Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Darknesss Growing (Silverknight and Donvoltonus)

Silverknight

Pulsar
Darkness was not something new to the world, it was something that people didn't aways see, but it was something that was there. There were those that battled the darkness, and tried to prevent the growth of the darkness. Yet, one demon was determined to spread the darkness, a demon a dark red skinned demon with dark hair and a body that looked like that of a great warrior. The demon had a plan, he would find one of those who fought against the darkness, he would then defeat them corrupt them and have them spread the corruption or spread the corruption with the help of the female.

The red demon moved in the shadows, he knew a report had been made about his location and where he was at the moment, he waited in a ambush position waiting for the female to get into his sights. He took a deep breath, he would need to stun the female quickly, then he would work to have his way with her, and he knwe that in itself would help corrupt the female completely and quickly then he would leave the woman up to her own devices for a while as he kept an eye on her from distance. He would then be able to keep an eye on her development and perhaps act when he figured he would need to as well.

The young priestess came up the path before him, out on a pilgimmage for her coming of age, to the shrine of her god. She tossed her golden hair back with a small smile, blue eyes sparkling in the sun. She was excited to finally recieve the power of purification from her god, to be capable of beginning on a journey to cleanse the world of evils and darkness. She paid little attention to the path ahead, walking by the waiting demon without so much as a glance.

The demon looked at the blonde woman as he saw that she wasn't the strongest of heroines. He remained quiet as he let her pass him figuring an attack from behind would be more successful than any other type of attack against the blonde. He moved up on her quietly his feet moving carefully as he approached her he reached forward as he slipped his hands around the waist of the woman, using his strength, he tossed her hard to the ground as he looked towards her knowing that his attack would be something of a surprise for the woman. He smiled as he knew that his female was a heck of a target someone that he could corrupt still and smirked as his eyes looked over her own blue ones.

She screamed at the sight of the demon looming over her, scrambling at the ground to get away. "Back, foul beast! I am under the protection of my gods!" She seemed quite unsure of what she said, holding up a small religious symbol. "B-begone foul beast!" She thrust it at him, frowning when it didn't work. "Uhhhm...." She tossed it aside and screamed loudly. "Help!!! Somebody help! There's a demon here!" She shouted, hopeing somebody would hear her.

The demon looked at the dark haired woman as he smirked looking over her beautiful body. He started to laugh lightly as he heard her words and fail attempt to get rid of him. He could help it, but it was funny to hear her comments to himself. As he saw her still on the ground he grabbed her slapping her across the face hard as he looked down at her,"woman, quiet or you will be hit harder than that," he said as he looked down at her with a dark look in his eyes as he though about his plans for the woman, his hands pressing over her curves.

She whimpered silently. "P-please, just let me go, I-I can pay you, my temple has v-very deep coffers." She pulled away slightly as his hands brushed over her. "Please, let me remain pure, I-I'm sure e-even a black heart can f-feel some k-kindness or p-pity." She shyed away slightly, hoping she wouldn't be hit again.

The demon looked at her as she begged him for a reprieve from himself, but that wasn't going to happen not a chance of it happening. The demon knew this was the way forward and he stood by his aims and goals. He pressed his hand against her body as he tried to pull her closer to himself so that he could get his hands on her better. He would than aim for a gut punch on her before he grabbed her robes and work start to work them from her body.

She coughed, whimpering in pain. She struggled weakly, trying to pull away but only succeeding in helping him rip away her robes, revealing nothing beneath. "Get away from me!" She shouted, kicking at his face and struggling to crawl away from the attacking demon.

The red skinned demon looked at the golden haired woman as she tried her best to get away, her kick was feeble, they were easy to avoid, he moved up on her quickly, he used his power and natural grace as well as his sheer presence to take advantage of the situation. Soon the demon was looking down at the female, as he put his hand on her shoulder pressing it down hard into the ground behind her as he licked his lips, "you are going to be most fun," he said as he leaned down and licked her next pulling himself up between the woman's legs his large rod pressing idly against her, she would now know what he was after and how large the demon happened to be as well.

She screamed, crying out for help, unable to pull free of his grasp, trying to push him off, whimpering at the sight of the beast between his legs. "No please! J-just kill me! Leave me pure you horrid beast!"

The red demon wasn't about to do that, kill her after he had worked so hard to capture her. He used one of his many skills, which enabled his member to vibrate against her womanhood directly. The demon did this for a easy reason, to loosen up the maiden, so that it would be all so much more fun to enjoy her. He leaned down and locked her neck his tongue moving up her neck to where her ear was, "no, you shall not die yet, not till you know what pleasure really feels like," he said as he had a plan for this golden haired woman.

She squirmed and whimpered, her lower lips, untouched before, quickly growing wet from stimulation. "Nooooo." She whined, struggling in his grasp, trying to pull away from him before her thrust into her maidenhood.

The demon heard her cry as he pressed the head of his member right into her feeling her barrier, he took her purity with a single push, taking it without much care of worry on his part. He looked down at her and smirked as he then pressed his thick member farther into her, taking her with a roughness and a quickness that would be most likely stunning for the human female. He was getting just what he wanted from the golden haired female as she laid there under him, his member still vibrating inside of her as he pressed his member in deeper with each and every thrust.

She choked up, letting out only a squeak from the overwhelming feelings, blood running down his throbbing shaft. She had fallen still, whimpering slightly, looking completely stunned, her inner walls grasping tightly as if wanting more of him.

The Demon started to press into her firmly pressing more and more of his rod into the golden haired fallen woman with each thrust. It wasn't taking him that long at the pace he was going to slip most of his member into her, he held it there once fully in for a moment vibrating away as it rubbed against her inner walls which were holding him so securely. He then after that moment started to press in with a repeated intensity and speed. He was not going to slow up on her yet, he wanted to really make this former maiden fall as far as possible corrupting her as much as possible.

She soon began to gasp and shudder, milking his thick shaft. "Bastard, what magic are you using to make me f-feel this way?!" She moaned out, hips bucking and arching towards him.

"I am not using any magic at all," he said as he put his hand over her stomach as he performed a little ritual as he set it up, it was a ritual that would work to convert the female into one of the corrupted. He knew that when she climaxed then it would spell the end for her. He pounded her as hard as he could working with her body which was fun as he could feel her body working so hard to make him cum. He wasn't one to disappoint either, and soon he climaxed sending his hot juices deep into the golden haired woman.

She whimpered and cried out, climaxing around him as the thick heat flooded her womb, her whole body shuddering with pleasure.

"Well now you have truly fallen, you can rest now," he said as he took his claw and pressed it into the chest of the woman hard breaking though, he killed the woman with a single strike, as he left her that way he used his magic, it would revive the woman, make her immortal in fact, but it would also complete the transformation into a human who lived off spreading the corruption that he gave to her. He smiled as he watched her for a moment, and then disappeared of course he would keep an eye of the woman, but he would let her realize what she was no on her own.

She shuddered as he pierced her, blood running from her mouth before she fell limp, her skin hardening, growing into a cocoon around her. Her body was transformed to the very core, coming forth as something new.
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=691369 (If this for is alright.)
She groaned, wiping green slime from her eyes, slowly standing on shaky legs. "What happened to me?" She muttered, her memory blurred, hunger overwhelming her thoughts.

The demon left her but he watched her cocoon as it developed, it was perfect, the blonde turned into something else, an agent of darkness who would crave lust and would want to spread it above all else. The demon sat on a rock a good bit out of sight from the new minion of his. He would keep track of her record to see if his experiment would pay off or if it would turn into something that would just be a failure unworthy of repeating ever again. He figured she would remember people but perhaps not who she was, then again she was someone different she had been reborn after all.

She shook her head, clearing it as she sniffed at the air. She was quite lustful, and she knew that a paladin would be sent soon to see why she had not arrived.

A paladin was looking for her, the paladin was one of the teachers at the local school. He was pretty accomplished by still very young and had a lot to learn still. The paladin was actually not wearing his armor this day but he did have his large sword on him as he approached and saw the creature, that was his student. He narrowed his eyes and looked at the creature putting his sword in front of himself he wasted no time but to attack. He aimed the sword well at the demon to slam the sword right into the middle of the demon. Not knowing that the demon would regenerate any damage done to her.

She jerked and groaned as he ran her through, black blood running down his blade. "Hmmm, strange, this really doesn't hurt." She giggled, smiling at him. "Now come on, there's no need to be so violent dear." She coughed. "Why don't you just relax, pull that sword out, and enjoy my body?"

The knight looked at her shocked as he couldn't pull the sword out of her body as he tried he found the sword to be hard to pull out and he pulled hard on the sword.after a bit though he pulled the sword out and fell backwards. The material somehow caused his blade to slowly warm and become useless and he looked at it and blinked."never you the enemy," ,he said as he looked at her and prepared himself to attack again.

Back
Top Bottom