Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm here to protect you..My queen (Celebstars&BBVD)

"We are going to war. We have to. We should meet them on the plains, draw them away from the city. We can't have a battle going on next to people's homes. It is either that or we go in to space." Taking a backseat, she leant back on her throne with her hands on either rest. Looking up at her Uncle, she turned to Council members and saw them looking at one another.

"Don't you see if we sit and do nothing they will come at us anyway? There is no treaty or deal to be made with them." Padme continued, waiting for them to respond.

Algorth Sentanl nodded his head hearing the young queen for once she said something that made sense for the entire planet of Naboo "I agree we should never let blood spill out in the streets of Naboo too many innocent civilians around for that" he said scratching his chin lightly.

"Algorth you are just as much a fool as this pathetic child we hail to as Queen" another council man Erez Thornia said standing from his seat "You were one of her biggest doubters but now you're so afraid to her that you kneel at her feet like a dog. Just like all these other pathetic mess we call a council" he said as he spit on the floor toward the queen "You are nothing more than a pathetic child who knows nothing of the world why your father ever left you claim to the throne is beyond me. Your father was a great king and is highly respected on this planet as well as every other planet in the galaxy. People fears and respected his name equally but I must admit the most stupid thing he ever did was leave you this planet. It's going to be your fault this planet is destroyed."

Dameon was now angry you could tell by the reddish color to his face and the large vein sticking out from his forehead he had just listened to this man whom he had known his entire life disrespect his niece multiple times as well as disrespecting his deaceased brother. Slowly he stepped forward placing his hand on Padme's shoulder as if telling her not to say anything "And you Erez are nothing more than a foul mouthed Nerfherder" Dameon spat "How you ever gained a seat on this council is beyond me. My dear brother would be rolling in his grave hearing this disrespect to his daughter and you. Erez are lucky I haven't drawn my light saber on you for the disrespect you have shown the queen.. You aren't even worthy of being in the presence of Padme Amidala Queen of Naboo" he said stepping in the middle of the council hall so where he could stare at each member of the Council "Now I know my niece is young and still a little inexperienced in life but she has the drive and ambition to become the greatest royal ever to be born in this wonderful planet of Naboo. I respect and applaud her her for how well she has done. It isn't easy becoming queen at fourteen years of age and while she is a little older now she has done so much good for this planet putting her own safety aside to make sure this beautiful planet stays intact. I had the honor of standing beside her father as one of his main and most trusted advisers so I know what a great ruler is and when I look at young Padme that is exactly what I see. A great ruler" slowly Dameon bowed at Padme's feet and said "Queen Amidala it is my honor to be serving such a great queen."

As Dameon called Erez a nerfherder everyone gasped. The term nerfherder was the biggest insult in the entire galaxy and almost no one ever used it because of how disrespectful it was. Royal blood though used it even less than civilians so to hear Dameon say it was absoltuely shocking. Though as he gave his heartfelt speech everyone except Erez began clapping.

Council man Algorth stood slowly and everything calmed down since he was the head of the council "I, as well am honored to be serving under you Queen Amidala."

This caused everyone else excluding Erez to also bow to Queen Amidala to show her their upmost respect.

Padme was equally as angry as her uncle. Her inexperience would have caused her to condemn Erez to death but as her relative touched her shoulder, Padme broke away from her rash decision. It was if he had read her mind and had to step in.

Listening to the man speak, she felt warm inside that someone believed in her so strongly, maybe more so than she did herself. But he filled her with hope that she could be a marvellous Queen. The three years she had been in charge wasn't great but the fact she was young helped her greatly. If she was in her 30's there might have been riots at her poor judgement.

Once everyone bowed to the Queen Padme stood up and walked to Erez. "I know I can be a better Queen, sadly I am going to make mistakes along the way. But from now on I will do what is best for the people. The people come first. If you can't obey or follow me Erez, then there is no point you being here. Leave the planet if you wish." Padme stopped to let the thought settle in before she continued. "But if you choose to give me your backing, to serve your Queen, then you are more than welcome to stay."

After he had made his choice, Padme dismissed the council. They would draw up plans and strategies in a few days. Now left alone, she walked up and kissed her uncle's cheek. "Thank you."

Dameon smiled as everyone left and it was only Padme and himself in the room. "You're very welcome darling but everything I said was true. You might bemy niece but I wouldn't lie" he said kissing her forehead lightly a few seconds after feeling her lips on his cheek "Now we have gotten everything settled except one thing. We must find you someone to spend the rest of your life with and have children with. So these people can stop being on your ass about having them a future heir" Dameon said teasingly as he took Padme's hand in his own holding it lightly "So what are your plans tonight" everything he had done was done innocently he was just curious in all honest,

"One matter at a time Uncle" Padme said, feeling his hand hold hers. They were still in the Council quarters as he swiftly moved the subject on to her heir. "Did you know, many years ago, they used to have pure bloods to separate us from them? I was reading about it in the library. It was quite clever really. There is a gentleman I like, although he is a Jedi." Padme was talking about someone else, although it would have come across as though she was talking about him.

"He is young and handsome. I think he is new there. I think an Apprentice. Do you know who I speak of?"

Dameon smiled "Sorry about that darling I tend to get a little overly excited at times but who can blame me darling I am finally living back on my home planet for the first time in twenty years. I also get to share my life with my beautiful young niece who has grown up so much and became one of the greatest queens this planet has ever seen" he said smiling at her happily as he said "Ah the purebloods I read about them while I was a young boy but that was many years ago before my father was even born" he explained to his niece happily.

As she began speaking about the Jedi though his heart began to flutter with love he loved her more than he should and he didn't care he knew they'd be a great couple. Not to mention that it was still considered acceptable for two members of the royal family to be together sexually as well as romantically to ensure a pure blood royal heir could be born. Though as he heard what she said all of his dreams crashed down in a fiery inferno but he did his best to not show any emotion like he had been taught by his own Jedi Master "Padawan darling a new blood of the Jedi group is called a Padawan" he said this politely as if not to be rude "Let me see a young, handsome man who is new. Well there are four new padawans. I, myself have become the master of a recently recruited padawan. Do you know his hair color, eye color, maybe a possible guess of his height if I can get that I could probably get you a name darling."

"He has blonde hair. Is rather tall. I would say he is 16? Maybe 17? He has fierce blue eyes that look like winter." Padme began to walk off around the Council hall and touched the back of the chairs as she continued to describe him. "He has a white robe, black shoes and this single thread of hair that is plaited."

"I know no one would approve of it though. He seems like he is from a distant planet. Probably doesn't even know our ways. I also doubt people want a teen couple ruling a planet."

Padme then walked back over to her Uncle. She seemed distracted by this boy now and wanted to know everything about him.

"You know there is a new padawan that does fit that description I've talked to him in passing. He's from.. Oh where did he say he was from" Dameon asked himself as he lightly rubbed his chin as he began thinking "Ah, he said he was from Tatooine he was given to Qui Gon Jinn to train but ended up being trained by master Ki-Adi Mundi" he said happily with a smile "He is quite civilized though he was kept very secret.
Master Yoda told me that he was of royal blood."

"Also darling I would not say no one would approve you know no matter who you get with I will be here to defend you at all times. Also forget these pig-headed individuals who doubt you they are nothing more than a piece of scat on a Ton-Ton's ass" he said jokingly as looked at her "Why such the sudden interest in him though huh?"

"The sudden interest? Well I thought what better way for a child to be born if he had the blood of a Jedi? With my royal blood to we would have unbelievable offspring wouldn't we? I know this sudden sound right, well more political, but I want a magnificent heir to the throne. Maybe a legacy. If I can't create one, at least I will be the mother of someone who did right?"

Padme's constant self doubting was a weakness in her character. Maybe she wasn't the Queen people needed at this time.

"I am doing it again aren't I? I can't help it, I just have no confidence in myself at all."

"I guess I understand darling though let me tell you something your father told me. Get to know a person before instilling your trust even monsters wait to come out at night. What he meant by that is before you think of starting a life or family with someone you should get to know him. Even the Sith Lord Count Dooku was a Jedi Master at one time. You never know whenever a monster will show up" he knew she'd know of Count Dooku he was a very highly and respected Jedi leader at one time who recently turned into one of the most evil Sith Lord's ever to walk.

Dameon then looked at Padme "Yes you are doing it again and you really need to shed these thought's about yourself. You're a very beautiful, loving, caring and wonderful person. Not to mention that you are one of the greatest Queen's in this planet's history and you mustn't worry. You'll have your day darling and on that day everything I have told you will make sense. Now how about you and I leave the council chambers and go have some dinner I am quite hungry."

Padme thought deeply to herself. She wasn't going to show any self doubt anymore and be a strong leader the best she could. Leaving the matter alone she signed at the thought of Count Dooku who was on the side of the federation.

"I am meant to tell you were you are going, not you tell me" she teased, locking her arm around his and walking out of the hall with him. They came out into a long corridor which over looked the gardens they were in yesterday. "Such beauty, and it could all be gone. We need to move, draw them out Uncle. We should station our armies on the plains."

"Fine excuse me for my actions your heighnes" Dameon said bowing down slowly before looking at her with a smile knowing that she had been joking the entire time but he didn't mind. She was after all his queen as well since he was still a citizen on the planet of Naboo even though he was quite often gone to the Jedi Council as well. s she took his arm he walked beside her happily. "Do not speak of such things Padme you know as well as I do that Naboo will not be gone. I am head of this army I will lead us into victory in your honor. Though I agree we should have the battle on the plains it is far enough for the city not to be destroyed while also being close enough to get reinforcements if we should need them."

"But if we leave the city and go to the plains, nothing is stopping them from taking it?" It was a good thought from her, it showed she was taking a good interest in it and was thinking of all possibilities. "They are going to go wherever I am aren't they? We should have a decoy, someone in my place. Once they attack we can come up from behind?" Hearing the sweet young woman talk about such things was rather cute yet her inexperience showed. "How does that sound for a plan? I think it wouldn't be as easy as it is said though."

Arriving in to another room, it was another large hall with long wooden tables stretched long ways whilst one on a set of stairs was facing sideways. It sat in front of two chairs, meant for a King and Queen. "You can know what it feels like to be King" Padme told him, giving him permission to sit in the throne.

"Yes something is stopping them. You. For some odd reason darling Count Dooku wants you. I haven't figured out why yet but you are the key in this whole situation but it's not your fault don't take it like that it's just for some odd reason this group wants you really bad. Your idea of a double taking your place however is geinus of course we'd have to put her in the royal make-up and garb but this plan just might work after all Padme you're a genius" Dameon said honestly.

"Oh is that a joke about me turning down the throne little missy" Dameon said teasingly as he sat down iin the king's chair and put his hand over Padme's hand "I want you to know darling that I love you and have always loved you. You're more than just a niece to me. You are my world now" he said lightly kissing the top of her hand.

Padme felt her hand lift with his as he kissed it. She saw him in the throne and thought it suited him well. He had the presence and the authority plus he had royal blood already. "Be my king, my husband" Padme told him, a huge grin on her face. "We could get married and wonderful children."

Her voice was interrupted when the doors opened and servants came in with food for the pair. A huge tray with meat on it lay in front of them and it smelt lovely.

Padme's stomach started to turn and rumble. "Leave us" she said.

Dameon took Padme's hand in his as he heard her ask what she had "Paddy" he said calling her the nickname that he had when she was a little girl "You don't know how long I have been waiting to hear you ask that question" he said looking to the door as it opened and watched as the servants coming in with several large trays of meat. "Thank you all for your work we appreciate it" he said watching them leave. As they left his hand went to her cheek as he leaned over and kissed Padme lightly. "You know to tell the truth Padme darling when you turned fifteen I began falling for you slowly you were becoming such a beautiful, intelligent, kind and wonderful young woman as well as a great queen."

Dameon smiled at Padme "I would love nothing more than to be your husband, your kind, your lover and your other half darling if you are truly sure you want me to be."

"Then we shall have a wedding. But a secret one. It will get leaked to the federation and then we can trap them" her shoulders lifted up as he kissed her lips. "I do want to marry you. We will do it, after the war. That way we can then concentrate on raising a family together in a safe place." Smiling, she rubbed his hand with her thumb.

"I know you always liked me. Just like I always have you. It is a match made in heaven and we will be great rulers." Padme's naivety was rather cute and she then turned to the meat. "Let's eat up otherwise we will starve" she joked.

"Alright one fake wedding it is. AS long as the fake honemoon is a story to tell" Dameon said jokingly as he looked at her happily with a smile. "That could draw them out and we could have the Jedi's waiting outside in cast they try to escape afterward" he smiled at her "You know that right there shows you're an absolutely brilliant queen Padme" Dameon said pulling her hand up slightly and he kissed it again gently.

"So how have you always known I liked you this is a story that I personally would like to hear" Dameon said with a chuckle "Also darling it does help that this planet allows two people from the same bloodline to reproduce together. Some planet's don't allow it they consider it some kind of sin or something for what reason is beyond my knowledge" he said truthfully talking about some of the things he'd learned in his lifetime "But yes to the meat I am quite hungry" he said as he began cutting the meat and placing some on both plates.

Padme blushed and went red. It was a clever idea and she was very proud of herself. "The stories from the honeymoon? They will be written in to the history books because they will be so good!" The Queen teased him and playfully slapped his arm as she took a fork and dived it in to the meat. She chewed on a piece as he spoke about other planets and their beliefs. "Which is why Naboo is a pleasant place to live."

"How did I know? I saw the way you looked at me. I may be seventeen, but I have had those stares from men ever since I came in to power. Some bolder men have even asked for my hand in marriage already" Padme told him. "So you should consider yourself very lucky as I had other offers"

Dameon laughed as he looked at Padme with a laugh. "Good I gotta good reputation that I have to keep in tact" he saied teasingly as his hand lightly rubbed her leg in a gentle yet romantic way as he sat back down in his chair. "Oh yes darling I do agree that Naboo is a wonderful planet. Actually if I might say Naboo is the greatest planet in the entire galaxy."

"I only perversely looked at you since you were fifteen years old and I only saw you naked once and I swear I only enjoyed it for a couple of minutes in bed" Dameon said in a teasing manner he was making a joke since she was right and he had always liked her though he hadn't ever seen her naked or beat off to her. Though that's when he heard her say she had other offers "Yes, yes you might have had other offers but how many people that offered you their hand also has an eleven and a half inch cock" he said as if were a normal conversation after saying it he began eating the meat.

Padme nearly choked on her food when he mentioned his cock size. It was hardly dinner conversation but she laughed. "Would you rather I choke on it like I have my meal?" Turning to him, she sipped some wine to help clear her throat before raising an eyebrow at him. Padme was a virgin however and she hadn't even seen a cock so talk of her choking on his was very premature.

"That is no way for a Queen to talk. I apologise" bowing her head, she grinned and ate some more meat. Feeling a craving for something else, she started to eat the grapes. "Nothing will happen until our wedding night anyway. So you will have to wait. That way I know you are serious and just don't want to get in to my pants."

Dameon chuckled to himself as he looked at Padme as she coughed because he had taken her by her surprise by his comment about the size of his cock as she asked if he would rather her choke on his cock he looked at her "Well darling that does sound like an absolutely wonderful idea but no thank you" Dameon said as he went back to eating the meat on his plate as he finished chewing and swallowing his food he said "I hope you don't think of me as a prude when I say I hope you don't mind us not doing anything sexual until we're married and on our honeymoon. I always was the kind of guy who didn't want to have sex until I was married" he said honestly as he wiped his mouth lightly with a napkin. It was something he had been taught while being taught how to act like royalty by his parents.

"Don't worry Padme a queen can talk however she wants. Especially when she a young hormonal teenage queen who just so happens to be as beautiful as you are."

Leaving all rude remarks alone she padded her lips with a cloth to clean herself. The Queen then nodded before speaking. "I to do not want any type of sexual attention until we are married. It would be unjustly and an offence to the gods. We will wait until we are married." Returning to her meal she had no time to pick anything up as the doors burst open by a council member. "How dare you!" Padme said before he abruptly told her they were being attacked by the Federation.

The Queen stood up out of her seat in shock and looked almost scared and didn't know what else to say.

Dameon smiled as he looked at Padma "Well darling then I guess we've come to an agreement. Kissing is fine but nothing sexual until we are married and are on our honeymoon" he said wiping his mouth. As the councilmen busted in though he listened to Padme "Darling calm down you know that a council member wouldn't bust through a door like that unless they had a good excuse" which was when he heard that they were being attacked. Slowly Dameon stood up looking at Padme "Padme darling I need you to get ahold of Master Yoda ask him politely if he could send other Jedi's to help me out with this since you know Dooku will be apart of this attack somewhere. Councilmen get the army of Naboo ready to head out I shall meet you outside momentarily to lead these people away from the city.

"I am also here to help" Sola, Padme's sister said walking into the hall not long after the councilman did. On her hip rested a lightsaber since she had in fact been training to become a Jedi master "It is so good to see you sister... Or should I say Queen Amidala" Nola said peacefully as she kneeled on the ground in a bowing motion.

"Sister!" Padme said, leaving her throne and table to go and hug her sibling. "It is so good to see you, but we must not waste time with greetings, I need you to go with Uncle." The Queen watched as they left, leaving her by herself although that didn't last very long. With in seconds a herd of men swarmed like bees in to the hall and surrounded Padme. They wanted to get her somewhere safe and she would be happy to oblige apart from the face she had one more job to do.

"You, I need you to get word to Master Yoda to see if he can spare some Jedi's in our aid." With that, one guard left and took the action needed whilst the others escorted her to her chambers, locking it and guarding it from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom