Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digital Love in a Digital Life - Of A.I.s and Romance [M/Futa LF F/Futa][IMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! New craving, new thread - you know the drill. As always, I go by EST (GMT -5), will play male or futa characters, and only play over IMs (AIM/YIM). My post length varies from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, adjusted to partner preference, and I'll play in either third or first person.

Jumping right into things, what I'm looking for this time is gooey, lovey-dovey romance between a human (my character) and an AI (your character). There can and will be smut, but affection between the two characters, sickeningly sweet scenes and cheesiness all take priority! That doesn't mean there can't be sex, lots and lots of sex. I happen to be a fan of lots and lots of sex, but I don't want it stealing the spotlight from flirting, teasing, and courtship. Of course naked cuddling, mutual masturbation, and simply spooning are all delicious examples of affectionate smut. Sensual and passionate is the name of the game!

As for the plot itself, I'm open to discussion and suggestions as always, but what I'm most interested in are stories where my character somehow stumbles across the AI and we take it from there. I'd love something similar to A Hate Story/Hate Plus if you're familiar with the games: finding a derelict spacecraft adrift amongst the stars, accessing the computer systems to discover a still active AI - one who's terribly chatty and lonely! From there, a budding romance begins to blossom as our AI finds herself a new home and even a body! It needn't be love at first click, either. Why not let her personality shine through as my character works on her ship's systems, starting up a rapport until she's begging to be taken with them or not so subtly asking to be 'kidnapped,' as she'd be completely powerless against any attempt to do so!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Geeks/Dorks/Nerds, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, Hypnotism/Mind Control, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can get in touch, swap IM info, and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom