Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Fur (Human/Furry; MxF, MxM, MxHerm) (UPDATE: Seeking MxM and MxHerm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Super-Earth
I haven't put up a Thread in a while, so I'll just throw out the gist of what I'm looking for.

Time
Modern-day

Place
Small town in [LIST HERE]

Plot
Around here, humans and anthros hate each other, to the point where the town is split off in half, creating as little interspecies interaction as possible. One day, two high school students from different sides skip class but somehow meet up at the border. With no one around to enforce societal norms, they somehow become friends and eventually began dating in secret.

Details
To be discussed upon contact (by this thread or PMs only).

Expectations
All I ask is at least 5-6 sentences in a reply, though I will do my best to match you. That said, no essays. 1-2 paragraphs is perfectly acceptable.

What I'm Looking For
I plan on playing the human here, so furries! Furries, furries, furries! Any species you feel like; I'd even be willing to work with Pokémon, if that tickles your fancies (Favorites: wolves; most felines; dragons (female only)).

Format
PMs and PMs only.

UPDATE
I have found a MxF pairing, but I'm also willing to try the other end of the spectrum with this plot, so anyone willing to play another male or a shemale/herm is encouraged to contact me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom