Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Jock/Nerd High School RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Super-Earth
Lately I've had a craving for a slow building, male x male high school rp between a jock, whom I would prefer playing, and a nerd, preferably one who loves science or just school/learning in general. With the nerd, I kind of imagine someone like Double Dee, from the cartoon tv show Ed, Edd, n Eddy, but you don't have to do that. I would like for your character to NOT be shy though. I would like it if your character was someone who was friendly with many people in many clicks. As if he doesn't pay attention to high school boundaries.

Plot: I was thinking that the jock would be a closet gay. He wouldn't want to come out to the school because he's one of the football guys. That would look bad for him and possibly for the team. Plus, he's concerned that he would lose his spot on the team and his popularity. He's also fighting himself about it. He's had girlfriends and done things with girls. Yet he's never enjoyed it. He's never let anyone into his pants because he can't get hard. Yet he keeps telling himself that he's straight hoping that if he says it to himself enough he'll start to believe it.

It's their sophomore year, so they would be 16 or 17, and the jock flunked the midterm in science, whatever specific subject in science you would like is fine. He hasn't been doing much better on the quizzes or homework either, so the teacher offers to give him a little bit of extra credit if he starts seeing the tutor for their class, your character. Our characters know one another though. They have lived in the same neighborhood since elementary school. Maybe they even played together when they were younger. As they got older though they started to do their own things. As the tutoring progresses though, they start becoming friends and hang out, outside of tutoring. So slowly they start building up their feelings for one another.

One of the characters could possibly have already had a crush on the other. That would be kind of cute. As things progress though and their relationship becomes more serious, we'll run into the issue of my character not WANTING to come out of the closet. Adds drama to the relationship if your character does want to become an official couple.

That is what I have for plot. We can change some things of course. Everything is totally flexible if you'd rather do something else. I'd like to stick to the jock/nerd pairing though.

Requirements: I would like more than 5 sentences and I would like to avoid extremely long posts. If you don't mind writing a lot and getting back only 2-5 paragraphs then that's fine, but I do not have the time right now to be writing posts that take me an hour. I will try to give back what I get if it is reasonable though. As far as the method of roleplaying, I only do PMs here on bluemoon. Since I don't have time to write out long posts I don't have have time for IMs and I find keeping track of/remembering threads too difficult.

PM me if you like the idea. We can work through details.

would love to rp this with you. Pm me in case you are still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom