Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kink's a stupid word (But I have a few anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever

Moon
Come one, come all (pun intended). As background information for myself, I go by a lot of names online, but my actual name is Dakota. I’m in college, about to graduate this year. This means that I have classes throughout the day, and it also means as you could probably guess that the weekends are usually reserved for parties. Nonetheless, I’m pretty active when I need to be.

I’m kinda new to this site and figured I’d post at least a tiny little bit better of a request thread. My biggest kinks are incest and rape, and especially the two together, but young girls/ innocent girls (no younger than 15) and virgins are great too. I’ve only been around for a little while though, and I will try a lot of things. Things I won’t try for sure are scat, vore, and beastiality. Just not my thing.

I’m a generally good writer, and will write a lot when there’s a lot to be said and a little when there’s little to be said. I try to match the amount my partner is writing. I don’t care really how much you write, just use correct grammar, please. Also, since we’re talking about rules/specifications, I can do either threads or PMs, and seriously, don’t just stop rping with me. If it isn’t going to work out, TELL ME. Do not leave me waiting. There is nothing more obnoxious than being, what do y’all call it, ghosted. TELL ME. I won’t hate you forever. Seriously, how afraid can some people on this site be of confrontation? It’s the internet.

Besides that, I can wait a while between posts since I completely understand some people have school or work or uni or whatever. I like to get at least a post or two a day, but I won’t be stingy.

Alright. Come at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom