Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female It's Good To Go Green!

Stonebones

Star
Hello everyone and welcome! It's been quite awhile since I've tended to a request thread, but I recently realized how specific my cravings tend to be and I figured that it'd be best if I revamped what was previously a "general" thread a little to better suit that. So, if you're interesting in whatever weird idea that happens to be on my mind and you think that we'd be a good match after taking a look at my general writing/story preferences, then I hope to hear from you soon!

The NO's

Hmm, so where to start.. How about with what I don't want? I am not much at all interested in partaking in role plays with darker themes. Things like murder, rape, blackmail, cheating, non-consensual. All of that stuff, it just doesn't do it for me. When I role play I want to enjoy myself, not bum myself out. >.< As for limits, I'm pretty open so I guess I'll just list the usual. No excessive violence, nothing that belongs in the bathroom, nothing sexual involving characters under the age of 15. If there's anything else that's on the more extreme side of things that you'd like to include just ask me and I'll let you know.

The YES's

With that out of the way, let's talk about what I am looking for in a role play. This might sound a tad redundant when I just explained how I dislike darker themes, but I very, very much enjoy role plays that have a light hearted, cutesy and fluffy overall tone to them. A couple good examples would be like childhood friends realizing their true feelings for each other, or an older sister doting on her younger step brother. I love this sappy stuff! I eat it up for breakfast, lunch and dinner ha ha.

Another thing I really enjoy including in my role plays is to treat them as if it were an Anime/Manga/Hentai work. I'm sure it sounds very strange to anyone not familiar with that stuff but I hope it makes sense to those of you who are. By this I mean doing things like using anime/manga images to represent our characters, having the characters use Japanese honorifics like "-chan" and "-san" when speaking to each other, and having the characters say "itadakimasu" before eating a meal. Basically all of the cultural details you see in those kinds of works, I adore including them in my role plays to make the story itself feel like an Anime/Manga/Hentai! Please note though that this is not a requirement! Like, I get it. It's about as weeb as you can get ha ha. I'm usually perfectly fine excluding such themes and don't even intend to use them for every role play, so if you have a preference then please let me know!

As for what kind of characters I like to play, I tend to enjoy shy, gentle sub leaning males the most. Especially when they're paired up with flirty, teasing and more experienced dom leaning females eheheh. :giggle: That's not always the only kind of dynamic I'm interested in though, so please let me know what you'd like and maybe we can work something out!

This isn't really related to the actual role play, but out of character discussion and friend making are very much welcomed! I should warn you though that my energy for socializing can fluctuate rather wildly, so if we're chatting it up one day and then suddenly I go quiet for a week, I apologize.

Lastly, here's my f-list if you have any further questions about what sort of things I am and am not alright with! It's just a little outdated, so feel free to ask about anything on there, I don't mind!

The Craving

I've been wanting to do something involving MC being paired up with a stunning orc lady and a gorgeous goblin girl! I know it's a little selfish to want someone to play two characters to my one, but hey I can at least say it's not as much as some random harem idea that I'm often looking for! XD We wouldn't have to use those references specifically of course, although they  are a couple of my favorites. Further more, I was hoping to include some size play, with the orc lady being noticeably taller than my character and the goblin girl being noticeable shorter than him. Scale wise, I was thinking of something like this for the goblin girl and something like this for the orc lady.

My character would be a vagrant of sorts making his way through the woods to a nearby town. He's attacked by some kind of monster and is nearly eaten until he's saved by your characters. MC is of course extremely grateful and tells them that he owes them his life. Much to his surprise though, they decide to take him up on that offer and claim him as their servant!

It turns out that they have an awfully relaxed definition of servitude though. They treat him very well, providing plenty of good food and even offering him his own room. The most that they'll ask of him are basic household chores, but really the main thing that they seem to want is for him to simply stay with them.

So my character, with only a small bit of hesitation, decides to go along with it as this these are still vastly better living conditions than what he's used to and truly is grateful towards them. Later on though, he'll discover that they have a few, other, needs that they'll ask him to help them with~ *wink wink*

Last edited:
RE: Well, here I am... *Blushes*

This thread can be disregarded for now. I've found two lovely ladies who have volunteered to help me pass the time. :blush:

RE: Well, here I am... *Blushes*

I think it's now safe to say that one of my partners is now dead :( so I am re-opening this request thread to the public. I'm still looking for the same kind of role play described in the first post, so if you're interested, feel free to send me a pm. Again, I hope to hear from you soon! :blush:

Major overhaul bump! Been a while since I've been here ha ha. I don't work with request threads of my own very much so I hope it's not too cluttered or anything.

Bump! I have plenty of other ideas for plots aside from the one listed in the first post, so feel free to ask and I can pitch some to you! Right now, I'm particularly craving something involving cute fluffy incest, a slime monster girl, or maybe something with a maid! <3

Bump! Kind of unrelated, but I've been adding my role play buddies on steam and we've been having fun and are planning on playing some games (mainly Terraria) together. Not sure if anyone would be interested in that, but we'd be happy to welcome a new person and expand our little group!

Bump! It's been a while since I listed a plot on here but I have this one particular craving so I'll leave it here in case any lovely ladies might be interested!

It would involve a step brother and his two adorable step sisters. Basically the three of them would have been step siblings for as long as they can remember and as such are very close to each other. As the sisters grow older though, they realize that their love for their brother is more than just as family. At this age though, they're also worried that some other girl might come and steal him away from them any day now. So naturally, they do the only sensible thing and devise a plan to ensure that they'll be able to have their precious big brother all to themselves. (sarcasm is fun) The feisty and devilish older sister's job would be to keep any girls who show possible romantic interest in him as far away as possible. The sweet and naive younger sister meanwhile, would gradually "weaken his defenses" by doing increasingly bold things that would make him see his sisters as women and not just siblings. These things could range from pecking him on the lips instead of the cheek to showing him views of her panties while bending over, all under feigned innocent ignorance.

Little do the sisters know however, is that their older brother has similar dilemma. He adores his two sisters very much and fears the day when some random guy will win them over. He too wants to keep them for himself, and though the thought of an actual relationship with them has never crossed his mind, he'll soon find that he's actually very open to the notion!

Time to bump with a new craving! This pairing would involve a male human and a cute imp like female being. (And for anyone wondering, that's not actually supposed to be Midna from Twilight Princess, but rather someone's art commission for a character that was meant to merely resemble her appearance wise ^^)

Basically what happens is that a far flung relative whom my character didn't even know he had passes away and so being one of the few people related by blood, he receives a letter informing him of this and a box of their strange belongings. One of these items is a seemingly ordinary looking vase. This vase however was actually a sort of magical seal which acted as a prison for the imp girl, and he ends up accidentally breaking it and freeing her. Finding her sweet but shy "savior" to be quite a fun person to troll and prank, she decides to stay and serve him as thanks for freeing her. Funnily enough though he's already pretty happy with his life as is, so her servitude would mostly amount to helping him out with household chores and living as roommates.

The main kink here would be size play, as the imp girl would be no taller than three feet compared to the normally sized human male. I know this idea is kind of specific, but if anyone is interested then please send me a message and we can discuss it further!

Back
Top Bottom