Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm here to protect you..My queen (Celebstars&BBVD)

Sola smiled excited to see her younger sister, when Padme came up to her he hugged her back lovingly "It has been too long since the last time we saw each other had been a couple of years earlier and she had truly missed her sister but soon the reality set in as she listened to her sister "It is good to see you as well my younger sister though that is why I came is to help Uncle Dameon in this war to keep our home planet safe."

Dameon smiled as he leaned over and kissed Padme's cheek with a smile as was common for men leaving their women for war he pulled off his most loved piece of jewelry which was his deceased brother's necklace and he placed it around the neck of Padme "I promise to return to you my dear" he said as his hand went to the side of her face before he turned around standing beside Sola and they both walked out ready to go to war and possibly die for the planet that they loved more than anything in the world. Slowly though he had an idea "Sola let us return momentarily to Padme's chambers we will have you made up to look like Padme and we'll lead you out to the fields where it is barren and empty. That is how we'll keep the war from spilling into the city."

She was a little cautious in dressing as Padme, it would make her a target, but she knew it would help. "Yes Uncle" Sola replied, as both made their way to the chambers of the Queen. When the doors opened however, Padme wasn't there. The large window was open and there was some tied sheets hanging out to the bottom.

Padme had decided to fight, even though she didn't really know how to. She was taught some things by the guard, at least how to shoot so she thought she was ok. Her Uncle and sister would protect her anyway. Rushing around the building, she ran back past the dining hall where her and her Uncle ate towards the host of guards and soldiers.

People were climbing aboard transport carriages, huge planes to deliver the soldiers to the plains. Not seeing her Uncle, she assumed he had gone already so got on one, with her hood covering her face.

As Dameon opened the door to Padme's room he immediately noticed the window was open and their was a makeshift sheet ladder going to the bottom where she could easily get off of the castle grounds. "Shit Sola she's went to the battleground to fight" Dameon said turning around and he began force sprinting towards the battleground where he knew Padme would be. Having been trained in the force since a young age he could go very quickly and for long distances before tiring out. Within no time he was on the battleground where the ships were ready to take them to where the battle was as he got on the ship however and it began to fly off he saw a woman in a robe and knew the only woman he had with him was Sola so he walked over behind her without her knowing "Nice trick escaping too bad you'll never make it to the war Padme Amidala."

The ship was flying through the air when Padme felt a presence behind her. Turning her head at his words, she showed her face from behind the hood and took it down. Every guard looked shocked and their eyes appeared wide before getting on one knee and bowing to her in respect. "I am going to this war. I will lead my army and die trying to save my planet!" Her tone was a serious one, yet she spoke deliberately in front of the troops. "I may be young, but I know how to shoot. I won't get in anyone's way and I can hold my own."

Turning to all of the soldiers, she told them to get up and get ready to battle. They all seemed pumped up and ready to fight alongside her, protecting her at whatever cost.

The ship took a sudden left turn towards the planes. Padme could see firing amongst two armies. By the height she was at, she witnessed the size of the federation, they must of had thousands more than Naboo. "There are to many."

"As much as I hate this idea Padme I will let you fight in this war only because I know you are a hard headed stubborn as a mule ruler just like your father was" Dameon said teasingly "Your sister is on another ship along with thirteen or fourteen other Jedi's ready to go to battle for this wonderful planet of Naboo" he said honestly as he looked at her "Though I am going to tell you right now when we're on the battleground I am your boss for I am the general of this army right now and I want you close to me at all times so I can keep you safe. If you can't agree to this then unfortunately you will be made to stay on the ship understand" he asked her curiously wanting her to know if she agreed with what he said. Dameon had promised to stand beside her in holy matrimony and he was more than willing to share every single thing with her including going to war if Padme so wanted but she needed to know that he was in charge and that his word was law.

Her eyes looked angry, she hated being told what to do, especially when her mind was set on something. Even though she was the queen, he would get her to stay on the ship, his Jedi powers were to powerful to ignore. "Fine" Padme told him as the ship hovered above the ground by a few feet. Jumping off, her cloak blew in the air before falling down to her back. Keeping her head low, she followed her Uncle's lead, crouching down behind a large grey boulder. Looking to the men behind her, two of them got hit and cried in pain as they fell to the floor. The reality of war hit her fast and she was regretting coming on to the battlefield.

Dameon smiled as he looked at Padme kissing her cheek lightly he stepped off of the shipe lightly before following Padme behind the rock "Stay here and shoot if anyone get's near you that isn't one of our own shoot first and ask questions later" but that was when he saw the look on her face "War is such a horrible thing to see this is one reason I didn't want you here" with that he turned though and walked off to began killing the enemy droids not wanting any of them to reach Padme nor the city of Naboo City which was where the citizens of this planet lived.

~~Six hours later~~

Sola killed the final droid and ran off toward the rock to find her sister slowly she placed her arm around Padme and walked with her toward the waiting ship "Where is uncle was he not here with you just hours ago" she said curiously having not seen her uncle for hours.

Liutenant James and Commander cody were walking amongst the fallen warriors trying to find a survivor in the mess when they heard a groan of pain coming just ten yards from their current position so they ran off trying to find the source of the noise only to find Dameon injured badly.

Commander Cody reached up beside his shoulder and spoke into the walkie-talkie like device on his shoulder it would broadcast through every one like it which meant that Sola (who was with Padme) would hear it and Padme would hear it as well "We've got a 10-41 over here medical unit needed stat. The person needing medical attention is one Dameon Naberrie Uncle to Queen Padme Amidala."

Padme had managed to pick off a few droids from behind the rock. She had saved some people's lives to, so her presence there wasn't wasted. Seeing her sister come over to her, the siblings hugged one another until the radio call came in. Both of the sisters looked terrified and hurt emotionally as they started to look for their Uncle. Seeing a crowd gather, Padme barged through everyone and saw a huge gash in his side. It didn't look life threatening but the sight of blood was enough to make anyone worry.

"Get him urgent medical care. NOW!" The Queen ordered. Two men came rushing up and placed devices either side of his body. A tray forced and attached itself to either end before they lifted him up and started to take the man to the ship. "You will be ok, now it is my turn to look after you" she smiled, holding his hand as she boarded the ship.

Sola ran over to the crowd holding her sister Padme's hand in her own tightly. She loved her uncle. Not like Padme but she still loved him he was the only living relative that she had other than Padme and she couldn't imagine losing either one of them since they were both so special to her. Slowly she pushed through the crowd so her sister and her could get through. Since she was in control right under Dameon not many people stayed in her way but there were a few.

Dameon laughed softly as he heard Padme "It is funny how fate has a way of turning your world upside down doesn't it. Here I was sent by the council to protect you and yet here you are now wanting to return the favor. My beautiful, beautiful Padme you mustn't worry too much about me I have been like this many times even before you were born but I thank you dearly knowing that you love me enough to take care of me" he said as his hand went to her cheek lightly stroking it with his fingertips.

Feeling his fingertips brush her cheek she smiled as herself and Sola were the only ones on board apart from the pilot. When they arrived back at the palace she soon got the required help they needed. The queen watched on now as medics took her love away from her and started to heal him.

As the doors closed Padme turned to her sister. "I am glad you helped us, and the rest of the Jedi, give Yoda my thanks please sister. I am forever in your debt. Anything you wish of me it is done."

"Of course I am honored to help you your highness" Sola said teasingly to her sister now in a respectful curtsy stance. Once she said what she had she stood slowly wrapping her arms around Padme "I love you too sister with all my heart and I am glad to have helped both you and uncle save this planet. I know we've had our differences in the past but I want you to know since I have became a jedi I have realized that this was my true calling and that you make a better queen than I ever could" Sola said kissing her cheek lovingly before stepping on the ship as it flew off and she waved to Sola as the ship flew off.

Dameon was now stitched up since he had been bleeding profusely he had see the way the sister's were looking at each other and it had warmed his heart knowing the two sister's were going to put their past behind them and not fight about it.

Smiling and waving her sister off, Padme turned and returned to her chambers. She had quite the scare and was still full of adrenaline given the war she had taken part in. Telling her maids to leave her alone, they left the Queen in her room as she was getting undressed. Taking the hood and cloak, she unclipped it and laid it on the bed. Padme couldn't think of a better time to marry her Uncle either. What if his injury was serious and life threatening? It could have been and she would of been searching for another mate.

Now walking in her white pants and top, she looked amazing making her way to the medical ward for her Uncle.

Dameon sat in the bed in the medical ward hurting but alive because of how quickly his niece had taken control of the situation and gotten him saved by the medical units. As Padme walked inside of the room he said "It's nice to see you as a queen instead of a soldier darling I mean no offense you did really wonderful and all but please from this point on let me deal with the war darling alright" he asked with a smile as he watched her walking over to the bed. "So how good did you and your sister do while I was gone you two didn't kill each other did you" he asked teasingly as he stared into her eyes "I mean I remember when you were kids you two fought like cats and dogs and nearly almost killed each other so it has been wonderful to watch you both grow up into very respected, respectful and caring sisters."

"We used to fight over you. Who would marry you. I would always lose because she was older and stronger. But now look, I am a Queen and I have you" Padme laughed. "I don't think Sola would admit now to having a crush on you" she laughed again. "Although she is grown up now she is still rather stubborn sometimes like me." Rubbing his forehead with her hand, the other took a hold of his palm and squeezed his fingers in hers. "Do you think she would give us her blessing? To be married? I want her there as a witness. A nice family affair I think. All of us together. No one else. Unless Yoda has to come for a Jedi?" Her naivety was cute as always, as was her hands holding on to his rather large ones.

"You see I want everyone to know that I am marrying the most beautiful woman in the entire planet" Dameon said smiling at her happily "So if you don't mind I was hoping to have a large wedding in front of the entire planet to prove the love between us is true" he said as he held her hands in his as he pulled her down kissing her like a lover for the very first time. This was something he hadn't done and he hadn't broke the promise he made her about nothing sexual either because honestly a kiss wasn't sexual it was only loving. As he broke the kiss though he smiled at her "And you're right you have me darling and you always will because I am here for you from now until forever darling."

Kissing him back, she kissed his lips and pressed hers against his in a warm embrace. When she pulled back, she smiled and caressed his cheek. "I will set it all up. We will have a big wedding. Invite everyone and anyone" she laughed. "Although not Count Dooku" Padme joked once more and kissed his lips. Leaving his side, she left the medical unit and proceeded down the corridor towards the council. She wanted to talk to them about today's events and future events, which included her wedding to her Uncle.

Dameon smiled as he held her in his arms as they kissed each other lovingly with a smile before he watched her pulling back "Alright darling you can set it all up if you want too I would be more than happy to just sit back here and let you do all the work" Dameon said teasingly as watched her leave to do whatever she needed to do. One thing he knew she would need to do was to go to the council and tell them to leave her alone because she had found the man she wanted to marry and spend the rest of her life with. He was happy just being with her so whatever she said he'd agree with and go along with. Not to mention the council would never bother her again with him as her husband.

Holding a council meeting, Padme sat in her throne and watched the other members sit in their chairs before she began speaking. "I am aware that you have all tried to find me a suitable husband. A Queen needs one, I understand that so I have found one for myself. Without the help of you the council. It shall be my Uncle. There is no better option. He is wise, knows how to rule a planet and most importantly I love him. It keeps the blood line pure to." Speaking in a calm tone, she hoped they would understand her decision and approve of it. Even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter. Padme would do it anyway.

Council man Algorth Sentanl the head council member smiled politely as Queen Amidala said she had found a king to rule alongside but as she said it was Dameon Naberrie brother and adviser to the most beloved king of Naboo's history the smile grew into a very large shit-eating grin "Why Queen Amidala this is the most wonderful news that I have heard in a long while" he said smiling "I agree to this proposition."

It was then each council men voted and the final score was unanimous decision all the councilmen loved that Dameon would become king.

"Where is our future King Dameon" Algorth said smiling at Padme Algorth and Dameon were the same age and had been the best of friends since childhood "I want to congratulate him on finding a wonderful wife and getting to help rule this beautiful planet."

"Thank you council, you will not regret it, not that I really needed your approval anyway." Padme said, although that remark was something of a different story. She never understood how she could be Queen when it was the council who decided things. Yes she wanted their guidance, but not be told what to do.

"Dameon is in medical care, he was injured in the battle but he will be fine. There is no need to panic. I trust you can set up the wedding and put everything in motion Algorth?" Padme looked at him with a smile, nodding her head as she knew the answer would be yes. Standing from her throne, she saw everyone stand and bow before she left. Padme then made her way to her chambers where she would bath and get herself cleaned up. She had no other plans for that day and would remain there until morning.

Algorth smiled as he heard Padme "Yes your highness I would be more than honored to plan the wedding for you and Lord Dameon" he said smiling as he said "I am happy to hear you both have found each other Amidala you two are great for each other that is for sure" he said as he left the chambers.

Dameon looked at the nurse as he said "Would you please go and get Queen Amidala for me?"

Padme was disturbed in the chambers by a guard outside. "Your Uncle requests your presence" he said, watching her pass him before walking off. She made her way through the palace towards the medical unit. It was where anyone in the building needed medical attention, from Padme to a guard. Upon her arrival, she opened the doors and walked to his bedside. "Are you okay? You wanted to see me?

"Everything is fine sweetie" Dameon said smiling at Padme "It was just that I was getting bored because no one would talk to me and I also missed you so I was hoping you could sit and talk with me for a little while" he said smiling at her happily. He loved her very much and loved talking with her so this was a way to get two things done at once while also trying not to think about the severity of pain that were caused by his injuries.

Sitting at his bed side, she combed her fingers through his hair and gave him some water to sip on. Placing the cup back on a table, Padme then told him what had happened since her last visit. "I spoke to the council, they all approved of your marriage to me. Of course they would do" she smiled. Crossing one leg over the other, her tight white pants grew even tighter against her thighs. Her white sweater was clung to her body showing off her young curves to.

Dameon smiled at Padme as she nursed him by helping him do things that he was physically incapable of doing for himself at this time. "I am glad to hear of that no one gave you any shit darling I might of gotten up out of this bed and whipped their sorry asses if they did" he said with a small laugh but stopped almost immediately because it hurt his ribs "Though I had no doubt that anyone would deny us our happiness they see it as a way to get themselves heirs to the throne. Where as we see it as finding our soulmate darling" he said placing his hand on hers. "I'm so happy we finally came true to ourselves about this secret crush we've both had for quite some time."

Back
Top Bottom