Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Indiscretion (Alexkyd & celebstars)

He panted harder and moaned as she whimpered in consent for him to creampie her loving pussy and groaned louder in pleasure as he felt her hot snatch squeeze his cock harder, making his hot seed erupt inside her and pour deep into her. He panted lewdly in lustful relief as he slowly fell down onto her and hummed lightly as he began grinding inside her as he tenderly kissed her up along her back. "Mmmm... Thanks for taking my virginity, mom... That felt so good."

Holly would of replied to him had she been awake. But she soon fell asleep with her naked son on top of her. The drinking had finally caught up with her now and made her pass out. She would stay sleeping until the next morning where she would wake up under the covers. Opening her eyes slowly, Holly could see another person in her bed and realised it was her son. She then remembered the night of passion they shared and the fact he had cum in her. Rolling out of bed, she fell as she was still wearing her heels. Taking them off she started to hold her face in her hands and panicked in fear.

Her stomach was giving off nerving signals as she made her way to the bathroom to quickly shower herself clean. It wouldn't remove any of the guilt she wore though.

alex soon passed out as well and slept blissfully next to his mother, having erotic dreams of her through out the night. He was roused from his peaceful slumber when his mom rolled out of bed the next morning to go to the bathroom. He lazily opened his eyes slightly as he saw her leave and then closed them again as he tried to catch a little more sleep. It was the weekend after all, he didn't have to worry about school. He buried his face into the pillow, and inhaled deeply as it still smelled of his mother and tried to sleep a little more.

Holly felt shaken as she left the water pour over her naked body. She rinsed herself clean between her legs, hoping she wouldn't get pregnant. She would at least have to buy some kind of morning after pill just to be certain of it. Once she had finished her shower, she wrapped a towel tightly around her body from the chest down and walked back to her room.

Seeing her son laying in her husband's spot was more reminders of how wrong this was. "Get out" she said quietly, but nothing happened. "Alex please" she said sobbing. Walking over to the bed she then pulled the covers away and shouted at him. "Go to your room!" Her hand pointed to the doorway whilst the over held her towel tightly.

He was jolted awake by Holly ripping the sheets off of him and yelling at him. He quickly sat up in surprise and tried to calm her down. "Woah! Hey! Easy, mom... Sorry. I didn't hear you at first... Why are you so mad? I thought you were happy after I helped make you feel better?"

"Just get out!" Holly yelled at him, not giving any indication that she was even thankful for the night he had given her. When she was alone, she closed the door and locked it before going to her bed and just laying there in her wet towel. The mother was clearly having some kind of setback against it and thought her world was ending.

Alex leapt out of the room in a mixture of shock and confusion and heard her lock her room. He frowned lightly as he wondered how she did such a 180 since last night. He much preferred how she behaved last night and figured she was acting more on the drink last night than he thought... Maybe she felt guilty or ashamed about it now. After making the realization that he was still naked, he lightly knocked at her door. "Umm... Mom?... My clothes are still in there."

"Are they the only clothes you have?!" Holly shouted at him, after that, she wold remain in her room for the majority of the day. Her husband hadn't come home and hadn't even called. To be honest, she didn't really care at the moment. It was 4pm in the afternoon when Holly arrived out of her room. She had her blonde hair in a messy ponytail and below was her pyjama set. A white t-shirt with pink pants all loose and baggy. Her feet were covered in white socks and they pressed in to the carpet as she came downstairs.

Alex frowned slightly as she basically told him to leave her alone. He then slunk back to his room where he dressed himself in a dark red button up shirt and khaki pants before he waited like his mother told him to. He figured that she would be around sometime to either talk with him about what happened, or lecture and yell at him for doing something so immoral and wrong to her. Yet, oddly enough, she never arrived.

After spending the next three hours in his room, he figured that he had been punished enough and decided to head down to the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. He remained downstairs since them and watched the clock as the day went on. He never heard the phone ring, and there wasn't a sound in the house in terms of his mom. He returned to watching some TV, much like last night and decided to distract himself from his now distant family. He knew that what he had done might have ramifications, but he didn't want to lose his family over it, and that he wished he could find a way to rationalize what he did. He soon noticed his mom heading down stairs, looking rather... minimal in her clothing as she only wore a pajama set of clothes and looking rather... ragged. He offered a weak wave when she came into view and smiled nervously. "Umm... Hi, mom... Are... Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Holly replied, her voice rather croaky as it sounded like she had been crying a long time. Her cheeks were stained with tears which had dried because of the tissue which was dabbed at them. "Whatever happened we forget about it, we never talk of it and we never....do it again." Leaving it at that, she walked in to the kitchen and started to butter herself some bread. The mother hadn't eaten all day and was starving hungry.

Reflecting on what had happened, she had many choices, but the best seemed to be living her life like nothing had ever happened. She wasn't sure it would work, but could only see how far she would get without collapsing.

"I might get a take out, do you want anything?"

Alex frowned slightly as he sat silently and listened to her tell him that she was fine... She was obviously lying. He still remained silent as she told him that they would never speak of or reenact last night. It seemed that she was just trying to pretend like nothing ever happened... And obviously she wasn't believe her own words.

He thought for a moment when she spoke of getting take out. "Umm... Does pizza sound okay?"

"Pizza is fine, you know where the menu is" Holly told him, sinking her teeth in to the bread, she walked towards him. "My purse is on the table in my bag, take $20 out of it and get something, order what you want." With that she left him and went back upstairs, her bedroom door closing behind her. She watched some TV and finished her little snack. She was still hungry, but would wait for the pizza to arrive.

Alex watched silently as she explained what to do for ordering for them and watched as she left back upstairs to her room again, obviously not wanting to look at him right now... Or maybe not look at herself. He took the 20$ she suggested and called to order a large supreme pizza and heard that it would arrive within 45 minutes.

After hanging up, he looked up the staircase and wondered if she would just lock herself in her room all day. Even if she didn't want to admit it, he knew that she enjoyed last night... Maybe he just needed to make her face that reality for the healthiest result of all. Better that than repress and deny it for the rest of her life. He then climbed the staircase and gently knocked on her door. "Hey, mom... We need to talk."

Opening the door to him, Holly stood in the doorway in sign she didn't want him to enter the room. Folding her arms, she was in a very guarded position. "Talk about what?" She figured she knew, but after saying they would never speak of it again she somehow gave him the chance to live by those rules. He could of wanted to speak about anything, even just simply telling her the pizza was ordered. The phone then suddenly rang, neither one of them getting it as the voicemail kicked in. It was her husband, telling her he was sorry and that he would be home tomorrow. That instantly made Holly shake and feel scared like she was going to get caught out.

Alex blushed slightly when his mom suddenly opened the door and stood there obviously still upset and paused for a moment as she stared at him. Thankfully, his silence was soon saved by the phone ringing and hearing his father over the voicemail. He realized he still had another night to try and make this situation with his mother work. He then noticed how his mom began to shake a little in insecure fear and he thought the quickest way to make her sucumb to her needs was to force her to see the truth of how she felt... Or at least, how he thought she felt.

"... Look, mom... I know you don't wanna think about last night... But I know that it's not going to be healthy to just pretend it never happened... I'm not judging you and I know you must think I'm kind of a sick pervert... But You can't deny it's what we both wanted... I've never been with a girl before and... A lot of my friends keep talking about how hot you looked... Eventually I agreed with them... Yes, I took advantage of your emotional state last night, and I apologize for that... But I know you need someone to pay attention to your physical needs too... Dad's hardly ever around, and when he is, I never see or hear you guys doing anything... I know you're scared of dad finding out, but I'm not gonna say a word to him about it... As long as you don't either, we should be safe... But.... (blush)... I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to feel your body again... I mean, you are really sexy after all." He gulped slightly, almost expecting her to yell at him.

Back
Top Bottom