprise and struggled, pushing away. His tongue felt weird in her mouth and she realized it was forked, like a snake's. She shuddered in revulsion. He told Ruby and Rose to 'wait their turn', but they only realized what he meant by it when he said he never had more than one girl to fuck. Saphira tried to kick at him but he was holding her too far. Suddenly he threw her and she landed hard on a table. She realized her ass was in the air and saw his plan. As he got behind her, she got ready to kick him as hard as possible, but she was thrown off by the slap and barely managed. To contain a help of pain. Her teammates simultaneously pulled out their SMG's and aimed them at the Clone. Ruby groaned. "Why do all the hot guys have to be jerks?"

He grinned, and flicked his wrist, the guns flying from their hands and into some trash bins, and he shook his finger at them. "Naughty naughty." You might hit your leader by mistake." He jeered them, and slapped her ass again before sliding his finger over her rim and across her pussy. "Such a fresh young girl." He said, and pressed his finger into the cloth, moving back and forth slightly, as he pressed the cloth into her pussy. "But not still a virgin I wager." He said, and slipped out another finger from his hand, slamming the two fingers through the cloth and into her pussy. thrusting them iun and out a few times before pulling his fingers back and ripped the cloth clear up to her rim. He twisted his fingers, sliding one of them into her second hole, before pulling it out and slapping her right ass cheek this time.
"How badly do you want it girl...."

Rose and Ruby were surprised yet again and didn't react immediately. He pressed against Saphira and she blushed, feeling herself heat up there. It's only physical pleasure, not mental. she told herself. That didn't help her, however, when he began to ram his finger in. Even through the cloth it was pleasurable. And Saphira had to watch herself to make sure he didn't moan. She struggled to get away, but suddenly he tore away the cloth around her crotch and his fingers entered bothe her womanhood and her ass. She clenched her fists and bowed her head, trying to keep herself from moaning. But she was only partially successful. But now she was angry. This guy would not be able to use her body! She lashed out, ignoring the sensations, and kicked him in the chest. At the same time, Ruby and Rose, who had been waiting for it and sneaking up behind the clone, jumped up, ready to plunge their knives into him.

The girls were fools to think they could harm him, and he couldn't help but laugh as they tried to attack him, it was a wasted effort. The foot thudded against his chest and he didn't move at all. The knives sunk into his back, and his body held them in place. What happened next they never saw coming. In a matter of two blinks of the eyes he had grown a second pair of arms, under his first, and in a swift blow he elbows both girls in the guts, knocking the wind right out of them. He then grasped Saphira by the waist with his top arms and pulled her to the grown, as he used his other hands to grasp the girls by the hair, swinging them around and propping all three of them backs against the table. "Foolish Foolish giiiirls...." he said, his tongue almost hissing. "I'm powerful enough to challenge the gods themselves up on mount Olympus, what makes you think you can take me?" He flexed his arms, top pair up bottom pair down, and his shoulder blades popped out the knifes, letting them clatter on the floor.
He grasped the two black haired girls by the throat with his top arms and lifted them up, looking to Ruby, the short one who had called him hot. "You, you find me attractive." He said, and his bottom arm reaching down to rub at her pussy over the cloth. The large breasted one had her left breast squeezed by his last hand, gently then firmly as he kneeded the mound of flesh under his fingers."Even though I'm not huuuman?" He asked with a slight laughter in his voice.
"Ruby, they call you. Kiss me. Then leave me to deal with your master. Why don't you and your other dark haired friend pleasure each other or something while I fuck your leader." He said, pulling her face to him as he rubbed harder at her pussy. "One kiss, you want to try don't you?" He said, his tongue flicking out to lick her cheak. It pulled back to form into a slightly long human tongue, and he licked a fang. "Mmmmm."

((Only Ruby has black hair. Rose has pink and Saphira's is an icy blue))
Ruby glared at him. "I also said you're a jerk. So no, I don't think-" she was cut of by his hand rub it her slit. She blushed and let out a quiet moan. "Hey! Stop that!!"

Rose growled and punched at his arm, with the strength to break human bones. She was not reacting to his touch, focusing all her efforts on escaping. Saphira, however, had noticed something. "Wait, Mount Olympus? The Greek gods? They exist?" She asked, her struggling slowing down for a second. "Pay attention, Saphira!" Rose yelled.

Meanwhile Ruby squirmed in his grip as he rubbed at her heated core harder and she felt a bit of wetness. Oh god he's actually turning me on. I hate him, why is he making me feel like this? This is wrong!! She struggled more, but than only increaed the friction against her pussy. Finally she stopped and said, "L-let to of us. There's no reason for you to do this..."

(oh, i get it now, same color meant to the eyes not the hair. :p)
(oh, just a little writing advice, normally when you shift to someone else talking, in your second paragraph, you start a new one. just some friendly advice. ^^~)

"The Greek gods? Maybe... I don't really know. I am made from a pair of sleeping gods, it's entirely possibly. But I don't really care. I simply want to have sex with all the women I can find, and maybe rule this world. I have no desire to be anyone's weapon." He said, and then lifted Ruby and Rose over his shoulders, dropping Saphira and walked over to the sleeping area. He dropped them on a pair of beds, and then closed the door behind him. "Stay. I'll be back when I'm ready for you."
He then moved back to Saphira, grinning. "Now then..." He said, and moved swiftly to her, grabbing her shoulders and forced her down to her knees. He reached into his pants with his lower left hand and pulled out his cock, a good seven inches and plenty thick, but not overly so. "I want your tongue on my cock." he said, and grabbed the back of her head with a top hand, one of his lower hands taking her jaw. "Open up...." He said softly, and pressed the tip past her lips, slowly pressing his cock into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. "Mmmm."

Saphira could hear her team members pounding on the door. As he approached her, she tried to move away but he was too fast. Suddenly her mouth was forced open and a giant cock entered it. She gave a muffled exclamation as she tried to escape, her movements rubbing the cock against the back of her neck and making her blush. Then she tried to bite the appendage but she couldn't close her mouth, his brio was so strong.

( kind of a short post there. :( try not to go past three lines if you can. >_> I need something to work with. :p )

"Ignore them. They'll get their turn, there's no reason to feel selfish little girl." He said, grasping the hair in the back of her head and slid his her mouth back and forth along his cock. "Lucky for you the god's I was cloned from weren't pure evil. Well. One, pure evil. One, pure good. So." he said and pulled her mouth off his cock, letting the saliva that had been worked up fall from his cock onto her chin. "I will be able to take care of you. You see. You three are my sex slaves now. Whether by choice or whether by.... Well, it's a surprise." he said, and shoved her mouth back onto his cock, sliding her up and down it's length, moaning in pleasure before he pushed her off so she could take a moment to breath. "Why don't you just accept your new fate. It'd be a shame to see such a wonderful body go to waist my dear."

((Yea, I know. Post length varies based on dialog and what happened. And the only things that had happened were her friends were locked behind a door and a cock was put into her mouth, which also stops her from saying anything.))

Saphira tried to scream out against the invader in her mouth but because she it kept moving they come out as muffled moans. She could feel the head of his cock on the back of her neck. She hated it. She hated the way it felt and rubbed . She hated the was this clone was using her. She hated the way he was able to so easily overpower them and trap them. But most of all she hated what he was for if her to do. She tried to punch him again, but to no avail. Then he pulled it out and she gasped a breath of needed air. She felt a string of saliva on her chin but didn't mind it. When he was done speaking she said in the most poisonuous and vehement voice possible, "No!! There is no way we're going to let you defile our bodies! What makes you think we'd do this willingly!? We'll never be your sex slaves!!" She shouted, then kicked him in the fork of his legs, hoping that area, at least, would pain him.

He rolled his eyes at her swings, each thudding against his skin as if nothing more then light taps from a child. He listened to her rave about being defiled, and she tried to fight him again, the kicking nothing. She was giving him a severe lack of moaning, it seemed he would have to work her body up a bite more before she would bend to his desires. Although first, he'd have to get rid of her fighting spirit. His top left arm shot down to grasp her throat, and he lifted her straight up into the air. He then slammed her back down onto the table, bur only hard enough to knock the wind out of her. He then pressed his hand down on her throat, looking at her sideways as he calculated her breath, keeping his hand down so she couldn't get any air back into her lungs. "Not willingly.... Well, I can always make you see me differently. I may not be able to warp your personality, but soon you will be calling me master." He continued to press down on her throat until she was nearly unconscious, and then finally let go at just the right moment for her to still be able to start breathing again.
He then left her struggling to breath while he grabbed some rope that had been in the lab, and tied her down to the table so she could no longer kick or punch, her arms spread above her and her legs out.
He then moved on top of her, kneeling over body, stradling over her waist. "Now I'm going to show you why they couldn't keep a female scientist on the team anywhere near me. It seems I was too slow with you. But if you fight me again I'll choke you even harder." He said, and leaned down to kiss her, his jaw keeping her mouth pinned open as his tongue swirled around her mouth. He then pulled up, licking her cheek as he did, and his right hand moved over the breast across from it, swirling a finger around her nipple that pressed against the material. He swirled his finger a few times before carefully slicing the fabric around it, freeing the nub to the slightly chilled lab air. He then grasped it between thumb and forefinger, gingelry squeezing the nipple as his left upper hand grasped the mound of her other breast.
"You have perfect bodies. But your's(?) wont be enough. You girls will find me more victims when I'm done with you. Maybe some extra curvy girls. I hear men like girls with lots of girls. I'd like to see why." He squeezed her breast a little more, his other hand swirling the nipple again and then tweaked it upward. His bottom hands slid down her belly, gentling stroking her sides as they went, reaching down to touch in her most sensitive area.

(hope you like it. ^^~ I got a little inspired.)

Suddenly she was lifted up and slammed back down, which stunned her, and the. He began chocking her. She pushed weakly at his hands, digging her nails in, but they stayed. She felt numb. And tired. Maybe she should just sleep.....

Then he removed his hand and she gasped for air, not able to do much more than lie there and breath. He took advantage of this and tied her. Saphira shouted at him but it was no use. She hadn't been paying enough attention. He began to talk about making her see him as 'Master'. "More like Monster, you bastard! And I don't care, I'm not some weak willed scientist, there's no way I'll- mmphh!!" She said, begin cut off as he suddenly kissed her. She tried to bite his tounge but her jaw was being held in place somehow. She shuddered as his tounge moved around in her mouth. Her eyes widened as his hand began playing with her breasts, blushing slightly as he uncovered them and rolled them. She had to try hard not to moan as another hand began touching her between her legs. "Stop it!!" She said, struggling. "I don't want this!!"

((I love inspired. Feel free to be even more 'Inspired'~))

( The more detailed responses I get the more inspired I get. I know you can give me a little more. :) )

He shook his head. "You may not want this..." He said softly, twisting her nipple back and forth between his fingers, and then he looked to her, locking eyes with her as his began to glow slightly. "But you can't deny how good it feels." He said, forcing his mind over hers, using the power of suggestion to get her argue a little less. He loved how she struggled and writhed under him, but her protests started to bore his ears. "Say no all you want, but you can't deny the pleasure."
He said, and let go of her nipple, letting her breast fall back in place and swirled his finger tip around from the hole, cutting the cloth in a spiral from her breast until it laid fully bare, a long length of cloth hanging off to the side. "Mmmm, such a lovely mound." He said, and then took his finger from the edge of the larger hole to cut across the top of her outfit, sliding over her breast and expose a slice of skin. He pulled the material down so part of the breast popped out under the slit, and pinched the nipple to pull it free. He squeezed and tweaked the soft round mounds until they hardened nicely, then started to squeeze at her breast, keeping his thumb firmly pressed down against her hard nipples.

Meanwhile his hands below were slicing the material away from her smooth thigh muscles, leaving the flesh bare to stroke and touch as he leaned forward to sink his fangs into her shoulder. He didn't move to cut the skin, only the cloth as he left long cuts through the cloth down to the breast.
Some of his fingers then found her pussy, and started stroking at the bare flesh. His other free hand pushed two finger into her pussy, sliding in and out of her as she struggled, helpless to get away from the relentless rubbing.

Saphira tossed her head from side to side, trying to disperse the pleasure however she could, but suddenly she felt a presence looming in over her mind. but it wasn't looming in at all. it felt more like it was sliding close and wrapping around her. her mind began to fill with doubts. It feels really good... how could something that feels good be bad? and it's fun.... No! Its supposed to be done with your lover, that's why it feels good. he's not my lover..... but he could be.... he could make me love him... I kind of want to know how it feels.... But I cant because then we'll never leave here.... would that really be so bad? She slowly stopped struggling, a blush growing on her face as she finally lay still, looking up at him, her mind completely taken by his suggestion. She still resisted, but in minor amounts. her breasts were pulled free and played with, eliciting muffled moans from her.

Then she felt a hand at her pussy and she moved her hips from side to side to try and deny access. but she was half-hearted and his fingers easily reached her now- slightly-wet snatch. she moaned louder as he began to pump two fingers in and out, moving her hips; sometimes toward his fingers, sometimes away. Oh god he's right... it feels amazing.... why should I fight it anymore? it has to be a good thing... no.... She thought, nearly taken. She rolled her bottom lip between her teeth as he fingerfucked her. Her moans grew in intensity and frequency, until she came hard on his fingers. Still he played with her, her now-sensitive pussy doubling the pleasure she felt. She allowed her moans to come uninhibited now, thinking naughty thoughts. Oh my god, Ruby and Rose are going to love this.... I wonder what his cock feels like.... his thick, log rod deep in my tight virgin hole..... I want him to fix the problem of my virginity. Her thoughts had lost any trace of wanting to resist. "Mmmm~ oh it feels amazing!! Fuck me! stick your giant cock into me and make me go crazy!!"

He sliced away bits of hanging material as she slowly succumbed to the suggestion in her mind, and was surprised at how such a trained military girl would succumb so easily. He laughed, and continued to tease her breasts as she twisted and writhed and moaned under him. She begged, and it was enough. He would give her what she asked for.
"Alright then..." he said and moved off her, untieing her restraints and tossed her over his shoulder. He carried her over to the room where her friends were lock, and dropped her on her knees, "Tell them, how good I am making you feel." He said, and stroked her cheek as he walked around her, one hand stroked his length to life, and he stood next to her, placing her hand on it so she could stroke him a few times.
He let her speak, then grasped her head with his bottom hands and turned her, his top arms resting hands behind his head, and he thrust his cock into her mouth, letting her moan around it. "Lick it. Lick it and suck it and lick it. I want to cum on your face, then you will get my cock in your virgin little whole. I'll fuck you in front of your friends and show them the good time you are having." He said, and thrust her mouth along his head as he did most of the work. He grunted and moaned, slamming his cock into her mouth, leaving her room to move her tongue against it.

She was carried over to the door and told what to do. "Ruby.... Rose.... It's alright.... He makes you feel so amazing, you'll love it~" she said in a pleasure-flooded voice. She felt his hand on her check and her own hand was lifted up to his cock, which she dutifully stroked, her long fingers wrapping around, going from the head down it's shaft, and back up. It was thigh and heavily veined, and slightly curved. Saphira began to get wet just thinking about it. Her young came out and she licked around the head before it was rammed into her mouth. She eagerly bobbed her head, liking the feeling of the smooth head against her throat. She sucked on it, turning her head side to side and running her tongue around the phallus. One hand stroked the part that wasn't in her mouth, while her other went downwards, between her legs. She unzipped the suit and slipped her hand beneath her panties ash she began to finger herself, moaning through the cock in her mouth, her eyes half-closed.

Ruby and Rose looked at each other inside the room, alarmed. "What ? Was that Saphira?" Ruby asked. "Rose wordlessly nodded her head. "I didn't see anyone else.... But why? She was so resistant.." Ruby looked at the door, where soft moans were now emanating. "Maybe he broke her...." She said, trying not to think about it but imagining the scene in her head. She felt her womanhood heat up a bit and she blushed.

(i don't see why it'd be curved but okay. whatever you like. :p)

He grasped her hair, holding tight as he she rammed his cock in and out of her mouth, she licked and sucked, and to his surprised started to service herself. He grinned, looking to the girls on the other side of the door and laughed. "She enjoys it. And you will too." He said sending dirty thought to their minds, bending their will just a little to suggest that maybe they'd like a turn.
He moaned, and his cock throbbed in Saphira's mouth, and before she knew it, hot seed shot down her throat. he pulled back, "close your lips." and pulled the tip to the edge her tightened lips, his cock throbbing more as more and more hot seed filled her mouth. When he felt he may be done he pulled the cock out, and let the seed hit her on the cheek, the tip flipping up and sent some of his hot seed over her nose and a slight bot on her other cheek. He pushed two fingers under her chin, lifting it up and squeezed her jaw so she let her tongue fall out, watching the cum drop over her breasts.
He watched, and grinned. "I can cum as much as I like, or as much as you would like. How about I coat you in it." He said, and stoked himself a few times before a splurt shot out and splashed on her breasts. "Now... I think I want some more oral." he said, and grasped her by the hair, thrusting his cock into her cum filled mouth. Cum fell down, splashing out over her lips, soaking them and most of it fell out onto her breasts, already soaked with his cum, as he thrusted his cock into her mouth. What didn't fall out she was forced to swallow.
"MMMm, unnnhh, oh such a talented tongue. More, lick and suck it more you slut, and then I'll give you the hardest fuck of your life!"

Saphira moaned as she felt warm, salty spunk go down her throat. Her he told her to close her mouth, she tried obediently, her lips clamping around the head of his giant cock, licking it even as cum burst out. She swallowed as much as she could, loving the taste, but some spilled out onto her breasts. He then suddenly pulled out, making a bit more cum spill out before she closed her mouth. She smiled dirtily at the clone as he came all over her face, the sticky stand of cum laced over her cheeks, mouth , eyes, everything. She loved it. So she obediently began to suck it again, taking it into her mouth and bobbing her had again, pushing it into her throat, running her tongue along the length, eager for more cum. She gave muffled moans around the cock. On of her hands stroked the length that had yet to go in, while her other reached down and played with her cum-slick tits, making her sway her body very sexily.

Ruby and Rose were listening to the situation outside when suddenly something touched their minds. Rose flushed, unbelieving but curious. No.... That's so wrong. He's trying to rape us.... But it's not rape if you like it... And you never know... I might like it. Saphira seems to be having a good time. she found herself growing wet at the thought. Her womanhood ached and throbbed, forcing her to moan softly. In an attempt to stop it, she rubbed herself through her suit, before undoing the zipper to the pants and slipping her fingers underneath her panties, fingering herself.

Rose also felt it. It does sound like it would be so good.... And Saphira sounds like she loves it, and he is really hot.... But no... He hurt us. He tried to choke Saphira. He could intend to kill my friends. I need to stop that..... She looked over to Rose, who was now fingering herself. Her slit started to churn and she knew she was wet. Her whole body felt hot. Oh fuck, she looks so sexy right now....

He kept Saphira's head moving as he watched the two girls through the glass door. The girl was working wonders with her tongue as she toyed with herself, and he was getting really eager to fuck her now. But he still wanted to wait, wanted to see what the girls would do. "You should help her." He said to Rose. "You should enjoy each other's bodies, prepare yourselfs for me." He continued to suggest as Rose watched Ruby play with herself. "I'm so going to try my cock between your large breasts Rose." He said looking down at her double D breasts.

His cock throbbed, and hot seed splashed down Saphira's throat, but this time he pulled her off by the length of her hair and let it all splash across her face and down over her breasts. He laughed, and then forced her down the entire seven inches of his cock, moaning loudly as she deepthroated him. "Ohh, ya, take it all in baby, the whole thiiiing." He gasped, moaning as she gave in so easily to the pleasure. It would take little effort to make her accept him as her new master.

He pulled her off his cock finally, and let go of her hair. He grasped the tattered remains of her suit and pulled and riped at it, having a little fun tearing it to shreds as he removed it from her luscious body. He then had her stand, and place her hands against the glass door. He grasped her ass, holding it gently, feeling in the curves, and grinned. "I'm going to have fun playing with this.

Saphira continued using her tongue to pleasure the clone, drinking all the hot seed he gave her, drunk on it. But she liked it even more coating her body, dripping all the way down to her womanhood. She moaned and fingered herself, scooping up semen with her fingers and driving it into her pussy, making it tingle. Her eyes half-closed, and she moaned loudly as he shoved his cock all the way down her throat. She loved feeling the vein and it's rock-like firmness pressing back against her throat. Her saliva just made it slicker and better. She was about to have her brains fucked out by oral. But the. He pulled out, leaving her coughing, dripping, and begging for more. She pressed her ass against his hands as he ran his hands along the curves, but she shook her head after he spoke. "No, no no." She said, flipping over so she lay on her back. She spread her legs wide and reached her hand down, opening her dripping slit with two fingers. "First you're going to fuck me here." She said in a low and lusty voice.

In the room, Rose was taken by the clone's second suggestion. As much as she argued with Ruby, Rose still found her cute and a friend. And now Rose saw her as someone she had to help pleasure. She immediately grabbed Ruby's hands and pulled her down on top of her. Ruby blushed and was about to say something when they kissed. Ruby did not have any resistance against Rose and soon gave in, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. They moaned softly as each reached down a hand between them to plunge into the wet snatch of the other, slipping their hands underneath each other's pants and panties.

He simply laughed as she laid down on her back, exposing her soaked pussy to him and she asked him to fuck her in her pussy. "Oh, first you scream no, now you demand to be fucked there. You weak willed women, you're lack of resistance bores me. Let's have a little fun." He said, and walked to her, grasping her by the neck and lifted her up, shoving her against the windowed door. He pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her, and thrusted himself into her pussy. He rocked his hips into her as he broke hymen, slamming into her roughly, letting a moan of his roll into her throat.
He then let go, dropping her, and grinned. "Time to try something out." He said stepping back.
He folded his lower arms over his chest, and out stretched his main arms forward, flexing as he concentrated. His back bubbled, and then ten tentacles slowly grew from his back. He looked to her, smiling. "Now I don't need you to be scared, but give me a little run, act for me. Entertain me. Enjoy the pleasure all you want but act like a scared little nympho." He said, and let her start running away before he launched his tentacles after her.

Back
Top Bottom