Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm here to protect you..My queen (Celebstars&BBVD)

bigbadvoodoodaddy

Supernova
Dameon Naberrie Jedi Master walked down the hallways of the Naboo kingdom where his youngest niece Padme had now been queen for quite some time. Dameon begged Master Yoda to allow him to be the head of his niece’s security for quite some time now especially with the ongoing war with the Trade Federation a local group of thugs who used force and intimidation to get what they wanted. Padme had become their greatest enemy not bowing down and giving them what they wanted so they had wrote many letters to threaten the Queens’ life. After hearing of this Dameon became more insistent on being head of her personal guards because who would protect you more than your family?

As Dameon walked into the room where his niece was he saw her on her throne and so he being respectful walked up his lightsaber attached to his side in its own sheath “Queen Amidala” he said bowing to her respectfully as his hand went over his heart as a sign of respect. He waited for her to give him permission to stand up though knowing that even he could be punished for disrespecting the great young queen even though he was her head guard and uncle. “Master Yoda sent me to be your head guard if you will have me as such.”

"Uncle what are you doing?" Padme laughed at him but not rudely. "Do you know how weird it is to be your Queen even though you are my Uncle and elder? Stand up, but I appreciate your respect for me." Standing up from her throne, she was quite small in height, but then again she was only seventeen.

Walking towards him, it was just her and a few maids who were quickly banished from the room. "I see Master Yoda took your pleas on board in protecting me. Dad would be proud." Leaning in she hugged him and rubbed her arms on his brown cloak. Pulling back, she walked to the balcony and over looked the people of the city. Wearing an elegant light blue dress, her brown hair was tied back in to one braid with a silver tiara like object stitched in to her hair.

"War is coming Uncle, isn't it?"

"I am bowing in respect you are no longer the small little princess who I used to piggy back ride and give raspberries on your belly. You're a grown woman now and you're queen. So whether or not I am your uncle I have to show you respect unless you say otherwise" Dameon said standing up slowly as she gave him permission to stand up. "Oh yes Master Yoda realized that with your unfortunate un-peaceful dealings with the Trade Federation run by that slimy Nute Gunray..For some odd reason I feel as if he is going to try to destroy the planet of Naboo like he has several other planets through the galaxy. So finally after repeatedly requesting to be sent here. Yoda finally decided to make me head of your personal security." Slowly Dameon hugged his niece back before walking to stand behind her on the balcony which over looked the city "You have gained rule of a very beautiful planet Padme and I am sure you could do a lot of good here."

Dameon placed his hand on his niece's shoulder as he heard the last question "My child I do believe it will be so. There is a major disturbance within the force."

"Head of my security? The matter can't be that great if they have only sent you. Not that you aren't a great Jedi Knight. But you alone cannot stop them all. Neither can my forces. I don't see how we can win this war." Bowing her head down on to her chest, she felt his hand on her shoulder.

Turning around, she asked him a question. "What would my father do? I cannot lead an army." Hearing some celebrations down below, Padme looked over the balcony to see people laughing and cheering. "I suppose all I do is give people hope. Not that it really counts for anything."

Storming back in to her quarters, her stress was in plain sight. Sitting on her throne, she took some deep breaths.

Dameon took in everything she said to heart he could tell that she was upset but he had things in control.

Slowly he walked up to the thron and he dropped down to one knee "Your father would have continued to wear a smile so where the civilians. As for the army you don't have to worry about anything that is one of the main reasons I am here. I know I can lead the army and keep your protected so I want you to throw a party in the towns honor act as if nothing is wrong since we don't want to worry the town" Dameon said kneeling in front of his niece with a smile as he took his hand and lifted her head slightly so they had eye to eye contact. "Your father had been grooming you to take this spot since you were a little girl because he knew that you could connect with these citizens on a completely different level than your sister who is ths princess of Naboo." Dameon then stood slowly and he walked over to the window before talking to the civilians outside "Dear citizens of Naboo" he called loudly having made many a speech whenever Padme's father had been in control "I want all of you who thinks my niece is a great queen to give her a round of applause."

Every citizen having heard the Jedi' speech began clapping loudly. Before you knew it a thunderous sound from all of the clapping wafted through the door.

"Now let me ask you this Padme the citizens just gave you a very hefty round of applause do you still think that it means nothing that you give them joy" Dameon asked as he leaned over and kissed her forehead lightly.

Her chest had a heart warming glow to it as the applause from outside erupted. Padme's eyes watered in joy and she smiled greatly as he kissed her forehead after coming inside.

"Only the royal in charge can make speeches, I should banish you!" The young woman joked, resting her forehead against his with a wide grin. "I trust you, I will follow your lead. But while I am here I am endangering my people. But if I leave, I will be seen as a coward."

Her first dilemma and she was asking her Jedi his thoughts on the matter.

"I might not be the royal in charge but I do have the royal blood. I made many a speech while your father ruled" Dameon said smiling as he heard her dilemma "Your father once told me it would be best to go at a problem head on than back up. Your father had a lot of sayings of course but that one always had me conflicted for I could never understand what he truly meant that was until the day he died for this planet then I understood what he meant" Dameon said slowly "What it means is you as royalty should fight to defend your planet until you cannot fight anymore. Like I said tonight have a party for your citizens and in a very calming and sure voice let them know that there is danger and a possible war but if we all stick together as one country we shall win this war together. Let them know they have nothing to worry about and have the cooperation of the full Jedi Counsel. Master Yoda has a group of Jedi's stationed not to far from her. He told me if it was ever too much that I could call for more jedi's who'd be here almost immediately."

"Then we party" Padme said.

That evening, her large grand hall had nearly a thousand citizens inside with many more outside. The Queen had changed in to another dress now, this one very light and almost see through. It was a dark black and exposed her arms and legs. Her brown hair stayed in its braid and a golden locket worn by her father dangled just above her breasts. The large v-line on her dress showed it off nicely.

Standing up she hit her glass lightly and everyone stopped talking.

"As you may know we are in a war. I plan on winning that war which is why I have a Jedi next to me. Master Yoda has given his blessing and the Jedi council have agreed to help in anyway they can. I do not want any of you to worry and I promise I will keep you all safe."

Padme than sat down and everyone applauded.

Later that night Dameon had changed into a very nice black suit that showed off his muscular body it was picked out by one of Padme's personal handmaidens.

Dameon stood at the door way of the large grand hall. If anything at all could be said about the young queen it was definitely that she knew how to throw a great party as told by the long line of people both inside and out wanting access to the party. As his eyes surveyed the room he took everything in wanting to make sure there was no danger but soon his eyes fell on his beautiful young niece she wasn't dancing for some odd reason and he could remember her as a little girl again. When her father would throw parties she'd step on his feet and her father would dance with her throughout the night. Slowly Dameon made his way through the crowd until he got to her slowly his hand reached out not touching her and he asked "Padme may I have this dance" he asked as the band began playing a slow song.

"Certainly" The Queen said, taking his hand and slowly getting up. The band in the corner were playing one of her favourites, something she used to dance with her father to. "You knew this song didn't you" Padme asked, walking to the centre of the hall where everyone made a large circle.

"Do not stop on my account, grab a partner and dance" she told them, watching as the citizens got in to pairs and started to dance. "You look very handsome, why no wife?" Padme never understood why he never had female attention, maybe it was because of the council.

"Do they allow it?"

Dameon smiled at Padme "Thank you for the honor" he said walking to the middle of the floor with her happily. "Also yes I did know this song I remember when you were a little girl and your father would have a big party planned he'd insist the band play this song. Then one it played he would ask you for a dance and then once you said yes he'd place you on his feet and he'd dance for house like that with you" he said remembering his deceased brother and it hurt him

"Yes the council does in fact allow marriages it's just I've just never found a woman who was so important that I wanted to marry or start a family with but now I'm too old to think about those things. Plus now I also have a job to do" Dameon said smiling at Padme as his hand went around her waist and he began leading her around the ballroom having always been a great dancer.

"Never to old" she insisted, feeling his hand go to her waist as he pulled her across the ballroom and leading her in to a dance. Everyone in the room was working adjacent to one another, their moves all equal and on time. It was like they had all rehearsed for months for this occasion. Padme's footwork was brilliant, she had certainly got better over time and at 17 she was an accomplished dancer who could hold her own.

"You have less pressure. I need to have an heir" the Queen said.

"Oh but I'd disagree with you. Do you know how many women my age want to date or marry for that matter a thirty-four year old Jedi Master. Trust me my job is nothing that women jump at. I'm just a serf born into a royal family" Dameon said looking at her as he continued dancing with her though "You know darling you have gotten much better since the last time we danced. You were around seven at that time and I placed you on my feet just like your father always would and you looked up to me with those big beautiful eyes and you told me that one day you were going to marry me" Dameon said smiling at her "You always had a little girl crush on me which was adorable and everytime we danced you'd put your head right against my stomach or chest depending how we were dancing and you'd begin to daydream."

"As for heirs I remember how hard it was on your father when he became king they pushed and pushed him until he went mad. He didn't want to have a child because at that time he had no one he loved enough to spend the rest of his life with until he met your mother. A few months after them getting together they gave birth to your sister and your parents loved her but she was a mommy's girl through and through. Then a few years after that you were born and your father knew instantly that you were a daddy's girl and you were made queen once he died" Dameon explained to his niece as they continually waltz'ed around the beautiful ballroom floor.

Padme went red in the cheeks and placed her head in to his chest so she couldn't see. "Why did you have to bring that up" she joked, "I still have that crush on you" now laughing. Part of it was true, although she hoped he would see it as a joke. When he spoke on about her older sister, Padme didn't look to happy. "She hates that I have been chosen to be Queen instead of her. Some have even said she thinks of joining the federation in a revenge mission." Padme wasn't so sure on the rumours, she hoped they weren't true as she loved her sister deeply.

"You may have to protect me from a sibling war to Jedi Master" resting her head back in to his chest, the song stopped after it came to an end.

"Oh you do, do you" Dameon said having took what she said as a joke since he knew that his niece was not only one of the most beautiful but also one of the most eligible bachelorettes in the entire galaxy and she could get anybody that she wanted. He was her uncle and was older than her so there was no possible way that she could ever see him in that light. "Ah it is infact nothing more than rumors the last I heard of your sister she was a Jedi Padawan studying under one of the greatest Jedi masters in the world right now so I doubt you'll have anything to worry about her becoming a member of the federation."

Dameon smiled as he said "I will protect you with my life darling you are my niece and I love you more than you could ever know" he said bowing slightly to her and kissing her hand after the song was over "thank you for entertaining an old geezer like me for this one dance I guess I should let you mingle a bit though there are a lot of single men here would would like to get to know you."

"My sister is training to be a Jedi?" This was the first Padme had ever heard of it. "Why was I not told? Surely it couldn't of hurt to know?" Seeming confused, she didn't want to leave her uncle, instead she wanted to stay with him as the thought of single men trying to win her hand frightened her. "No, you have to protect me, so therefore you go where I go" Giving a smirk, she walked out of the hall and in to the large corridor going in to another section of the palace.

Her little dress showed plenty of her legs and the single braided ponytail made her look cute. Walking in heels, the sound echoed through the courts as she made her way to the garden to look up at the many moons.

Dameon looked at Padme as she asked him "It was a secret your sister is training to become a part of your inner most security detail. She wanted to surprise you on your eighteenth birthday here in a few months so when it happens you are to act surprised" Dameon explained to her with a smile as he started to walk away and heard her play the queen card "That is so not right you know as your head of security I have to listen to you" he said following her out into the large corridor and followed her to wherever she was walking once they got their he noticed they were in the garden.

Slowly he made his way up to his niece knowing that it was rather cold outside so he took his jacket off and placed it over Padme's much smaller frame before looking up at the moons in the "This was always one of your favorite placed to go as a child" he said remembering all kinds of different occasions where she'd been found in the garden.

Padme was much smaller than her Uncle. Her head just about came up to chest meaning her neck was always going to be strained looking up at him. When he placed his clothing over her, she smiled and looked up at the moons. "I have been to many galaxies already at such a young age, yet I have never visited them. No one tells me anything of them. Are they even habitable?" Turning to face him, she looked up at his face and grinned.

"So, as head of my security, what do you suggest now?"

"Oh yes there are a lot of habitable planets in the galaxy some of them are very intelligent races while others are habited by un-intelligent creatures. While on patrol with the Jedi Council I was stationed in Hoth and that planet is pretty bare they have a few creatures like the Ton-Ton and a few snow monsters but it's still a pretty beautiful place" Dameon said looking at Padme.

"As your head of security I see nothing to do as of this current moment. Though as your uncle I think we should get you inside it's chilly out here and we don't need you getting sick" he said honestly feeling how chilly it was outside. We could go back to the party and dance some more or we could do something that you want to do."

Taking his advice, she went inside as it was cold. She didn't mind it, but then again she wouldn't as she had his clothing on. "I think I will head off for the night then. I have a council meeting in the morning. They will tell me what I must do. Even though I am Queen. They see me as nothing but a pawn. My young years don't show any experience therefore they don't want to listen. I am glad you are here, you can help me with that little problem." Padme smiled and then gave the man his jacket. "I will see you in the morning Uncle" Padme started to head towards her chambers.

"If you want my advice darling show them that you are more than a pawn, show them that you are Queen and you shall not bow down to the council. Your father never let them rule him and I know that you shall not allow it to happen. Your father made you heiress because he knew that you were like him in almost every way, he groomed you from a very young age to stand up in what you believe in. If you'd like I can stand in as a temporary advisor of the throne I've done it many times and people will listen to me" Dameon said walking toward Padme until he stood face to face with her.

"You were born for this and I wish that there was someway...Any way in fact that I could help you so the best way I know how is to teach you how your father and I were taught" Dameon said smiling as his hand lightly caressed his niece's face "Before we leave tomorrow though.. I am going to question you about that earlier comment about having your little crush though. It sounded as if you were hiding truth behind humor" he said kissing her forehead before turning to walk away himself.

"No, I will take the meeting myself, I will show them that I am the Queen and therefore in charge, no matter what they think." Nodding her head, she smiled and thought she sounded silly. But she was speaking like a ruler, and that is what Naboo needed. As they were about to leave, she heard him talk about her crush. "I was joking Uncle" Padme said, almost to convince herself rather than him. "Nobody can lie to a Jedi" she said under her breath, "Can they?"

Walking to her chambers, Padme would have a peaceful sleep until the next morning. Her handmaidens woke her up and got her washed and dressed before she was ready to leave her room.

"Well darling you are the queen and if you want to take this meeting alone you can.. Except I have to go with you for I am your head of security I must go there to be your protection and I swear to you I will not say a word un less they get out of hand with you" Dameon said smiling as he looked at her "And no. No one can lie to a Jedi well they can but we always know the truth it's a great thing to be a jedi. Goodnight darling" he said walking to the room he had been given and he fell asleep.

Early the next morning Dameon got dressed in his finest clothes ready to go to the council meeting with Padme he hoped that the members of the council weren't assholes like when hsi brother was ruling as king but he didn't think twice about it. Padme could handle herself as queen she had done fine so far but even if she did need help he would be there and people listened to him.

Padme was walking down the long corridors towards her Uncle's room. She seemed to be in a good mood and a feisty one to. Her mind was made up. They would go to war and not run or hide. A loud knock fell upon the wooden door of the room as her knuckles did their best to show she was here. "Ow" she grinned, shaking her hand waiting for him to come out and join her. Once he did, they slowly made their way to the council hall.

The Queen was wearing a large dark navy blue gown which dragged along the floor. It had gold flower patterns on it for design and was rather heavy to wear. Her hair was placed up in a bun this time, giving it a breather from the braids she wore. Entering the hall, there was another throne and Padme took her seat.

Council man Algorth Sentanl looked at everyone as the meeting started as the head of the council he spoke first "Queen Padme what is your thought's on our current situation.. The council and I must know so where we can discuss it and have a vote" he said looking at Padme honestly he really didn't like the young queen for she was only a child she knew nothing about the world and yet she inherited the kingdom from him once he died.

Dameon stood behind the throne standing closely behind Padme. His lightsaber was hanging on his right side and he had decided that he was going to do his best to stay out of the meeting and let his niece take control like the queen she was.

Back
Top Bottom