Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Darknesss Growing (Silverknight and Donvoltonus)

The king looked at the female and didn't see the darkness it somehow seemed natural to him as he held her around her waist, taking her quickly with a great amount of aggression on his own behalf, his inhibition as she noted were truly fading from him as he didn't hold back a bit. It was so amazing to be able to take this woman for everything that he had. The fact that it was the foolish thing he could be doing didn't even figure with him at that moment at all.

Her tail grew out, slowly caressing his balls. It coaxed tiny sparks of demonic energy into them, inhancing both his volume and his endurance. "Oh prince! I-I've never hand anybody fuck me so well! Please, roll on top, thrust into me with all your might!"

The prince felt the growth in his abilities as he looked at the woman and put her on her back rolling letting his hands grope her breasts hard as he grinned for a moment before he let loose he lustful energy upon the demon. He pressed his member into her hard and very fast, taking her with as she had requested all of his might. He pressed himself in hard and fast riding the demon, taking her as he left little to doubt just how enthralled he happened to be with the demon at that moment in time.

She took her form fully, claws gently scraping his back. "Oh prince, give me everything you have! Fill me, please!" She moaned out.

The princess didn't let up at all as he took the demon, his focus completely on the sex that he was having and nothing else at all. He couldn't believe that he was doing this, his member sliding in and out of her tight body as he could feel her body pressing near his, he was so excited, so much about her hadn't even dawned on him at all. He could feel that his body was hitting its limits quickly as he took her pressing himself in faster and harder by the moment till he was overcome by excitement and climaxed hard.

She grinned as he climaxed, claw thrusting into his chest, under his ribs. "Cum little human, cum for mistress..." She hissed, fingers wrapping around his heart, tearing it from his chest. "Die, and be reborn..." She arched, cumming around him.

The prince was dead, and soon he was in a cocoon that was on the bed, even when he was out, the demon would have control over him and that would mean a great number of things. She would perhaps even be able to take control over the whole of the kingdom though him and the princess in time. The demon male, stood and heard what was going down and decided that it was time to go search for the princess at the same time to find her and to take her as he had been order to do.

She smiled, sending the order with her mind. With the prince under her power, she would have his voice, which would be enough to keep away any nosy intruders while the transformation took hold.

The princess's room was just down the hall, the door locked, faint singing audible from inside.

The dark demon turned into a knight a paladin as he looked around, his normal human form perfect in every possible way, as he knocked on the door, "my lady, I heard there is someone dangerous, I am here to check in on you and make sure that you are save and fine," he said looking at the door pausing for a moment as he looked at it, knowing that the young woman would be willing to trust someone who looked like a person who was there to protect her after all.

She opened the door in a nightgown, smiling. "Thank you, sir night, please come in." She smiled, moving to her mirror to comb back her long blonde hair. "Thank you for coming to protect me, but I'm not likely in too much danger."

The knight looked at the young princess so beautiful, so sweet, he could almost taste her from where he was standing, he walked up and nodded his head as he looked at her in the mirror, "Well my lady, I wouldn't be thanking me at all, you see," he said moving closer to her before he slipped his hands around her thin waist, as he changed to his demonic self, "you see my lady, I am the danger, you should of been far better protected then this," he whispered in her ear as he tightened his grip upon her.

She froze, then screamed. "Guards! Help me! There's a demon here!" She shouted, trying to pull out of his powerful grasp.

The demon laughed as he let his hands feel her up knowing that there wasn't a guard around to help the blonde at that moment, he used one of his hands to hold her as the other hand felt her up letting his fingers enjoy the touch against her soft body. The fallen paladin was going to have some serious fun with this, when he was normal, he had a crush on this said princess so taking her was something that was at the top of his desires. He let his fingers side down to her before untouched womanhood rubbing it firmly as he held her tightly with the other arm.

She arched her hips, trying to pull out of his grasp, whimpering when no guards came. "P-please, I don't want to lose my purity to a beast! What is it you want, money, power? I'll give you anything if you stop!"

The demon turned human for a second longer, "I shall give you that at least," he said to her as he let his lips press against the back of her neck turning back to his human form as he let his hands rub against her womanhood still as aggressive before he lifted up her nightgown letting it bunch up around her waist as his hands soon returned to tease her unprotected womanhood now, touching it directly as his human looking figures were against it, "you shall be taken by my original form, princess, I want you the other stuff will not do."

She shuddered. "That d-doesn't make it better, I still know what kind of monstrosity is violating me." She pulled a hand mirror from her dresser, swinging in back toward his head with her free hand.

The demon was able to dodge the mirror as he then took back hold of her hands as he held them against the mirror in front of herself as he took her from behind, how he was doing so, she could easily see him taking her in the mirror as his member slide in and out of her body rather quickly and with a good bit of power behind all of his thrust as he then rode her, he knew that this was something he wanted for a while and was someone he had lusted after for a long while as well.

She screamed in pain, blood dripping down his cock as she was deflowed. "B-bastard." She panted, gritting her teeth as he roughly shoved his throbbing shaft into her. "L-let me go you demon filth!" She struggled, still trying to break his grasp.

The demon wasn't about to let the princess go, she was his target, and the one he was told to go after, he couldn't go against his order, that would be impossible for the demon now. He returned into his demon form as he managed to make a tentacle, this tentacle went right into the princess mouth quieting her down right away as he pushed himself in and out the tentacle moved around her mouth at the same time bringing complete defeat to the young woman.

She gagged, pussy tightening and wet around his thicker demonic cock, still trying to struggle free of his powerful grasp. Tear fell from her eyes, her struggles slowing, finally stopping.

The Demon let his skills effect her as much as possible, as he didn't slow down for a single second, the demon unleashing his full powers on the poor princess as he touched her, felt her up and trusted into her hard and fast, enjoying the feel of her tight body against his body. He would soon be done with the princess, but until that moment took place, he wanted to have as much possible fun as he could with the blonde woman.

She whimpered and gagged on the cock, her hips unable to resist, thrusting roughly back against him as he drove into her body.

The demon was going wild as it were on the princess, the tentacle in her mouth worked her over as much as he took her from behind. The demon was wild in his actions taking her with more and more of a furry that was most likely unmatched by anything that the woman had experienced. He could feel his member getting ready and soon he filled the princess with his juices.

She gagged and moaned, already far gone into pleasure, her body being forced to climax, drenching his cock in her juices.

Back
Top Bottom