Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

g i r l looking for prose // huge r e v a m p

Status
Not open for further replies.
t o c

//about me
//rules & regulations
//sample pairings
//attractive themes
//various plots​

a b o u t me---

• hello friends & foes. my name is unimportant, but you can call me girlsandstuff, because that's the alias i've chosen to go by here. you don't need to know much about me
          but the brass tacks are this: i'm a female, i like other girls, and, more importantly, i love writing. i've been writing and|or roleplaying for, well, probably upwards of ten years
          or so by now. maybe longer. i live on the west coast, which means pacific time, and i work a job mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, which means i'm typically busy on those
          days. if i could describe my prose, i'd outline it as literate to advanced-literate, contemporary, with a personalized style. while this may seem a little contrary to the idea you
          have probably received from reading this here, but i can guarantee you this: writing is my forte, and if i'm interested, i'll go above and beyond to deliver you quality stories!

---rules & r e g u l a t i o n s

• these rules are, unfortunately, some regulations i have found necessary to state here.
                                      my number one rule is this: treat me with respect. i'm a writer, not a personal sex toy.
                                      crassness and macho attitudes are unnecessary. let's just be honest with one another.

my preferences towards roleplaying mediums in order from greatest to least are: aol's
                                      messenger client, emails, private messages, threads, and yahoo's messenger client. i
                                      rarely use yahoo's client anymore these days, because the word count kind of sucked.

i'm really looking for girls and|or futas for this roleplaying experience. if you're a dude
                                      but you really want to write with me, it will take some convincing. i don't mind, however
                                      if a guy wants to write as a girl. this does assume, however, that you'll follow the rules.

my final rule, which is maybe as important to me as the first rule, is that you maintain
                                      some level of literacy and creativity. i've been around long enough that i've seen lotsa
                                      simple plots come and go, and it bores me. give me a good plot, and i'll stick around.

s a m p l e pairings---

• these are all simply ideas. if you have any of your own, feel free to send me a message. some i prefer to play female, while others i prefer futa. it all really depends on my
          ideas at the time. but please, by all things holy, have one of these or a plot in mind before you send me something. i won't ever respond to 'what are you into?' messages.
          oh, also, the contact info, other than my private message link, will remain hidden until i've gotten to know you. there are some mean people around i'd rather not chat with.

modern - realistic
          new divorcee|young friend
          daughter's teacher|worried parent
          desperate model|manipulative producer
          aspiring dancer|artistic director
          step-daughter|widowed mother
          patient's relative|married doctor
          drug addict|friend & dealer
          embezzling boss|clever secretary
          indolent beauty|altruistic loser
          absentminded girl|sex friend
          thrill seeker|bad kid
          normal girl|online friend

modern - fantasy
          young superhero|veteran superhero
          veteran superhero|hero turned villain
          super-group member|villainous mole
          unfortunate genius|artificial intelligence
          naive sorcerer|summoned demon

timeless - fantasy
          village youth|forest monster
          cursed priestess|dark force
          wild human|sophisticated royal
          villainous barbarian|captured vanguard
          assassin leader|royal daughter
          resistance coordinator|new rebel

---attractive t h e m e s

• some themes that i find attractive: foreign customs, taboos & affairs, long term plots,
                                      story arc planning, corruption, jealousy, competition, betrayal, selfishness, addictions,
                                      brevity, intensity, power trips, naive mistakes, snowballing consequences, lust v. love,
                                      brash decisions, loneliness, youth, seduction, broken boundaries, infidelity, futanaris,
                                      lesbians, informality, prostitution, embezzlement, drug abuse, and of course, my list.

v a r i o u s plots---

• various plots to be added at my own convenience. please be on the lookout for these, as i will most likely be most interested in these as opposed to a typical pairing. if you
          have your own extended plot, please feel free to share it with me. the worst i can tell you is that i'm not interested, and maybe we'll even be able to find something else for
          us to write about. also, just as incentive, i wanted to let everybody interested know that if you come to me with a good plot already thought up, i'll be much more interested.

RE: n.s.f.w. - g i r l looking for futas & fems, maybe fellas // now with pictures!

Surprise return bump!

Also your dream idea is really cool and interesting!

RE: n.s.f.w. - g i r l looking for futas & fems, maybe fellas // now with pictures!

Hi,

Im 34 from Europe.
If you are still looking then let me know. I'm switch and into pretty much all the things you listed but at the moment would definitely be into big cocks and boobs and some rough stuff. I like detail and reasonably elaborate scenes. If you are interested then let me know.

xxgirlsandstuff said:

Hi cuties~

PLEASE READ - Some of you have seen that I've listed interests that involve a lot of sexual-related stuff. Somehow, you also seem to miss the one about deeper plots. I like writing, guys, give me a plot.

AND - I'm opening this back up to guys. But please read: I've had terrible collaborations with the male gender in the past. Please be professional and kind- don't call me babe, slut, whore, cutie, or any of that.

ALSO - Please be literate. I don't need five paragraphs, but I do need proper punctuation and a little creativity.

FINALLY - If you can give me a good story to go along with the smut, I'll be much more inclined to stick around. Some rules:

• I only roleplay over messengers, currently (AIM first, then YIM)
  • I prefer quality over quantity, but I'm a big quantity fan, too. If you can write a lot & well, you'll win my heart
  • Be nice! Let's talk on OOC & stuff
  • I like character pictures Not a necessity, but yeah

It's hard for me to come up with pairings, because there's so many things I'm a big fan of. But just to give you an idea, here's some of my favorite themes that I enjoy incorporating into my stories:

• Longer term, more in depth plots
  • Risky affairs
  • Multiple girls/Competition
  • Ageplay
  • Lust over love (not a big romance girl)
  • Love/hate relationships
  • Realistic world bases
  • Big boobs & cocks
  • Lots of spunk
  • Humor/comedy/brevity
  • Casual sex
  • Quick, hard sex
  • Risky sex, chances of being caught
  • Anal & Oral
  • Dirty talk
  • Depravity
  • Corruption
  • Drug & Alcohol use
  • Reluctance turned addiction
  • Playing spunky switches

To give you some ideas about pairings I've done in the past that I enjoyed: Space marine/Commanding officer, Sister/Sister's best friend, Wife/Woman next door, Teacher/Student, Middle class/Landed elite, Love triangles/squares, Prostitute/School boy, Cam girl/school friend; I could think of more, but I'd be typing all day!

The things I don't really like is pretty minimal, but I should definitely include it. Heed these words:

• One-liners
  • A lack of punctuation
  • Master/slave play
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Pain
  • Killing/Maiming
  • Scat/Urine/Bathroomplay
  • Pegging

Some ideas for short-term, smut-heavy things:

(italics = me)

Mother/Daughter's friend
Queen Bee/New girl at school
Daughter's teacher/Mother
Bully/Demon

Longer term plots & ideas:

A NEW PLOT:

I had a dream about a story. I'm not joking, either; this was literally a dream I had last night. Of course, it's a dream, so I'm fuzzy on the details-- but there were two girls who were in love with one another. One was strictly a lesbian (and may've had a penis, I can't remember), and the other was sort of bi-curious. They were some form of crime fighters or something. Space marines. Or super heroes. Something or another like that. They started off together, but eventually ended up part of a team, where the one bi-curious girl became close friends with one of the male team members. This, of course, eventually caused jealousy & competition with her girlfriend, who had a bad temper and was pretty paranoid (but also an amazing fighter, so there was obviously some danger for the other suitor). I'm unclear as to what happened next, but it involved a lot of heartbreak, some bad decisions, some bad guys, etc. If you can make this happen with me, I will literally, literally, love you forever.

Inspirational pictures (or just pictures I like):

But, as I said, I'd much prefer a great story with lots of intricate characters, if we can think one up. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I hope you want to start something up with me; I'm looking for some good new partners. If you think you have an idea, feel free to message me here or on one of my messengers!

Hello there. I'm very interested in your dream story. If you're still interested, I'd be more than happy to roleplay it with you. If anything, I'd like to play the jealous girlfriend, but is it alright if she's a futa? I'm not too familiar with strictly f/f pairings, but if you'd prefer her to be a girl, then I'm willing to comply.

xxgirlsandstuff said:
Really? There's a lot I still need to figure out about that plot, but sure, if you're willing to chat about it. Also, do you have a post to reference your writing style?

I'd be more than willing to chat about it. As for a sample:
Serena listened as Emily tried to explain. Whatever relationship she has with that kid behind her was bother her. She didn't like it. And that kiss. That threw her off the edge. "What do you mean you can't?" she asked, demanding an answer. She threw another deathly glare at the kid before looking back at Emily. Since she asked, she might as well know how Serena had been.

"If this was a month ago, I'd say I'm fine..." she said. "Unfortunately, I'm not. Thanks to you, the force became unbearable, so I left." Serena gave the kid behind Emily another glare. She remained tense, but this time she stepped closer towards Emily, stopping just a breath away from her. She stared longingly into the woman's eyes before she reached one hand up to the back of Emily's head and leaned in for a kiss, a kiss she hasn't had for an entire month. The moment their lips touched, Serena let her other hand curl around Emily's waist, keeping their bodies close and their lips in touch.

Serena opened her mouth just a little before she slid her tongue in between Emily's lips, prying open a gap so she could make her way in and give the woman a deep french kiss. Her hold on her was firm and with her strength, not even Emily could break free of it easily. She wanted that moment to last forever. A soft moan escaped her throat before she let go and stepped back. "You're mine, Emily. And I'm not giving you up." Serena eyed the kid. "Not to some kid that's hardly worth your time."

I'm assuming this is what you might be looking for. It's a sample I took from an RP I've been recently engaged in on this site. I do have a few more but those are from my previous RP experiences on other sites. I don't do RPs over forums on this site, so...

RE: n.s.f.w. - g i r l looking for futas & fems, maybe fellas // new cravings!

I would love to rp?

RE: n.s.f.w. - g i r l looking for futas & fems, maybe fellas // new cravings!

oh sorry I just don't know if you would with me

Hope we can discuss and play...think we will spark together well

I am dblitz_cannon on YIM

xxgirlsandstuff said:
t o c

//about me
//rules & regulations
//sample pairings
//attractive themes
//various plots​

a b o u t me---

• hello friends & foes. my name is unimportant, but you can call me girlsandstuff, because that's the alias i've chosen to go by here. you don't need to know much about me
          but the brass tacks are this: i'm a female, i like other girls, and, more importantly, i love writing. i've been writing and|or roleplaying for, well, probably upwards of ten years
          or so by now. maybe longer. i live on the west coast, which means pacific time, and i work a job mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, which means i'm typically busy on those
          days. if i could describe my prose, i'd outline it as literate to advanced-literate, contemporary, with a personalized style. while this may seem a little contrary to the idea you
          have probably received from reading this here, but i can guarantee you this: writing is my forte, and if i'm interested, i'll go above and beyond to deliver you quality stories!

---rules & r e g u l a t i o n s

• these rules are, unfortunately, some regulations i have found necessary to state here.
                                      my number one rule is this: treat me with respect. i'm a writer, not a personal sex toy.
                                      crassness and macho attitudes are unnecessary. let's just be honest with one another.

my preferences towards roleplaying mediums in order from greatest to least are: aol's
                                      messenger client, emails, private messages, threads, and yahoo's messenger client. i
                                      rarely use yahoo's client anymore these days, because the word count kind of sucked.

i'm really looking for girls and|or futas for this roleplaying experience. if you're a dude
                                      but you really want to write with me, it will take some convincing. i don't mind, however
                                      if a guy wants to write as a girl. this does assume, however, that you'll follow the rules.

my final rule, which is maybe as important to me as the first rule, is that you maintain
                                      some level of literacy and creativity. i've been around long enough that i've seen lotsa
                                      simple plots come and go, and it bores me. give me a good plot, and i'll stick around.

s a m p l e pairings---

• these are all simply ideas. if you have any of your own, feel free to send me a message. some i prefer to play female, while others i prefer futa. it all really depends on my
          ideas at the time. but please, by all things holy, have one of these or a plot in mind before you send me something. i won't ever respond to 'what are you into?' messages.
          oh, also, the contact info, other than my private message link, will remain hidden until i've gotten to know you. there are some mean people around i'd rather not chat with.

modern - realistic
          new divorcee|young friend
          daughter's teacher|worried parent
          desperate model|manipulative producer
          aspiring dancer|artistic director
          step-daughter|widowed mother
          patient's relative|married doctor
          drug addict|friend & dealer
          embezzling boss|clever secretary
          indolent beauty|altruistic loser
          absentminded girl|sex friend
          thrill seeker|bad kid
          normal girl|online friend

modern - fantasy
          young superhero|veteran superhero
          veteran superhero|hero turned villain
          super-group member|villainous mole
          unfortunate genius|artificial intelligence
          naive sorcerer|summoned demon

timeless - fantasy
          village youth|forest monster
          cursed priestess|dark force
          wild human|sophisticated royal
          villainous barbarian|captured vanguard
          assassin leader|royal daughter
          resistance coordinator|new rebel

---attractive t h e m e s

• some themes that i find attractive: foreign customs, taboos & affairs, long term plots,
                                      story arc planning, corruption, jealousy, competition, betrayal, selfishness, addictions,
                                      brevity, intensity, power trips, naive mistakes, snowballing consequences, lust v. love,
                                      brash decisions, loneliness, youth, seduction, broken boundaries, infidelity, futanaris,
                                      lesbians, informality, prostitution, embezzlement, drug abuse, and of course, my list.

v a r i o u s plots---

• various plots to be added at my own convenience. please be on the lookout for these, as i will most likely be most interested in these as opposed to a typical pairing. if you
          have your own extended plot, please feel free to share it with me. the worst i can tell you is that i'm not interested, and maybe we'll even be able to find something else for
          us to write about. also, just as incentive, i wanted to let everybody interested know that if you come to me with a good plot already thought up, i'll be much more interested.

i'm glad you think that, but i'm going to assume you didn't read all that text you thought you'd quote. i don't really use yahoo's client anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom