Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extensive use of PLOT and SMUT. Please inquire within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
Hello girls! I suppose before I get into specifics I should talk a little about myself. I’m a single guy with a steady job and not much to do between working and sleeping. I think of myself as a creatively inclined person, particularly towards painting and drawing. This is a roleplaying site, though so I’ll focus on my writing abilities. I like to think I can write as well as I can draw and usually on the same level of detail. I have a lot of time on my hands to devote to erotic stories and I’m looking for someone with similar interests and abilities.

I write exclusively in third person past tense. I produce at least a solid paragraph of content at a time. I adhere to English grammar conventions and standards. One thing I can’t stand is a poorly written sentence. Even though it goes without saying, one liners are not welcome. I don’t jump into role plays and I don’t have ready made prompts, either. I prefer to work with my partner, figure out her kinks and desires and then we come up with a suitable story together. I believe in equal input when it comes to roleplaying and I dislike those who simply “react” to what my character does and says. I understand wanting to play a submissive character but don’t expect me to do all of the heavy lifting. It’s no fun when I’m doing most of the writing and my character does most of the action.

I like a bit of assertiveness. I can’t stand completely timid characters who just stand there all intimidated and helpless. I want a woman to molest my erection from outside my pants on her own initiative. I want her to be just as horny as I am. While I use my stories as a means of sexual gratification that does not mean I’m only interested in smut. Oh no, I crave histories and backgrounds to give all the fucking some context. That being said I am not the guy to write a long drawn out romance between a man and a woman, either. I don’t go for relationship drama or love triangles. To me sex should be a means of recreation between two or more individuals, not a confession of love and passion. That doesn’t mean my character’s don’t have romantic inclinations, though. Love is appropriate when two people are so close to each other in so many ways but I expect a good bit of fucking to go on before any of the mushy stuff starts to happen. There must be a physical attraction first.

Now, as far as kinks go I have two primary requirements: Big tits and big cocks. Secondary is excessive cum and squirting. If you’re down for both of those things then we ought to get along. Right at this moment I’m hankering for a bit of science fiction that would involve transformation, body modification or other such fantastical concepts. I like futas but I’m not married to the idea of them. I don’t consider my characters monogamous so threesomes, foursomes and orgies are all on the table. Incest is another big kink and I find myself gravitating to it every time I’m in the mood to start a new role play. While it doesn’t have to be a primary plot element I still want to include incest in certain parts of a story.

If you’re the sort of girl I might actually get along with, who feels the same about these things as I do and if you have plenty of spare time with few commitments then send me a PM. If you have kik, yim or aim just ask in a PM and I’ll let you have them.

At this moment this is all I can think of so I’ll see if any of you don’t contact me. Hopefully we’ll be chatting soon!

https://www.f-list.net/c/rodney%20stubbs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom