Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The lonely road (pokemon Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze, being a heavy sleeper didn't wake up from the yelling, however it startled Lilly, and she fell out of the bed. She then gets up and yells at Razang. "What the hell?! Can't you see we're trying to sleep here you dumbass?!"

Instead of feeling hurt, or at least a little shaken, Razang just smiled, and tilted his head. "Someone's angry when tired!" He teased gently, and snuggled up with Blaze, his tail patting the spot Lilly was sleeping in, inviting her to sleep with them. He definitely wasn't very bright, and teased a lot, and it usually took more than yelling to get him phased. "You should get some rest, it's been a LOOONG day. That explains why your so grumpy." He turned his head and stuck his tongue out at her. Yep, definitely not the brightest. Razang then turned his head back to Blaze and rubbed it against his back, like a child sleeping with a parent, or a pillow.

Lilly stares at Razang for a few moments. "Tch, no thank you, I'd rather sleep in the ruins than with you, faggot." She says before heading out the tent. She grumbles to herself before going off to the ruins once more.

"Hm?" He quickly looked up and saw Lilly leave, and got up. "Hey!" Razang got up, and before leaving, gave Blaze a goodnight kiss on the cheek, before following Lilly into the ruins, thinking what made her mad. I know she's grumpy, but how am I a faggot because she's tired?

Lilly walked around for a while until she found a light source from somewhere. "Huh? Who could be here this late? Other than me of course." She says aloud to herself. She decides to go toward the light but try and stay out of the sight of whomever might be there.

(looks lke no one even wants me..)

Flynn walks around looking for something to do.

fltnn trotts over to the tent that Blaze is in. slowly he lays down in hs warm arms around him

(i dont like being alone)

((You have to remember blaze is asleep, and a heavy sleeper, not much else I can do with him. And I'm waiting on frogman so we can wrap up the night.))

( well you never hinted that and you just said he was sleeping.. know what.. i think im do. you want to wait for him so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom