Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brighten up my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
Welcome all of you, come in, make yourself comfortable, have a drink, and if you feel like it maybe listen with one ear to what I am talking about …

For a change I would like to start this particular ad from the end. Don’t worry, we will get to the regular parts soon enough, but the main gist of this one can easily be summarized in one wonderful sentence:

I seek daytime entertainment

You see, while some of my days are rather packed and busy, there are others that go a lot slower. So instead of resorting to solitary daydreaming I would much rather slip in one or two PMs or thread posts per hour to weave an interesting story and stimulate our imagination in exciting ways. IM sadly is not an option for me during the day, so we will have to accept that technical limitation as unavoidavble.

To make that work I need you, since, well, it takes at least two persons – or one with severe schizophrenia – to pull off a good roleplay. Which means you need to be able to post with relative frequency during the day, and during the day in my case means the GMT+1 time zone. If you reside somewhere else on the globe, but have unusual waking hours that coincide with my schedule, that is also fine.

As I might have alluded to already, I am looking for an easy and fluid experience. So I do not expect you to produce several novel worthy paragraphs. Post length should match the occasion, and as long as you are able to clearly get your point across and manage to tickle my imagination we should go along well. That does not mean I won’t be appreciative of excellent word slinging either, just that I am not too overly picky in that regard.

Now that you’ve met the first hurdle, which is compatibility of schedule, there is the second one, which, naturally, is compatibility of interest. Naturally it won’t do if you have all the time in the world for me but we can’t come up with a roleplay we both would enjoy. For most it actually is the first hurdle, but I digress…

A good starting point might be to have a look at my rather generic profile thread here on the forums. To sum up some of the more important ways to earn bonus points for your convenience:
  • I have a modern realistic roleplay every day. It is called real life by some, and at times it can be a bit dull. Hence when I am about to send my spirit soaring I would much rather delve into other realms, or at least alternate versions of our contemporary earth.
  • I can be egocentric at times, and any partner who is willing to indulge that vice of mine by not focusing his creative energy onto a single character is therefore much appreciated. A DM/Player style arrangement would be perfect, but merely giving my alter ego alternatives to carnally interact with is great. In the same megalomanic vein I prefer capable characters, usually with a kinky bent. You might get to dominate and humiliate her, but only because she lets you. :)
  • I have never seen this work out, but the concept is quite funny, so why not try it myself. If you decide to contact me, put ‘strawberry’ in the subject of your PM, will you? Consider this a small social experiment inspired by my playful nature. Why strawberry? Because I like them, simple as that! Don’t think too much about this one, just indulge me.
  • Given the choice I would much rather not get paired up with picture perfect poster boys in the prime of their years all the time. The awesome beauty of my alter ego should be more than enough for both of us, and I find the prospect quite exciting to pair her with an imperfect counterpart. Old, overweight, appearance handicapped, you name it.
Whew, lots of text, wasn’t it? And now all that is left is for you to compose that first PM to contact me and for me to … wait …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom