Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sapphire's Request Thread! { FxF FxM} [Plots added!!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome To Sapphire's Request Thread!

Hello There Ladies and Gentlemen. I see you have stumbled across my request thread! Yay for you!

Now before I start I want to set some rules okay.

1. You must have a grasp on the English language not text talk please
2. Please be nice when you Pm me about a plot or idea
3. Please do not post here! Pm me if you want to make a request
4. I DON"T play over any other messaging site, its either Pm or thread so don't ask me
5. Thanks for reading the rules!
[/list]

Now that that's over we can talk about other things!

I like long term Rp partners but short term is okay to. I write between 2 and 4 paragraphs but if you write more I will try and match you best as I can. I only play female character's! I can play both Dom and Sub but I prefer playing Sub, but if the occasion calls for it I will play Dom.

Do's

I have just to many to list so ask me.

Don'ts

Anything to do with bathroom stuff is a big no no.
A little blood is okay here and there if the Rp calls for it, but if its not I don't want to see it!
I have like two more no no's but I am simply to lazy to list so if you have any questions just ask!

Parings

Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Roommates
Best friends
Friend x Friends little sister (or older sister)
Twins
sisters
Cop x Criminal
Criminal x Criminal
Cop x Cop
Prince x princess
Thief x Princess
Warrior x Princess
Vampire x Vampire~craving~
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x any other supernatural
Werewolf x werewolf
werewolf x hunter
werewolf x any other supernatural
Demon x Angel
Supernatural being x supernatural being

This list could kinda go on forever so if you don't see a pairing up there ask me about it.

Plots

The Lesbian Training

Your girl is straight, or so she thought. She see's a Lesbian training add on Tv and contacts the number out of curiosity. The next day my character is standing at her front door and is her new lesbian trainer ready to teacher her how to give a girl a good time.

The Neighbor Project ~taken~

They have been neighbors for over a year, and my girl is now obsessed with your character (M or F) One day she finally decides to go over to your house and talk to you while she talks she is trying to seduce you after that she leaves your house but appears the next day on your front step and does the same thing only this time she plans on getting a little more physical.

The Maid ~taken~

You have just hired a new maid, but this maid is a very special one. Not only does she clean your house she must also take care of your every sexual need. She can't say no to you unless she wants to lose her job for good. She works as long as you want her to, meaning you can keep her at your house as long as you want.

Demons and Angels

Demons and Angels have been at war for a very long time. But finally one of the most beautiful angels is sent from heaven to talk with the demon queen, but the demon queen doesn't just want to hear what the beautiful angel has to say. She wants to keep her and corrupt her. Because when angels get corrupted they slowly turn into demons themselves. Will the angel give into the demon queen or will she fight to keep her purity.

[Not that this could be a M x f as well and instead of demon queen it could be demon king]

More plots are on the way have no fear!

XOXO Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom