Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Darknesss Growing (Silverknight and Donvoltonus)

The gem held in her tail glowed, pulsing out waves of pleasurable energy, and an irresistable scent. "Now my dear." She pushing him gently onto his back, fishing his cock out and smoothly stroking him. "Do I look evil?" She stradled him, rubbing her lower lips against his cockhead before he could protest.

The paladin looked at them gem what was it. It had to be something extremely strange for it had a strange power that even he as a paladin couldn't deny at all. He could soon feel the soft hands of the don rubbing his quickly hardening member as he wiggled to get away finding now way away especially as he felt her rubbing herself over his member teasing him more. "We can stop,this we can fix this, you don't have to do this," he said void in the question on purpose cause this was almost to much for him already.

"Oh no dear, it's too late for that." She sat, taking his entire length inside herself, slick and tight around him, slowly gyrating her hips. "You're going to feel wonderful now, there's no escape."

The paladin moved as much as he could to get away but he soon felt his member slide so perfectly into the demon. He let out a gasp as he felt her moving over his member fast rubbing herself and moving over his member. The paladin kept his eyes close as he could feel her movements against him as he started to feel his member twitch. The paladin could feel himself getting closer and closer to hitting his dooming climax.

"Ohhh yes, fill me with that pious seed, so pent up from your celibacy." She reached out, taking the hilt of his sword, charging it with demonic energy as she bounced faster and harder, moaning loudly.

The paladin struggled, moving as much as he could, or trying in vain really to move from under the demon. He couldn't though as he knew that he couldn't hold out forever. He felt her riding him skillfully as he held out as long as he could despite everything. He closed his eyes as she bounced on him fast as she did everything to cause him to be done. He was able to hold out for a minute or two as he battled the losing fight. He then shoot off a massive amount of his seed right into the demon as he couldn't control it anymore.

She moaned, cumming and milking his thick cock, driving the blade down, through his chest. As she ended his life, demonic energy pulsed through him, transforming him in the same way she'd been changed.

The darkness overcame the paladin as he was in the void of the moments in the cocoon. He turned into something different, his skin dark like the demon, his body stronger, he had no need for clothes anymore as he was fully something new now, a dark creature of corruption. The woman would sense another pure creature moving along the road not that far off, a young prince of the kingdom, a target to rich to pass up, he would be traveling with his sister heading to a meeting of their parents to work out ideas.

She place her hand on the cocoon. "I give you an order my dear, when you have hatched, come find me, I will have a girl for you to defile."
(I'm thinking after she does the prince, I could play his sister opposite the corrupted paladin.)
She grinned, concentrating and disguising herself as human, moving to cut them off. She laid in the road as they rounded a corner, naked and feigning unconciousness.

The carriage came to a stop as the prince and princess went over and helped the woman into their carriage, the young prince helping out the woman as he made sure she was alive and okay. He checked her over and let her saw that she wasn't hurt to badly and let her rest in the back of the carriage as they returned towards his home leading the way to the kingdom's great palace. Here the woman would have a chance to take over, really quite completely if she were to play her cards correctly. The paladin would wake up and follow the orders that had been given to him by the woman.

She let herself be taken, waiting until nightfall and slipping outside to meet the paladin. "Good boy, now, take a human form and come with me." She slipped into the guard room, stealing him a uniform. "Put this on." She led him to the door of the prince's room. "Stand out here and guard the door, tell anyone who asks that the prince is feeling under the weather."

She entered the room, smiling. "I-I'm sorry to intrude prince, I just, wanted to thank you properly for helping me sir."

The paladin nodded his head as he turned into human form with a great bit of ease as he followed his orders, he stood outside of the door, standing there watching people as they moved to and from, going no where near, he could tell that these people were not expecting anything at all. He knew that this was a good chance for her to get what she was after. He wasn't sure of what that was, but he wasn't one not to follow orders when he was given such orders.

Inside the room the prince was looking out the window when he heard the woman walk in. "Well, um your welcome, it wasn't anything at all, just doing my duty as prince," he said as he looked over at her giving her a warm smile, "so tell me, how are you doing feeling better," he asked as he looked at the woman glad that he had been able to help her in some way it seemed.

"Oh yes, much better." She walked slowly to him, placing her hands on his chest. "Now prince, I'd really love to properly thank you for your help. You did so much, I feel you deserve a wonderful reward."

The prince looked at the woman as he blinked surprised as he looked at her."you don't need to thank me at all," he said softly as he blushed a bit from having e woman close enough to himself that he could smell her sweet scent. He had never been so close to a woman before, his family forbid it really except for relatives and that didn't count in his mind either. So this was a strange thing to happen to the young redhead prince.

She smiled. "Oh prince, please, just let me show my thanks." She slowly slide her clothing off, letting it fall, bearing her false, human body. "What do you think, am I worth of royalty sir?"

The princes was taken aback by the beauty of the woman, he blushed hard, but he looked at her, and took a deep breath, it was his chance to prove that he was a man, and that he could handle a beautiful woman. He moved towards her and nodded his head as he kissed her lips firmly as he let his hands slid around her waist, his lips pressing firmly against the lips of the woman, as he didn't know what horrible feat of judgment that he had just made by going after the kiss with the woman, he thought he had saved.

She moaned, slipping her tongue into his mouth, rubbing it against his. "Ohhhh your highness..." She blushed, sliding a hand into his pants, wrapping thin fingers around his shaft. "Thank you so very much for helping me sir."

The prince blushed as he felt the beautiful maiden take care of things, he ended up sitting on the edge of his bed with her stroke him as he felt himself grow a bit weak against the touches, from the woman, his lips pressing against her own as he looked at her, "it was very much worth it," he whispered to her, the lustfulness of his tone easy for anyone to pick up on that happened to be listening to him at that moment in time.

She knelt, sliding his clothing down with her, exposing him to the cool air. "You'll see sir, it was very, very much worth it." She took him into her mouth, tongue dancing around his thick shaft.

The prince blinked as he felt the woman sucking him off, he was new at this, and he blushed hard as he could feel his member growing still in the mouth of the woman, she was good, so very good, this was an amazing thank you. He never had been near a woman, as his mother and father wouldn't let him. He felt his eyes roll back after a moment as he shot his seed into the mouth of the woman before he worked to catch his breath.

"Mmm, I'm your first, aren't I prince?" She purred, pressing him back onto the bed. "That's alright, around me you'll be ready to go again in no time."

The prince found himself backing up over the bed, as he looked at the woman, she seemed so sexy, so confident in herself, the prince blushed as he could feel her confidence her appeal having its desired effect on his body as he soon was growing hard again. "I have never been with a woman, never even kissed a woman before today," he said honestly as he found his back soon against the backboard of his bed as he looked at the woman for a moment pausing unsure of what to say or if he should say anything.

"That's okay, we'll make you a man now." She stradled over him, sliding herself smoothly down onto his cock with a moan. "Oh prince, you're so t-thick!"

The prince was very much larger then normal due to the fact that he was prince and the kings tended to choose the most able and best looking wives and the kings got the dna from their parents who were always so. He looked at the woman as she took him and pressed himself up into her, he felt so lustful now, like this woman was in charge of his lust and was pulling it out of his body completely. He couldn't but help love taking the woman, as he pushed up trying to bounce the woman as hard as he could.

Her eyes glowed as she bounced, wicking away his inhibitions, making everything seem normal as her skin slowly shifted back to it's demonic color. "You are just wonderful sire, so strong and rough!"

Back
Top Bottom