Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave/Submissive Characters Looking for Mistress/Dommes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallistoUnleashed

Meteorite
I am open to playing via boards or AIM or e-mail. I can look at other messengers as necessary.

My F-List thingie can be found here.

I am primarily interested in playing submissive characters and only with female-identified characters and preferably with female-identified players. I am willing to try switch or dom charries, but do not know how good I'll be at that.

Let me be very clear here. NO m/f. None! not M/f, not F/m, not M/F. I am not playing with male characters. Period. End of discussion. DO NOT message me to ask. I cannot possibly be any clearer!

If you have ideas feel free to PM me, and I'll be glad to brain storm with you. I will try to work up some ideas to put here soon because I totally do not believe in making my partner do all the work!

Oh, I like at least a little plot with my smut but can appreciate either smut-heavy OR plot-driven with smut stories. I also can enjoy little-smut stories. I can, but I'm looking for smut. I'll be honest. Not pure smut, but plenty of smut.

Also, let me say this here very clearly: minimum age for all characters is 18 but I prefer all be 21 or older.

A couple of generic ideas (I also enjoy reversal, so it could be, for example boss/Employee)

Boss/employee
Heiress/maid-slave
Older Sister/younger sister
Goddess/priestess or other mortal
Queen/slave-girl
Evil Queen/disney-style heroine
Mother/Daughter
Aunt/Niece
Twincest (yes please!)

Please, just make my character your pain-slut, pet, or furniture/object--or any combination of those!

I'm really interested in settings in which slavery is completely normal/legal/supported-by-the-infrastructure. Slavery could occur for any number of reasons, depending on the setting and the world, including but not limited to:

• Financial Difficulties
  • Nature
  • Choice
  • Conquered/Spoils of War
  • Forced into It
  • Sold by Parents/Guardian (again only 18+)
  • Religious Reasons
  • Criminal Punishment

Infrastructure support could include things such as public auctions, documentation moving a person from being a Person to Property, no problem with slaves being nude and collared in public, a collaring ceremony industry to rival the wedding industry, younger siblings being routinely given to older siblings, slaves as wedding presents, kennel clubs and shows, living art shows, schools to train slaves, tests to determine if a person is a slave, etc etc etc.

Obviously this can range from fully willing and trained slaves to non-consensual resistant slaves and everything in between and from light BDSM to relatively extreme (within both of our limits).
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom