Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen Heart (Medieval Thief X Theif / MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a LONG TERM plot I wanted to try out with my male character. It will be romantic, but kinks to put in it will be discussed. I also do not expect this to be fluffy stuff, I like dark themes and dysfunctional couples. This plot would probably have a more dysfunctional pair in my mind.

I am looking for anybody to play the female role, I'm not picky about my partner's real-life gender as I am a woman myself. I do have a short attention span as wel, so if I don't reply in a while don't freak out, I while get back to it. Also, if I don't reply in like a week or more message me, there's a chance I might have forgotten.

I'm pretty much open on the weekends, and I try my best to post at night as well. My posts consist of 1-4 paragraphs, I will try to match my partner and I don't mind one-liners, but I'd like at least one paragraph every once and awhile.

WHAT I EXPECT FOR YOU
β€’Please reread if you have the chance, we all make stupid mistakes. &' not saying it has to be perfect but I can easily get confused.
β€’Don't be scared to contact me, sometimes I need a bit of guiding and trust me. YOU ARE not nagging or annoying me.
β€’Try to post when you can, I don't always need an explanation. So it's okay if you go off line for awhile. I understand.
β€’Be at least Semi-lit. Have a grasp of the English spelling and grammar.

---------------------------------

(This is an intro post. You can just send a continuation of it and/or questions you might have as well. Do not be scared of me ;-;)

Where the hell was she? She wanted to do this heist! Cyrus's sworn enemy sent him letters on how she wanted to pull of a major heist to steal from the elven king's royal vault. All of it. What laid inside stayed folklore but thieves, some said it was piled high with gold miles and miles of riches you couldn't resist. Other said it held and artifact that could grant all your wildest of dreams. Cyrus had his own ideas though, I believed it was the kingdom's magic, all of it. Especially the royal family's magic.

Leaning against a tree, dressed in light black leather armor, adorned with straps and satchels lined with small and silent potions and weapons. His hood was pulled back and his fair slightly tanned skin was revealed. His garnet eyes searched the landscape for her frame, a sight he could not forget. She was the bane of his existence, although they never really talked, hardly seen each other either. All he knew was she tried to steal his business before and it pissed him off. But yet here he was about to pull off a heist with this she-devil of a woman.

----------------------

My plan is to have these two sworn enemies actually get to know each other throughout their mission. They grow on each other and soon enough fall in love, although it's most certainly not all cream and peaches between them. After the main mission we can discuss what we'd like them to do.

Just PM me :3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom