Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The lonely road (pokemon Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Childer

Super-Earth
Finally the hot sun was behind the ruined building as Flynn in the group of survivers he's meet stop to rest. the group was made up of msny different humans and pokemon.. he doesn't know many of them but a few are his friends. "Who's on first look out?" he asked the few actual guards. they are tough but scared as many groups have gone missing in this ruined city. He was turned back to the camp as he gets into a tent he and a few others us together. sitting on his bed he huffs to himself.. missing his stick that used to be in his fluffy tail

Chris is leaning against a wall, he doesn't say much he looks around, he knows Flynn a bit, but not all too well. He hasn't gotten in the tent Chris stays out, not doing much. Jen joins Flynn on his bed "what's the matter dear?" She asks patting Flynn on his shoulder.

Flynn looks at Jen trying to smile "I.. thinking that the rumors aren't lies.. I was hearing something or someone moving in those ruined buildings.." he tells her "They'll never let me help with guarding the camp as.. I'm not full.. well.. male" he said knowing only a few knows he's a hermaphrodite

Indeed Jen knew Flynns "secret" and knew that Chris was the main one stopping Flynn from entering these ruins. Jen wraps a arm around Flynn nuzzling her cheek into his "don't worry about we need at least one male to stay alive, besides why stay here, I still say we should leave these ruins, look for a safer area, with more food to eat" Jen said smiling

Chris now walks around the area, he isn't that huge or big, but he is well rounded enough, he wasn't worried about anything

Flynn smile as he to can breed with males "Jen..." he pulls his pillow to hide the growing hardness as it sides out from his black sheath "Chris.. I.. wasn't hitting on your sister.." he blushes looking at the taller male

Chris only peeked his head in "hey she's am adult, and we aren't real siblings Flynn, if you two are okay I'll go about the round" Chris said smiling.

Jen frowns and covers her eyes as she sniffles, a tear rolls down her cheek. The smallish physic Pokemon began to cry a bit, but Chris had gone back to walking around

Flynn was sad as Jen cryed "I.. want to help.. you.. what's wrong?" his soft white paw rubs her back as he pulls her onto his lap. the pillow tents up around his malehood "Jen.. talk please I lost family.. and I cry too.."

"I wish Chris would see me as his sister, I love him" Jen wraps her arms around Flynn. "It's fine though, Chris is the closest thing I have to a family, then there is you" Jen kisses Flynns cheek and smiles.

Chris was out and about wondering Round

Flynn rubs her soft back.. brushing her green hair out of her big red eyes " I.. as you.. can see" moves the pillow away so she can see his hard red malehood with a small ball at the base to knot with "I love you.. too" he nuzzles her both his male and female sense could be be smelled by them both "I.. also wet too.. " blushes as he lays back.. spreading his legs to show off his black fuzzy ball sac and just behind that was his pink, wet slit as he rubs his fingers along it

"Aww what a nice slit" Jen smiles, and gets on all fours and licks the slit if Flynn. But the cock in front of her was to much, Jen licks up Flynns pussy, up the cock, then Jen takes Flynns cock, into her mouth and began to suck, Jen turns, throwing her own slit at Flynns face

(my last reply.. got to get sleep)

Flynn moans as she started to lick his slit then after she turns to 69 with him.. his own tongue digging, licking into her. soft and warm it was in her as his smooth tongue licks at her. humping up into her mouth as the knot grows a bit

Blaze gets to his tent, which he shares with his close friend Lilly, who is already in the tent. The two start talking about the day and how it went. Blaze had talked about how he was bored and that nothing really happened. Lilly talks about how she snuck out of camp to explore a small area of the ruined city. Blaze didn't look happy about it but shrugged it off. The two then lie down in their bed, which they were forced to share.

(Not sure if this is a good intro.)

(Good evening me Pols x3 )

Chris ends up looking into Blazes tent "the two of you okay?" He asks? As just his head pokes in.

Jen moans and wiggles abit as Flynn licks her, but as she sucks him, she can feel his knot. Running her tongue along the knot forming, Jen moves her fingers and plays with Flynns slit as well. Sucking hard Jen waits for the payload

(Hello Manada, been a while.)

Both blaze and Lilly nod. But Blaze responds verbally with, "Yeah, just talking about the days events we'll be off to sleep here soon though."

"Thanks Sliggoo..." Said a small voice, in the distance. "Oh wait I mean Swagger." "No problem.." Another voice said. In the distance among some rubble there was a sliggoo humanoid helping a boy on a wheelchair down from a sharp incline. "Anyway...think we'll be okay..?" Luke asked his friend. "...Who knows really, but I think we'll find something good eventually."

(not going to be on much also not going to reply much till next friday... sorry guys)

Flynn kisses her loveinly 'could.. you suck me?' he asked her

Jen nods and sucks more, waiting for Flynn to cum. When he would she would cuddle him and they both hold sleep.

Chris goes back to the centre area of all the tents, and does look out duty. He never has seen anything dangerous. Still he watches, he sits down and brings his knees to his chest, hugging his knees into him he sighs and looks up at the sky

(Not much for me to reply with but,)

Blaze and Lilly finish their conversation and then fall asleep, their backs to each other.

(did you guys still want this rp? im sorry for taking off.. i had to get stuff done.)

Swagger the Sliggoo, helped his human partner, Luke along the way, passing by the camp without noticing it in the least. In general the Sliggoo didn't look at all that different from what he looked like before as a pokemon, he was just...somewhat larger by all means. Luke was somewhat dehydrated in general by all means...

(Hi guys, sorry for disappearing on the other thread, I just really lost interest in it. Forgive me? .3.)

Flaritz was relaxing in the ruins, his eyes closed, though always ready if there were to be an ambush of the sort, though he highly doubted someone would want to raid such a wrecked building for the little scraps within.

Razang was walking about, and slid into Blaze and Lilly's tent, and went and squeezed into between the two, either meaning to bother the two, or just wanting to hang out. "Hey guys!" He said, a little too loudly, especially in such a small space and to two people sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom